❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

@Tiggie2 can you please help us understand the voting process here:

CEyaNpjVAAAzDeO.jpg

They said this poll is for a different award...It's called Hallyu Popularity Award and it will also be presented at the Baeksang Awards Ceremony... Can you please confirm? :) They also said that any Weibo/Baidu/QQ/Alipay account can vote up to 3 times per day from May 12 - May 22. Here's the link http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang51.html

and here's our girl:

CEzJko0WYAE92zy.jpg

So far in this poll Krystal is leading with a huge gap... currently she has 36,575 votes followed by our princess with only 9,476 of the votes. How do we vote for this? I don't know how to make a weibo account :tears::tears::tears: and is this free???

Hi chingus, I don't want to bring up any war or try to bash anything. Just wanna share my feeling. I watch the drama on TvN Ex Girlfriend club have Songji Hyo on it, do you guy know HwaYoung (ex member of T-ara), who look alike our ShinHye. Her acting just exactly like our Shin Hye too, from her gesture to expression, everything, especially on ep 2. Suddenly I have a mix feeling, I feel threaten. No, not really. Honestly  why I love ShinHye a lot now because at the first time I got hook with her own acting style. Something really distinguish compared to another actress. But now I saw another Shin Hye in there but not real Shin Hye. I'm not saying HwaYoung is bad but every single celebrity need to create their own style, own color. Not like this. Guys, please don't get me wrong. Just want to share my feelings, I don't want to create any trouble, Cos I am just Shin HYe hardcore fan. =))

• Like 3

[Vote] #Baeksang 제51회 백상예술대상 아이치이 특별인기상 투표 iQiyi Special Popular #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang51.html​

via: StyleH_

​@Purpleismycolor, that's correct. Click onto green 'vote' icon below Shin Hye and you type in weibo login to vote. 3 votes per day per weibo account (can have more than one weibo account per person). The following screen should come up.

1E3BF4EC-D1AA-4C43-9905-AC77695DCD67_zps

Click onto the red icon to agree on sharing the information on your weibo account. The voting is free. 

Edited by Tiggie2
  • Like 2

Hi chingus, I don't want to bring up any war or try to bash anything. Just wanna share my feeling. I watch the drama on TvN Ex Girlfriend club have Songji Hyo on it, do you guy know HwaYoung (ex member of T-ara), who look alike our ShinHye. Her acting just exactly like our Shin Hye too, from her gesture to expression, everything, especially on ep 2. Suddenly I have a mix feeling, I feel threaten. No, not really. Honestly  why I love ShinHye a lot now because at the first time I got hook with her own acting style. Something really distinguish compared to another actress. But now I saw another Shin Hye in there but not real Shin Hye. I'm not saying HwaYoung is bad but every single celebrity need to create their own style, own color. Not like this. Guys, please don't get me wrong. Just want to share my feelings, I don't want to create any trouble, Cos I am just Shin HYe hardcore fan. =))

Edited by maris1
My Comment in the next post below........in answer to the concerns above .....
  • Like 2

The 5 leading ladies who gave Yoo Yun Suk the title of "February 1990 actress killer"

February_1990_actresses.png

Jeju Island Gatsby (aka Warm and Cozy), is coming exclusively to DramaFever on May 13! Become a fan of the series HERE to receive new episode alerts.

In a recent interview with Section TVJeju Island Gatsby (aka Warm and Cozy) costars Yoo Yun Suk and Kang So Ra joked about his status as the "February 1990 actress killer," a reference to his uncanny habit of working with actresses born in February 1990. Who are the other February 1990 costars on his resume? Let's find out!

1. Baek Jin Hee

Birthday: February 8, 1990

baek-jin-hee-01.jpg

Pride and Prejudice actress Baek Jin Hee paired up with Yoo Yun Suk in the 2010 movie Hoya (18/19). The two played twins who struggle with complicated romantic feelings for each other.

Eighteen_Nineteen-p2.jpg

2. Park Bo Young

Birthday: February 12, 1990

12906493.jpg

Park Bo Young's and Yoo Yun Suk's characters had an antagonistic relationship in the 2012 movie Werewolf Boy, but when the cameras weren't rolling, they got along just fine! you can see her next in the upcoming tvN series Oh My Ghost

YYS_Park_bo_young.jpg

3. Go Ara

Go_Ara.jpg

Birthday: February 11, 1990

Yoo Yun Suk's role opposite Go Ara in Answer Me 1994 sparked what might have been the biggest fan wars of 2013! Even diehard Team Oppa fans have to admit that Chilbngie was pretty adorable...

YYS_Go_ara.jpg

4. Park Shin Hye

Birthday: February 18, 1990

park-shin-hye_1417481363_af_org.jpg

Yoo Yun Suk and Park Shin Hye followed up their respective roles in Answer Me 1994 and Heirs by playing a king and queen in the 2014 movie Royal Tailor. After filming, Yoo Yun Suk joked that he wished he had dated his lovely costar.

YYS_PSH.jpg

5. Kang So Ra

Birthday: February 18, 1990

Kang_so_ra.jpg

Sharing a birthday with Park Shin Hye, Kang So Ra is the next in line to be Yoo Yun Suk's costar! So far, it looks like his chemistry with her will be just as amazing as with these other February 1990 leading ladies. It must be fate! You can see the two interacting in the extended preview for Jeju Island Gatsby below:

credit todramafever

animated-thank-you-image-0111

• Like 3

Shinhye is loved as an actress, singer, dancer, model etc as well as a person of multi dimensional  personality who is good at so many things like fencing, pitching, deep sea diving, bowling, cooking, flower arrangement hiking, skating, fishing etc etc etc........

she is a beautiful human being who has great empathy for less privileged or those who are suffering or in need. She is always the first one to help in whatever capacity she can. 

She is an extremely well mannered person with wit and great sense of humour....she knows how to maintain relationships and is good terms with all, she is a fighter and a person with great positivity. 

There is soooo much to her that you don't see in an average artist. The fact that she has won popularity award 4 consecutive years is indicative of how much she is loved all over. With over a million followers on FB, Instagram and over 8 million in weibo....

do you honestly think that anyone can compete with that ? There are many actresses who are better actress or some who may have better style but they are no where near her in the way people admire , love and follow her.

It is a compliment to her that people copy her in different ways......why not!......after all she is a great role model......so I am happy and not surprised on seeing such things........whatever they do......no one can take her place...........because she is much more than just an actress with unique distinct style.......

Edited by maris1
  • Like 8

Guest purpleismycolor

@Tiggie2 i already have a weibo account and tried to vote but i keep getting this whenever i click the red button ... :tears:

20rsoed.jpg

------------------

it's okay now :D i already voted our princess three times :D

11hgegi.jpg

Edited by purpleismycolor

Guest purpleismycolor

INFO: HALLYU POPULARITY AWARD 

-- to be presented at the Baeksang Awards. It's different from the one where our girl is nominated for her movie the Royal Tailors. 

How to make a weibo account:

For those who doesn't have a weibo account and doesn't know how to read chinese, go to this link 

http://weibo.com/signup/signup.php

the link above is already set to registration via email so chinese mobile number is no longer needed :D
Next. follow the instructions there: Enter your email address, password and the verification code. After that, you'll be asked to click at least 1 interest. Click 1 then click Enter Weibo Link :) immediately after that go to your email address and verify your weibo account.

Now that you have a weibo account go to this link to vote for our princess :) http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang51.html

Follow @Tiggie2 's direction :D 

Click onto green 'vote' icon below Shin Hye and you type in weibo login to vote. (If you already logged in on your account, you won't be asked to input your email add anymore :)) 3 votes per day per weibo account (can have more than one weibo account per person). The following screen should come up.

1E3BF4EC-D1AA-4C43-9905-AC77695DCD67_zps

Click onto the red icon to agree on sharing the information on your weibo account. The voting is free.

You can also sign up via Android :) 

just go to this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sina.weibo

When you have installed and open it, Just click the Sign-Up button at the bottom. Then just click the sign up by email on the bottom of the screen.

Enter your email and password. Then the Register Now button.

Just click the skip when asked to receive verification by SMS

Then on the next screen, click the verify by email link.

Sign in your account and click the verification link then your good to go.

Again, VOTE for our princess 3 TIMES A DAY 

From May 12 - May 22

Starlight Angels Fighting!!!

:wub::wub::wub:

Edited by purpleismycolor