❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

More and more Koreans are saying that they don’t trust Korean companies. The anti-corporate sentiment has existed in the past, but it is spreading more rapidly after the ‘Choi Soon-sil scandal.’

skip

If the anti-corporate sentiment spreads among Koreans, it could limit the scope of movement for corporations. Additionally, if the public opinion of corporations is bad, it is highly likely that politicians who are conscious of the voters will initiate anti-corporate laws.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, usforever said:

l failed too...Seems it's a non-Professional channel with 15000 followers...Maybe we can do the same : one day we can post only about Heirs ( comments, pics, cuts...), another only about flower boy next door ...Et cetera...:blush:

@usforever I think it's a great idea , we can pick one of her past dramas and talk about it , the likes and dislikes, with all the respect for the artists, but honest opinion. I am all for it. :thumbsup:

PS = Maybe , someone can suggest a list of specific points we should focus on, once we all agree, we can start.?:D

• Like 9

1 minute ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@usforever I think it's a great idea , we can pick one of her past dramas and talk about it , the likes and dislikes, with all the respect for the artists, but honest opinion. I am all for it. :thumbsup:

This is a very interesting idea :thumbsup:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

PS = Maybe , someone can suggest a list of specific points we should focus on, once we all agree, we can start.?:D

l noticed a lot of chingus seem free saturday... We can pick this day for posting...And about the drama or movie, please can you propose one...

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, usforever said:

l noticed a lot of chingus seem free saturday... We can pick this day for posting...And about the drama or movie, please can you propose one...

Maybe it makes sense to start from the earliest. And grow with her. Moreover, quite a few fans appeared only after the heirs and maybe they just do not know her old work.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, tatay81 said:

Maybe it makes sense to start from the earliest. And grow with her. Moreover, quite a few fans appeared only after the heirs and maybe they just do not know her old work.

Great idea. So, they can get to know her better. Maybe watch the drama or movie and post the scenes that impact, the most interesting, or else, and  talk about it. Any day is good for me.:)

We will have to come up with some rules, so we can all enjoy and have fun. :D

• Like 7

On 3/27/2017 at 2:15 AM, alcides14ahjumma said:

:blush:

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

Welcome to the Fifth Annual DramaFever Awards, your chance to let your favorite stars know just how much you love them. Each year, winners are presented with an awards statue as a tribute to their talent, and DramaFever fans' love. Who will take home a DramaFever Award this year? It's all up to you!

KTO_small.png

• Like 8

16 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I think it's a great idea too. as other drama without her fails to interest me in the long run however good. Guess it's always the Shin Hye factor which gets my whole and rapt attention for a k-drama or movie. 

• Like 8