❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Music

Home > Music

Park Shin-hye attends K-pop concert, supports F.T. Island

Updated : May 04 2015

Korean actress Park Shin-hye attended a star-studded K-pop concert Sunday to support boy group F.T. Island.

The "2015 FNC Kingdom in Seoul" concert was held at Jamsil Arena in Seoul.

Singer Lee Hong-ki is a member of five-member boy group F.T. Island (OSEN)

"I'm attending a concert for the first time in a long time," wrote Park on Instagram. "If I didn't turn up today, (singer Lee Hong-ki) would probably hate me."
K-pop acts who performed included F.T. Island, CNBLUE, N.Flying, Juniel and AOA, which are all signed on to management label FNC Entertainment. F.T. Island, of which singer Lee Hong-ki is a member, was the last act to perform.

Lee introduced his four group mates in turn before the boy group launched into performances from its latest fifth album "I Will."

Actress Park Shin-hye on Thursday, April 30, 2015 (OSEN)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505041129160051862_2 … 

Park Shin-hye and Lee Hong-gi's two-shot

2015/05/03

Park Shin-hye posted a picture of herself and FT Island's Lee Hong-gi on her Instagram.

She added the words, "I came to your concert! I thought you might be mad at me if I didn't".

The picture and hashtags show how close the two are.

Park Shin-hye looks comfortable in a checked shirt and light make-up. She accessorized with fancy jewelry and a watch. Lee Hong-gi looks playful next to her.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is taking some time off while she films a few ads.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://ln.is/www.hancinema.net/qBjjU …