❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

22 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

Welcome to the Fifth Annual DramaFever Awards, your chance to let your favorite stars know just how much you love them. Each year, winners are presented with an awards statue as a tribute to their talent, and DramaFever fans' love. Who will take home a DramaFever Award this year? It's all up to you!

KTO_small.png
  • Like 6

18 hours ago, usforever said:

It's easier to start with a movie ???

On Google we have :

Park Shin-hye - Films

• Like 6

Maris Park a retweeté

Surprised by the results? Here are the 20 most popular Korean dramas and variety shows of all time on DramaFever!->http://dfvr.co/2nMzcH2 pic.twitter.com/lK9uaAabOq

C8HYYqNWkAA-4Rc.jpg

신헤 침실 @TikristiShinhye 5 hil y a 5 heures

Most watched show of all time on drama fever;

2;Heirs

5;Pinocchio

6;Doctors

They are not even exclusive on dramafever

pic.twitter.com/3EZrdpEUVH

C8JG_3ZVwAIn23Q.jpg
C8JHAsoUIAE1-bw.jpg
C8JHCkVVYAAwXEU.jpg

• Like 11

hello! hello!

Happy Thursday everyone!

How are you guys?! I missed our Shinhye a lot as much as you all are :(  *grouphug*

What could be our pretty girl is doing right now? bowling? hiking? swimming? flower arranging? travelling? whatever it is, i hope she's having a great time :) 

On the side note...Shinhye's friends are getting married. That's right...it's Joo Sangwook & Cha Yeryun. Aren't they sweet??? I'm sure Shinhye is cheering her friends.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/29/joo-sang-wook-pens-heartfelt-statement-upcoming-marriage-cha-ye-ryun/

%25E8%259D%2593%25E8%259D%2593%25E6%25BF%25B0%25E6%258E%2598%25E8%25A4%2590%25EF%259E%25AA.jpg

credit to owners

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

hello! hello!

Happy Thursday everyone!

How are you guys?! I missed our Shinhye a lot as much as you all are :(  *grouphug*

What could be our pretty girl is doing right now? bowling? hiking? swimming? flower arranging? travelling? whatever it is, i hope she's having a great time :) 

On the side note...Shinhye's friends are getting married. That's right...it's Joo Sangwook & Cha Yeryun. Aren't they sweet??? I'm sure Shinhye is cheering her friends.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/29/joo-sang-wook-pens-heartfelt-statement-upcoming-marriage-cha-ye-ryun/

%25E8%259D%2593%25E8%259D%2593%25E6%25BF%25B0%25E6%258E%2598%25E8%25A4%2590%25EF%259E%25AA.jpg

credit to owners

Oh by the way l 'm watching the KIMCHI thing...Hilarious Young PSH...:wub:

• Like 9