❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Feeling so bad as well angry when reading those "Garbage" articles. Why can't the press leave our girl alone? Let her be free doing things without any pressure etc.. But the only solution is to IGNORE those things! Let PSH take her own time and come back with a nice drama..she first needs to rest well ..

• Like 7

Park Shin-hye aspires to be like Audrey Hepburn

Updated : April 28 2016
A-
A+

Actress Park Shin-hye appears alluring in pictures recently released by fashion magazine W Korea on Wednesday. 

In the photos taken in Paris, Park has on intense eye makeup and holds white roses, looking chic and charismatic. In another photo, she wears a dark slip dress. 

Park Shin-hye (W Korea)
During the interview, she talked about her role model. “There is a person I thought would be wonderful to grow into -- Audrey Hepburn. Some people would dream and think about the most glamorous period of their lives all the time, but she was willing to share her glorious life with people in need.” 

Park, who is known to participate in charity works, said it was her mother who influenced her to help others from a young age. “While there are many things I want to do and spend on with the money I earned, sharing what I have with others is also another part of joy.”

Park Shin-hye (W Korea)

More of Park’s photos and the interview can be found in W Korea’s May edition. 

Cr. By Ahn Sung-mi cr. (sahn@heraldcorp.com) 

Cr: http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201604280944339964822_2

• Like 9

#Parkshinhye #15Actresses Who Made 2016 K-Dramas Shine

2016 soompi awards actress of the year

park shin hye

The latest and greatest from #TeamParkShinHye is the 20-episode medical drama “Doctors.” Park Shin Hye plays a bad-richard simmons doc who knows how to administer a flu shot as well as a jaw-tenderizing punch. The series averaged at 20 percent ratings, peaking at No. 1 on the Nielsen charts. Under the expert tutelage of her teacher Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won), Park Shin Hye’s character transformed from a prickly high school delinquent to a compassionate neurosurgeon. Albeit the plot lines may have left us a bit wanting, Park Shin Hye showed off her karate chops in no uncertain terms, taunting anyone eyeing her SBS Best Actress trophy with a fearsome glare.

Cr. https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/10/2016-soompi-awards-kdrama-actress-year/

Image result for thank you animated gifs

• Like 8

On 1/11/2017 at 0:42 PM, klebinha said:

:heart::heart:Park Shin Hye Best friends since 2009:love:

#JangKeunSuk

C1AbpIeXgAE1zei.jpg

#jungyonghwa

Imagens de Park Shin Hye Park shin hye e Jung yong hwa no papel de parede da noite estrelado de Younha e fotos de fundo

#Lee Hong Ki

Resultado de imagem para lee hong ki park shin hye

#Lee Min Ho

Resultado de imagem para lee min ho park shin hye

@klebinhaI think one of them belongs to the acquaintance list, not friends. The one that doesn't believe in friendship between a man and a woman. Shin Hye is always comfortable in speaking and hugging her friends to salute them, even if they are in public.  At the end of the SBS show her friends approached her and they hug and take self together. Lets not mistake supporting a project done in the past ,to continue keeping the fans interesting, by doing some "stuffs"( I think we all know what)(lol) and  by being polite and courteous with friendship. Unless things change in the future to make me believe otherwise, these are my thoughts, personal opinion based on facts. But I still take into consideration and make the statement that I do not know them well to be 120% sure, but I feel that I am 100%. :)

• Like 3