❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

The Herald Business

'Section TV' Park Shin Hye, top showbiz star crowned king of filial piety "yanggopchang parents at home to wash the dishes."

Articles, enter 27/09/2015 16:42

201509271641032506128_20150927164102_99_
Source: MBC 'Section TV'

[Herald review star = gimyesol News] 'Section TV' Park Shin Hye has emerged as the entertainment industry best dutiful king star. 27 il in broadcast MBC 'Section TV' right to Bon usual hyonyeo, eye-catching introduce a famous star in Hyoja drew.Prior yeonyebu journalists as parents, not her sister, aunt until was introduced to Lee Hyo as chaenggin hyonyeo talked about the cockpit variety of star that invite the mothers in good faith born in neutdungyi. In particular, the star with Park Shin Hye is responsible to aging parents Talk about, and "Park Shin Hye is offered presenting the life work your parents" and "offered to open the yanggopchang go to parents directly," he said. Park Shin Hye as on top of each on top of each moahon money while working as an actor for over 10 years now since childhood It is famous for parents gave up the shop. As well as teumnal tell the parents of the store whenever reportedly came to help serving or dishwashing, etc. yeonyebu reporters, "I and he made a've been I shop front of the goal burg once" and "Park Shin Hye and friendly celebrities often visit," said He said. Verified dutiful king star entertainment to vote by the end journalists Park Shin Hye was named the other hand, in the day 'Section TV' best scenes 2015 Drama & Performing Arts 1 Back to MBC 'Infinite Challenge - Martial of delivery. "Voted the idsoft3 @ reviewstar 

cr.m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0000862624 

EggBraceletThankYou.gif

• Like 9

:)@Tiggie2 @nistymaj01 hello girls! i missed you, you know? thanks for the like and excited to hear any news of our Shinhye from you? :wub: 

@rori0711, hello!!! miss all of you SAs here too!!! Although, I haven't been posting as much I still pass by here to read all your wonderful posts. Really miss Shin Hye's screen presence with the current shows broadcasting.  

A559354E-EADF-4FBE-A13C-0BA3DA105893.png

Cr: owner

Positive thoughts from Shin Hye's interview in 'Self' magazine.

"When people are at rock bottom, the more you have to keep your rhythm, focus on the things you should do. Over time, things will improve. Now, I am more relaxed and is able to accept all with a grateful heart"

Edited by Tiggie2
  • Like 11

Park Shin Hye Is Praised For Her Dedication To Family

BY Adrienne Stanley | Sep 27, 2015 02:11 PM EDT

Park Shin Hye
(Photo : Lotte)

Chuseok marks a time of the year where celebrities rejoin their families and Korean television analyzes the figures who exceed societal expectations of filial responsibility. Park Shin Hye was praised for her commitment to family, during a recent broadcast of "Section TV."  

On September 27, the Korea Herald's Review Star published an article highlighting key points from the segment.I

The "Pinocchio" star was noted as a notable figure who exceeds normal expectations of dedication to her family. 

Park is well regarded as a celebrity who provided her family with a restaurant, which continues to thrive, thanks to her participation in the business. 

"Park Shin Hye presented her parents with a lifetime job," said the host for 'Section TV.' "She directly offered to open the shop."

The report published by Review Star commended the popular actress for her on-going filial actions, which began when she was 10-years-old.  When she is not working, she has been known to visit the shop with her friends and other prominent figures in Korean entertainment. 

"She reportedly comes to help her parents at the store, every time she is visiting," said the reporter for Review Star. 

Her positive attitude towards her family has been well received by directors and her co-stars. During a July 2015 interview with KDramaStars, "The Royal Tailor" director Lee Won Suk, revealed his thoughts her work ethic and willingness to pitch in with her family.

"She is such a hard worker, even at the restaurant her family owns," said Lee. "Imagine visiting her restaurant and Park Shin Hye is cooking barbeque at your table."

The 25-year-old actress recently received accolades for her guest appearances on "Three Meals a Day," due to her ability to take on large scale cooking projects and positive attitude towards difficult tasks. 

Park debuted as a child actor in the hit 2003 melodrama, "Stairway to Heaven." The followed with roles in several other series before experiencing her breakout role in the 2009 idol drama, "You're Beautiful." Her other notable roles include her portrayal Cha Eun Sung in "The Heirs" and her recent turn as Choi In Ha in "Pinocchio." 

dlvr.it/CHDW1f 

Edited by indahm
  • Like 8

Which Actresses Look The Prettiest In Hanbok? [POLL]

BY Adrienne Stanley | Sep 26, 2015 10:43 PM EDT

Park Min Young
(Photo : )

On September 26, the Korean outlet Dispatch published a list of the 10 actresses who are beautiful in hanbok.

In the article, Dispatch compared the hanbok style of popular actresses like Kim Tae Hee, Ha Ji Won, and Park Min Young.

Traditional hanbok is commonly worn by K-Drama and K-pop stars, in their photos and messages that are greetings for the mid-autumn holiday, Chuseok. Women's hanbok traditionally consists of two pieces, a jacket or blouse known as jeogori and a wrap-skirt known as chima.

Women in hanbok are commonly featured in period K-Dramas. However, series centered around traditional families like "Unkind Women," will often feature a matriarch who continues to wear hanbok in modern-day society.

Park Shin Hye picturesque in hanbok for
(Photo : Showbox )

International audiences who do not normally watch period dramas were exposed to the historical context of Korean textiles and hanbok in the 2014 film, "The Royal Tailor."

With a star-studded cast including Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok, "The Royal Tailor," captured the beautiful aura that is exuded from women in hanbok.

Park Min Young

Park Min Young was stunning in hanbok for her portrayal of Hong Young Rae in the 2012 fantasy time slip drama, "Dr. Jin."

Kim Tae Hee
(Photo : MBC )

Kim Tae Hee was ethereal as Jang Ok Jung in SBS' "Jang Ok Jung, Living By Love."

Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won portrayed the title role of a notorious Joseon period courtesan in "Hwang Jini."

Which actress do you think is most beautiful in hanbok?

Who do you think looked the best in hanbok- Park Shin Hye, Kim Tae Hee, Park Min Young or Ha Ji Won? Vote or if you have other suggestions, comment below.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/98803

• Like 6

Guest sherylou

@CamelKnight you are welcome. its story is about a woman who hides herself in her room. she is afraid to interact with other people because she was traumatized with what her old friend did to her,spreading rumors that she is having an affair with their teacher.  until Enrique came.

@rori0711 im a silent lurker. "the heirs" introduces me to psh early last year and I just loved that drama that I lost count on how many times I watched it already though the kisses are a bit cringeworthy but its understandable becoz of its high school setting and for those scenes I believe that its still the directors call not the actors. since then I searched for her other dramas,bts of her dramas,her past interviews,any of videos that she's in,variety shows,movies etc... I even downloaded her yab,hearstring,the heirs,fbnd and Pinocchio dramas so I could just watch it anytime. this girl really just got me and I just don't know why...:wub::wub::)

[STARCAST] “You must listen to these” STARCAST recommends 19 songs to listen on your way back home

naverenter | 2015.09.28 12:44
last updated | 2015.09.28 17:14 71
124038763_1.jpg

STARCAST readers. Have you had fruitful Han ga wi (Thanksgiving Day in Korean)?
It’s plentiful Chuseok (Thanksgiving Day in Korean). But it’s time to join tie-up agian, right? Yes, it’s time to worry about traffic now.
The thing you need now is? The tracklist. Put the songs that STARCAST recommends you. It would make you happy for the traffic.

The limited edition Chuseok radio starts now. Here’s the songs recommended from ‘STARCAST’ members. Get them into your playlist right now!

124039012_2.jpg
▶ You feel burdened when you think about your way back home, right? Let’s heal your mind with exciting dance songs. The first recommender is an actor Kim Woo Bin. He recommended CNBLUE’s ‘Cinderella’.

Kim Woo Bin: It must be red for whole highway, right? Then ‘Cinderella’ is the best choice. Your mood goes up. It is sang by my lovely brothers. Please play it infinitely.
♬ "Hello my baby, I wanna be with you/ Day and night, I wanna see the end of this night with you / I can’t hold it in, the scent of your baby lotion lingers in my nose / All of my nerves and senses are alert, my god”

Lee Yeon Hee: You have to be careful with drowsy drive the most. I’ll recommend SES’s ‘Just A Feeling’. Humming and you will feel good.
♬ "Just a feeling say it like you feel it. / Think about it don’t hesitate. / Just be waiting now I’m ready. / Give me your all I’ll take you in."

EXID: Are you tired with traffic on the road? How about Jaurim’s ‘Deviation’? You will feel relieved when you hear it.
♬ "Wearing some flowers in your hair, dance like crazy / A day before a blind date, shave all your hair off / and on a rainy winter’s night, jog naked / Ya e ya e ya e ya e ya / when you have a stack of work to do, get away on a whim~"

Ye Eun of ‘Wonder Girls’: You need some positive power if you are in bad temper. Drive as if you are heading for travel! While listening to Lee Seung Gi’s ‘Let's Go On A Vacation’.
♬ "I hear the echoes from far, far away and the flowing streams / Of the hidden valleys. Let’s find them all. Let’s go on a journey. / I hear the echoes from far, far away and the flowing streams / Of the hidden valleys. Let’s find them all. Let’s go on a journey."

124039218_3.jpg
▶ Shall we change the mood and listen to the quiet music? This time, it’s healing song. You can find out stars’ unexpected tastes.

Park Shin Hye: The song I chose is, GMB’s ‘So Nice’. The song sang by Lee Han-cheol, Lee Won-seok, YOZOH, OKDAL, etc. This song will make your way back home happier.
♬ "Feeling so nice so nice / I’m already heading that place in my imagination / To the blue sky so nice / I’m already dreaming / it spreads out so beautifully oh / My day like a movie"

Yura of ‘Girl's Day’: I listen to quiet songs when I’m down. There must be some people like me, right? I recommend Sara Bareilles’ ‘Gravity’!
♬"set me free / leave me be / i dont wanna fall another moment into your gravity / here i am, and i stand so torn, just the way im supposed to be"

Soyou of ‘SISTAR’: It is a good song to listen in the train. It’s Lasse Lindh’s ‘Run To You’. If you listen to it, the refrain saying 'I am run-run-running to you' will be repeated in your mind.
♬ "I am run-run-running to you / And I'll keep you safe forever /Through the tears, through the love and all the nights we share"

BTS: It’s a song with mood of Fall. It’s YB’s ‘In front of the fall post office’. I would like to share it with the fans because it reminds of quiet countryside road.
♬ "How long the beautiful things in the world would last for / Like the flowers stood still after heavy fall of rain in the summer / and the trees after snowstorm in last winter"

124039446_4.jpg
▶ The traffic on the highway doesn’t seem to get better. You must feel sleepy, right? So it’s time to ‘wake up’! Here are the exciting pop songs recommended from idol groups.

‘INFINITE’: Play Christopher’s ‘Mine, Mine, Mine’ first. then take a deep breath after opening the window. Can you feel the Fall?
♬ "Hey babe if you havin doubts / Maybe you forgot what its all about / Let me tell you it / Dont you know that I got your back"

BTOB: The end of holiday! You must feel exciting for the way back home also. Charge your energy with Mark Ronson’s ‘Uptown Funk’ before you go back to work!
♬ "Say my name you know who I am / I'm too hot (hot damn) / Am I bad 'bout that money Break it down / Girls sent you hallelujah (whuoo)"

B1A4: A tough way backing home. Take a rest. While listening to Calvin Harris’ ‘Feel So Close’. It’s a good song to listen in this fine day.
♬ "I feel so close to you right now / Its a force-field / I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal / Your love pours down on me"

GOT7: Are you moving with your family? Then you should listen to Lou Bega’s ‘Mambo No. 5’ all together. By shaking your shoulders together!
♬ "A little bit of Monica in my life / A little bit of Erica by my side / A little bit of Rita's all I need / A little bit of Tina's all I see"

124039678_5.jpg
▶ As you get far way from the hometown, you think about family more. For example, I should have done better. The theme for now is ‘family’. Let’s get better with Lee Seung Gi’s recommended song.

Lee Seung Gi: There are lots of people who get depressed with various reasons. Then listen to Coffee Boy’s ‘I’ll Be On Your Side’. Don't forget the fact that your family is on your side.
♬ "I'll be on your side / I’ll say it’s okay / everything will be fine you’ll be shining / you are precious to me / remember my voice on the day you feel it’s the end of it"

4minute: It’s a song to heal you on your way back home. It’s SWEET SORROW’s ‘Ahyeondong’ with impressive melody. Remind of heartwarming house and family.
♬ "To the small gap between windows of semi-basement room / the song oozed every night / and the people dealt indulgently / and the neighborhood"

Bora of ‘SISTAR’: I listen to ‘Yanghwa BRDG’ when I think of my family. The lyrics saying ‘Let’s be happy, Don’t be sick, don’t be sick’ is so touching.
♬ "Let’s be happy / Let’s be happy / Don’t be sick, don’t be sick / Let’s be happy, let’s be happy / Don’t be sick"

Hye Rim of ‘Wonder Girls’: Are you on your way back home with your family? Then how about listening and singing god’s ‘Love and Memory’.
♬ "That you are happy now, this is what I will send to you. / To this person, you should be just as happy, as how many tears I shed. / Love and memory leaves, It is time to begin to regret... /  However, someday you will return to my heart..."

