❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest sang_woo_always

YES...I like them both too...but just couldn't stand ppl coming in here and bashin psh...she's still young....but very talented..=]

Guest lucky_moon

I love her acting in stairway to heaven & after i saw her in this drama i download her drama heaven's tree she ie really acting & i'm now watching her in Goong S..

Guest suejinners

okay please stop with the PSH vs YEH thing.

they are both very different people.

they both have fans.

they both are successful at their age.

now lets stop saying whos better than who.

if you wish to continue. please do it through PMs!

i posted this in the KCELEB section so i might as well post here ^^

her recent self cam~

2007wo7.jpg

^ heo yi jae in two of them.

its nice they bonded so quickly!

i read in articles that shes pretty close to Go Ah Rah also. ^^.

200701101500406xr5.jpg

credits to imageshack

Guest simply_dream

could you guys stop this already, this is so childish hihi...by the way this is Park Shin Hye thread not Yoon Eun Hye!! I don't think PSH fans would like to hear those comments like "YEH is wayyy prettier and better than PSH" ??? and please don't bash YEH too, she's pretty and she can acts! :D Keep those harsh comments to yourself ^^;;. I think both of them are pretty, they're great actress, i like both. and NO! PSH does not looks like YEH >_< Look at her newest caps in Goong S, she looks more like Jung Ryeo Won (i think thats her name). :]

I AGREE!!! but then i was almost gonna fight back LOL... because it really DOES richard simmons me off reading something like that in a PSH thread... like seriously, i respect both actress, but since i am more of a PSH fan i am more protective of her, not to mention she's only a year older than me o.0... i shall not say anything because i'll just start this again =P

okay please stop with the PSH vs YEH thing.

they are both very different people.

they both have fans.

they both are successful at their age.

now lets stop saying whos better than who.

if you wish to continue. please do it through PMs!

i posted this in the KCELEB section so i might as well post here ^^

her recent self cam~

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7323/2007wo7.jpg

^ heo yi jae in two of them.

its nice they bonded so quickly!

i read in articles that shes pretty close to Go Ah Rah also. ^^.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4626/20...01500406xr5.jpg

OMG!!! i am loving the selfcam pics here... SHE LOOK SO PRETTY!!! i love the first 1, her hair like that look AWESOME! and the 1 with the hood! and the ones with the elegant clothing... NOT TO MENTION THE ONES WITH HEO YI JAE!!! i her her manicure haha... wow, she's close to go ara also? but since they are the same age and in the business, but the thing is that the media always compare them, since they are both actresses of the same age... 90ers... =P the 10th generation *sip dae =P*... *sigh* why cant 'i' be these girls lol... just if i had the chance =P but nevertheless i love them THANKS FOR THE PICS!!!

Guest mizzlinhie

I love her messy hair :) she looks so mature and pretty!!! thanks for the pics!

simply dream, I totally know what you're talking about. It ok, since this is PSH's thread, lets keep the peace :)

Guest lovelylil819

Y'all all none sense...Of course YEH is a better actress!! She's new and still act better than Park Shin Hye..Although I do agree that Shin Hye act great for a kid but still doesn't give us a feeling of a professional actress..Oh yeah, no point to compare, YEH is much popular and better in everything Esp her beauty!!! You never know until you watch her in Baby Vox days!!! Love YEH !!!

Why don't you just keep out of this thread. Go to YEH thread and say those. I'm sure the other YEH fans like to hear it. We don't.

BTW, love the new pictures! First I though Heo Yi Jae and Park Shin Hye didn't get along. In the photoshoot video clip, Shin Hye and Kang Doo were having a fun time while Yi Jae just looked on. But I'm glad they are getting along. They are both in the teenage year and you know know teenager can be. But I guess they are now young adults. :)

Though I was disappointed that PSH didn't get the main female character role, I'm happy she decided to take a different role to challenge herself. I think her role as Sae Srung (?) is interesting. We get to see PSH flirt with two guys! Totally different from her previous roles. :D

Guest lazygrl

^ I'm just scare that ppl will hate her becuz of that role...I dunno yet how it's going but hope she won't be mean mean mean...but in a good way if she get ppl hate her role it means that she's a good actress rite?!

Luv the first pic of her she's soo cute!!!^^

I miss PSH... I'm her big fan wayy back in STH days. :D

I heard that she's in GoongS, that's great for her.

I've also watched her in Heaven's Tree, but I just don't like the ending of that drama. So sad~~

Guest sleepysa

oh, i was looking at the heaven's tree clip randomly... the storyline seems interesting. n when i saw the main girl i was like.. eh, isn't she the one in STH? didn't noe she's 90-er. Gonna rent this series when my hols start..lol..since 10 eps only.

everytime i see psh, i find tt she looks like this taiwanese actress.. lin li wen

here's a pic of lin li wen.. Pic

i dunno if this pic looks like psh, but when i saw psh in STH, i am reminded of that li wen in MVP lovers..(except tt her eyes are bigger than PSH..n look older)

I think I like her role in Goong S now ...

It showcases her facial expressions .. meaning she is a great actress.

i've seen screen caps of her in Goong S and she looks gorgeous

but i can't even bring myself to watch the drama :lol: because she's not the female lead :lol: :blush:

oh, i was looking at the heaven's tree clip randomly... the storyline seems interesting. n when i saw the main girl i was like.. eh, isn't she the one in STH? didn't noe she's 90-er. Gonna rent this series when my hols start..lol..since 10 eps only.

you should definitely watch Heaven's Tree, she had great chemistry with the male lead, Lee Wan...i liked her in StH but through Heaven's Tree, she became one of my favorite actresses :wub:

Guest sang_woo_always

OMG!!..psh looks gorgeous in goong s....just absolutely stunning....and she's only my age....I hope after goong..she'll starr in a new drama soon!!!!!!!!!!!! =] i want to see her as the lead!!!!

OMG! that NEW KTF CF is freaking hilarious :P

This girl is on my top 3 favorite korean actress.

Does anyone have cyworld pics of her,

sorry I don't have cyworld ..hehe.

does anyone know where i could watch her new cf? i don't think that its on youtube

Guest iheartjeonghoon

i've only seen her acting just now in goong s and i haven't seen any series or movies of her yet...but i'll be watching tree of heaven soon! all i can say is that she acts so well and is so pretty! :D

OMG shes so young yet she's got a mature face..she looks almost like a 21+ years old..i am 3years older than her but i looked way way younger than her..dongseng!!hehe..she looks really pretty in goong s too..i loved the way she acts..its cute and i'm such she'll be a big thing in years to come..

Guest AlecRuby

Has anybody went to Joon Ji Hoons? site? The actor from Goong 1. They made several commerical now, and I love them both together. Their recent commerical is about "free hugs," absolutely cute couple. At his forum, every fan is jeaous. I M 2.