❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

Guys, we need more people.. please message me if you want to receive multiple accounts to vote for our princess :) there are only 8 days to go, every vote counts. Starlight Angels Fighting! :wub::wub::wub:

[Rough Trans - Knetizens comments] "Park Shin Hye gifted Korean rice cake to Alma Mater before Teacher's Day"

1.[+77 -1] Though still young but is definitely a lady~~ A person with feel♡♡

2.[+72 -1] The kind hearted Ms Shin Hye who does each matter very beautifully~^^ Fans are really blessed~^^ Really good looking~ Hope you will be this way forever~~^^

3.[+72 -3] Indeed to see a girl is pretty or not..looks pretty hence truly kind hearted yo

4.[+62 -0] As age grows..whenever Teacher's day is here, missing teacher is an envious thing to do, but she's young yet she has such thoughts and putting it into action, being down to earth is really very cool

5.[+57 -1] Being kind hearted & being pretty too~~♡♡♡♡♡♡

6.[+49 -1] As the gidt consists sincerity..thus it's even more blissful, is really a jjang jjang jjang actress, can't help loving you, supporting you forever

7.[+45 -0] Although she's still young, but she's a beautiful actress whom we could learn a lot from her~ Supporting you forever!!

Source:- http://card.weibo.com/article/h5/s?vt=4#cid=10

cr. wintercherub    

http://twishort.com/Vwmic 

• Like 7

Guys, we need more people.. please message me if you want to receive multiple accounts to vote for our princess :) there are only 8 days to go, every vote counts. Starlight Angels Fighting! :wub::wub::wub:

Hi @purpleismycolor , i want to help , but i have one weibo account:(

• Like 3

[Rough Trans-OSEN] "Park Shin Hye gifted rice cakes to Alma Mater before Teacher's Day" - On 13th, Korea actress

Jinjja Wintercherub 2 minutes ago Published on: TwitterPage Views: 35prev.png 

005bdvz9gw1es3zie9o7tj30eq0rtq59.jpg

[Rough Trans-OSEN] "Park Shin Hye gifted rice cakes to Alma Mater before Teacher's Day" - On 13th, Korea actress Park Shin Hye sent rice cake as gifts to the teachers in her alma mater, Yongbo Middle School & Yongbo Girls High School. The teachers of the schools poste the rice cakes gift online, thus revealing this matter. 15th is Teacher's Day in Korea, relevant personnel of Park Shin Hye's agency told OSEN on the 14th, "It's a fact that Park Shin Hye did send gifts to her teachers as her way of expressing gratitude", it seems to have been made known to everyone through online portals." Besides, Park Shin Hye is deemed as a warm hearted artiste after donating 30 million won to the victims of Nepal Earthquake recently.

bit.ly/1FgefGB  

cr. Wintercherub 

• Like 6

PARKSHINHYE CHIC AND STYLISH IN HER LATEST

BRUNO MAGLI PICTORIAL

11262424_1417971688524631_644489088978083550_n.jpg

36343_100085_4548.jpg

Bruno Italian fashion brand, while seeking 14 days to dry unveiled the paparazzi photos of Park Shin Hye classic elegance stand out.

Park Shin Hye is in the photo, despite being a natural routine of waiting for someone sitting on the sofa gives the feeling that seemed to look at a scene from the movie, and caught the attention of fans. Park Shin Hye usual exceptional comfort and fashion that showcases the sense sikeuham sensitivity showed seemed natural unpretentious casual look with a semi-white color matches the color black navy blouse points Jean.

In particular, I introduced a classic sensibility sense to wear trendy bucket bag of gray color plus added an edge to fashion a gradient pattern keurokeu detail in modern design is flat.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will hold a fan meet from 15 am to 2 pm Atelier Bruno Mali myeongdongjeom is coming.

<Copyright © beautyhankook.wowtv.co.kr prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution>

CR: beautyhankook.wowtv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=36343

thank-you-bubbly-drink-ag1.gif

• Like 6

BY GOODANGE  CELEBRITYFASHION MAY 14, 2015

PARK SHIN HYE DIGS INTO HER BRUNO MAGLI PURSE IN LATEST ADS

The paparazzi have caught up with Park Shin Hye, but they won’t catch her doing anything scandalous! These latest ads, which are shot like paparazzi photos, have been unveiled by Bruno Magli, maker of chic Italian bags. The photos capture the classic elegance of Park Shin Hye. She seems to be waiting patiently for someone as she sits on the sofa, rummaging through her Bruno Magli purse.

0002_zps195hgxag.jpg~original

0003_zpsicf1j9rt.jpg~original

0004_zpsgrkwbibz.jpg~original

0001_zpsgdh8phks.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

thank_you_by_kmygraphic-d6pehuy.gif

• Like 7

At last!!Whew!:sweatingbullets: Hello there angels!! Thank you for the outstanding updates of our princess..seeing her is like a breathe of fresh air...:):wub: Anyways, I just wanted to ask if I did the voting correctly.. I followed @purpleismycolor advise (thanks to you), I clicked the green highlight after I verified my registration in my email.It was mentioned only 3x a day u can vote right?but how come I can click it more than 3..lol..i cant read chinese so I dont know if im doing the right thing..hehehe..well i just hope my votes count too...ill keep on voting...let SH wins this too..she deserve it.:):)

Lastly, these are old photos, but I want to post them here again...for me these are some of her beautiful shots..they depicted her innocent-look so well and of course her angel-like face..:wub:

ANJELLFM-HD--15.jpgPark-Shin-Hye111-582x327.jpg4d086e061d950a7bcd292af10bd162d9f2d3c9e3 

(credit to the owners of these pictures)

• Like 8