124039897_6.jpg
▶ It already the last corner. Are you feeling sad about leaving your mum behind? Don't worry. Parents are happy when we are happy.

Yubin of ‘Wonder Girls’: We are always being together with parents even we are apart from them. Let’s listen to Park Jin-young’s ‘I’m going back’ and remember the family.
♬ "I I’m going back to your / I’m turning my way back to you / I just realized that my heart is hurt when I get far away from you"

Hyeri of ‘Girl's Day’:  We think about ‘Mother’ more on the way back home. I should’ve done better... Feeling regret, right? It’s time to listen to god’s ‘Dear Mother’.
♬ "Ya-i-ya-ah-ah / That's how we live That's how we regret and how tears fall / Ya-i-ya-ah-ah / That's how we live It really hurts but we smile again"

Sojin of ‘Girl's Day’: You will miss mum’s food already. Dynamic Duo’s ‘Mother's Soybean Paste Soup’. The best  Soybean Paste Soup.
♬"He reminds of / Mother's Soybean Paste Soup / He misses the taste of it / so wishes to go back to that table / Mother's Soybean Paste Soup"

Arranged = Kim Soo Ji (Dispatch)
Photo = Dispatch DB, Naver Music

me2.do/FNvklPof 

[STARCAST] “You must listen to these” STARCAST recommends 19 songs to listen on your way back home

naverenter | 2015.09.28 12:44
last updated | 2015.09.28 17:14 71
124038763_1.jpg

STARCAST readers. Have you had fruitful Han ga wi (Thanksgiving Day in Korean)?
It’s plentiful Chuseok (Thanksgiving Day in Korean). But it’s time to join tie-up agian, right? Yes, it’s time to worry about traffic now.
The thing you need now is? The tracklist. Put the songs that STARCAST recommends you. It would make you happy for the traffic.

The limited edition Chuseok radio starts now. Here’s the songs recommended from ‘STARCAST’ members. Get them into your playlist right now!

124039012_2.jpg
▶ You feel burdened when you think about your way back home, right? Let’s heal your mind with exciting dance songs. The first recommender is an actor Kim Woo Bin. He recommended CNBLUE’s ‘Cinderella’.

Kim Woo Bin: It must be red for whole highway, right? Then ‘Cinderella’ is the best choice. Your mood goes up. It is sang by my lovely brothers. Please play it infinitely.
♬ "Hello my baby, I wanna be with you/ Day and night, I wanna see the end of this night with you / I can’t hold it in, the scent of your baby lotion lingers in my nose / All of my nerves and senses are alert, my god”

Lee Yeon Hee: You have to be careful with drowsy drive the most. I’ll recommend SES’s ‘Just A Feeling’. Humming and you will feel good.
♬ "Just a feeling say it like you feel it. / Think about it don’t hesitate. / Just be waiting now I’m ready. / Give me your all I’ll take you in."

EXID: Are you tired with traffic on the road? How about Jaurim’s ‘Deviation’? You will feel relieved when you hear it.
♬ "Wearing some flowers in your hair, dance like crazy / A day before a blind date, shave all your hair off / and on a rainy winter’s night, jog naked / Ya e ya e ya e ya e ya / when you have a stack of work to do, get away on a whim~"

Ye Eun of ‘Wonder Girls’: You need some positive power if you are in bad temper. Drive as if you are heading for travel! While listening to Lee Seung Gi’s ‘Let's Go On A Vacation’.
♬ "I hear the echoes from far, far away and the flowing streams / Of the hidden valleys. Let’s find them all. Let’s go on a journey. / I hear the echoes from far, far away and the flowing streams / Of the hidden valleys. Let’s find them all. Let’s go on a journey."

124039218_3.jpg
▶ Shall we change the mood and listen to the quiet music? This time, it’s healing song. You can find out stars’ unexpected tastes.

Park Shin Hye: The song I chose is, GMB’s ‘So Nice’. The song sang by Lee Han-cheol, Lee Won-seok, YOZOH, OKDAL, etc. This song will make your way back home happier.
♬ "Feeling so nice so nice / I’m already heading that place in my imagination / To the blue sky so nice / I’m already dreaming / it spreads out so beautifully oh / My day like a movie"

Yura of ‘Girl's Day’: I listen to quiet songs when I’m down. There must be some people like me, right? I recommend Sara Bareilles’ ‘Gravity’!
♬"set me free / leave me be / i dont wanna fall another moment into your gravity / here i am, and i stand so torn, just the way im supposed to be"

