❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hi chingus... need your advice... do u think our BG may need to change her stylist?  Honestly, I feel bored on her outfit sometimes.. too safe and conservative. She can try more new style and a bit sexy wear to show her figure..red is good for her as she has perfeet skin. I just hope she can wear something stunnng in PS award to show her best to her fans and catch the attention of all audience :D of course... make pabo MH drop his jaw and drool :P

LOL, I personally thought she was sexy enough tonight. She showed her fit legs in the long jacket turned into miniskirt. 

0C012B71-3180-4938-9179-63622C0C9345_zps

cr: owner

Edited by Tiggie2

hi @lydlaw, please allow me to comment on that (I know Im not the most reliable person to give suggestion coz Im just a new fan of SH, but let me say what's on my mind..hehehe)!9_9

Personally, I think her stylist wants to keep her "girl-next-door" image so she let SH wear those outfits. And based on what you guys said, SH has a say on what she wears, so the final verdict is I believe comes from her.. Honestly, some of them are hits and misses,,,but thanks to SH's way of wearing it, it became gorgeous even the clothes itself missed.. But tonight, I must say, she looks stunningly sexy and edgy, showing off that legs, woah!!.(she's really grown-up now...no more baby fats..hehe..so proud!)..:D:D:D.. Im looking forward to what she will wear in the awards night. I hope also she will choose something that will fit her well...i will go for something elegant than sexy..hehe..xDxD

Guest ariat

She is a chameleon, once again she understand very well, the Channel house's motto is "le classique intemporel", today she was "la Parisienne chic"!

She is spiritually sexy :wub::wub::wub: