❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest miao_ssinz

Hey guys here's Miao from weibo and I am here to tell you guys that YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREAT ANY ACCOUNTS, SINCE YOU WILL GET THE ACCOUNTS FROM @purpleismycolor . WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS LOG IN WITH THESE ACCOUNTS AND VOTE FOR SHINHYE AND THEN LOG OUT AND CHANGE ANOTHER ONE. I have given her a lot of iQiyi accounts and have been asking her to be reponsible for seeking fans who can vote from Soompi, so she will give you the accounts! Please just contact her, (not me hahahaha because I am not always here)

Love from Miao, fighting guys!!!

Edited by miao_ssinz

Guest purpleismycolor

Hey guys here's Miao from weibo and I am here to tell you guys that YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREAT ANY ACCOUNTS, SINCE YOU WILL GET THE ACCOUNTS FROM @purpleismycolor . WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS LOG IN WITH THESE ACCOUNTS AND VOTE FOR SHINHYE AND THEN LOG OUT AND CHANGE ANOTHER ONE. I have given her a lot of iQiyi accounts and have been asking her to be reponsible for seeking fans who can vote from Soompi, so she will give you the accounts! Please just contact her, (not me hahahaha because I am not always here)

Love from Miao, fighting guys!!!

​dongsaeng!!!! you're here hahaha :w00t: hugs :wub::wub::wub:

New photos of Park Shin Hye becoming a hot issue

May 14, 2015

Source:starn.hankyung.com/

New photos of Park Shin Hye are becoming a hot issue.

On May 14th, an Italian fashion brand released new photos of actress Park Shin Hye.

The photos show Park Shin Hye sitting on a leather sofa and waiting for someone, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for her fabulous look.

Park Shin Hye is wearing outfits of dark-navy color, and many people are showing hot reactions for her stylish outfits as well.

Park Shin Hye also matched a grey bucket-bag, and people are showing huge interest in the bag's unique design as well.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is going to hold an autograph session at Bruno Magli Atelier, which is located in Myungdong, on May 15th.

New photos of Park Shin Hye becoming a hot issue

/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

• Like 5

Guest erinnarick13

Dear chingus,

Why our princess being left with so many votes? it was almost over 500 thousand votes... did i saw the right figure? feel so sad now...