Soyou of ‘SISTAR’: It is a good song to listen in the train. It’s Lasse Lindh’s ‘Run To You’. If you listen to it, the refrain saying 'I am run-run-running to you' will be repeated in your mind.
♬ "I am run-run-running to you / And I'll keep you safe forever /Through the tears, through the love and all the nights we share"

BTS: It’s a song with mood of Fall. It’s YB’s ‘In front of the fall post office’. I would like to share it with the fans because it reminds of quiet countryside road.
♬ "How long the beautiful things in the world would last for / Like the flowers stood still after heavy fall of rain in the summer / and the trees after snowstorm in last winter"

124039446_4.jpg
▶ The traffic on the highway doesn’t seem to get better. You must feel sleepy, right? So it’s time to ‘wake up’! Here are the exciting pop songs recommended from idol groups.

‘INFINITE’: Play Christopher’s ‘Mine, Mine, Mine’ first. then take a deep breath after opening the window. Can you feel the Fall?
♬ "Hey babe if you havin doubts / Maybe you forgot what its all about / Let me tell you it / Dont you know that I got your back"

BTOB: The end of holiday! You must feel exciting for the way back home also. Charge your energy with Mark Ronson’s ‘Uptown Funk’ before you go back to work!
♬ "Say my name you know who I am / I'm too hot (hot damn) / Am I bad 'bout that money Break it down / Girls sent you hallelujah (whuoo)"

B1A4: A tough way backing home. Take a rest. While listening to Calvin Harris’ ‘Feel So Close’. It’s a good song to listen in this fine day.
♬ "I feel so close to you right now / Its a force-field / I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal / Your love pours down on me"

GOT7: Are you moving with your family? Then you should listen to Lou Bega’s ‘Mambo No. 5’ all together. By shaking your shoulders together!
♬ "A little bit of Monica in my life / A little bit of Erica by my side / A little bit of Rita's all I need / A little bit of Tina's all I see"

124039678_5.jpg
▶ As you get far way from the hometown, you think about family more. For example, I should have done better. The theme for now is ‘family’. Let’s get better with Lee Seung Gi’s recommended song.

Lee Seung Gi: There are lots of people who get depressed with various reasons. Then listen to Coffee Boy’s ‘I’ll Be On Your Side’. Don't forget the fact that your family is on your side.
♬ "I'll be on your side / I’ll say it’s okay / everything will be fine you’ll be shining / you are precious to me / remember my voice on the day you feel it’s the end of it"

4minute: It’s a song to heal you on your way back home. It’s SWEET SORROW’s ‘Ahyeondong’ with impressive melody. Remind of heartwarming house and family.
♬ "To the small gap between windows of semi-basement room / the song oozed every night / and the people dealt indulgently / and the neighborhood"

Bora of ‘SISTAR’: I listen to ‘Yanghwa BRDG’ when I think of my family. The lyrics saying ‘Let’s be happy, Don’t be sick, don’t be sick’ is so touching.
♬ "Let’s be happy / Let’s be happy / Don’t be sick, don’t be sick / Let’s be happy, let’s be happy / Don’t be sick"

Hye Rim of ‘Wonder Girls’: Are you on your way back home with your family? Then how about listening and singing god’s ‘Love and Memory’.
♬ "That you are happy now, this is what I will send to you. / To this person, you should be just as happy, as how many tears I shed. / Love and memory leaves, It is time to begin to regret... /  However, someday you will return to my heart..."

124039897_6.jpg
▶ It already the last corner. Are you feeling sad about leaving your mum behind? Don't worry. Parents are happy when we are happy.

Yubin of ‘Wonder Girls’: We are always being together with parents even we are apart from them. Let’s listen to Park Jin-young’s ‘I’m going back’ and remember the family.
♬ "I I’m going back to your / I’m turning my way back to you / I just realized that my heart is hurt when I get far away from you"

Hyeri of ‘Girl's Day’:  We think about ‘Mother’ more on the way back home. I should’ve done better... Feeling regret, right? It’s time to listen to god’s ‘Dear Mother’.
♬ "Ya-i-ya-ah-ah / That's how we live That's how we regret and how tears fall / Ya-i-ya-ah-ah / That's how we live It really hurts but we smile again"

Sojin of ‘Girl's Day’: You will miss mum’s food already. Dynamic Duo’s ‘Mother's Soybean Paste Soup’. The best  Soybean Paste Soup.
♬"He reminds of / Mother's Soybean Paste Soup / He misses the taste of it / so wishes to go back to that table / Mother's Soybean Paste Soup"

Arranged = Kim Soo Ji (Dispatch)
Photo = Dispatch DB, Naver Music

me2.do/FNvklPof 

• Like 7