❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@purpleismycolor : thanks for the detailed info about Baeksang awards....
The voting starts from 24th April meaning today.............
Where can one keep track of the standings?is there a Baeksang award site?
Is there a link of voting for people who do not have android google app?

I hope the iphone link would be up soon so I can start voting for uri girl...Please do post it here if the iphone link is up and working
@maris1 I think the second place is Ha ji won... correct me if 'm wrong guys...

Guest purpleismycolor

maris1 said: sin2sa said: I hope the iphone link would be up soon so I can start voting for uri girl...Please do post it here if the iphone link is up and working
@maris1 I think the second place is Ha ji won... correct me if 'm wrong guys...

@purpleismycolor : lol........yes please continue to be diligent for at least a month until the awards end.........for all our sakes. Not that this forum is lacking in diligent, hard working, creative, fun loving , Resourcefulness , technical prowess, multilingual departments......

But did Kim So Eun act in any movie last year? Otherwise she cannot be nominated for the popularity award in the movie category...........unless this poll also includes the variety program category.
This poll is for popularity award isn't it? Best actress one has not started as yet.......as far as I know

My dear @maris, Kim So Eun is in the @Liars Game I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong. She's a strong contender for our girl as she garnered fans from wgm. Yet Shin Hye had stronger competition before like Yoona and she still won. We can do this again. Let us rally our resources. Let us not slack in our effort as this could be unpredictable. Fighting! Edit: 0h I'm sorry this is for most popular actress for movie. So I gave wrong info. My bad . In this case I got no idea what film kse acted in.

]image.jpg1_zpsry4nuybb.jpg

My Note: As you can see.......already changing scenario.......at 7:10 pm , Friday, 24th April.
New faces in the ranking with HJW and SHG slipping down.......

@nistymaj01 : Kim So Eun is in 2nd place and her percentage vote is rising . She is also popular in China and Korea because of her popularity in WGM too alongwith the hit drama liar game as you mentioned................so have a feeling just like you that Shinhye will have a tough competition this year also. Last year, after a strong fight with Yoona,,,,,,Shinhye did win in the end. I remember it poll was fluctuating moment to moment until few days before the end.........So let's hope for the best........

This is the most prestigious award ceremony in Korea....so I really hope Shinhye wins..........

happness0308 . said:

제51회 백상예술대상

The 51st anniversary of The Paeksang Arts Awards

행사일정
행사명 : 제51회 백상예술대상 시상식
 일시 : 2015년 5월 26일(화) 밤 9시 00분~
※ 레드카펫 시간 밤 7:30~

장소 : 경희대학교 평화의전당

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Intro/i_sub1.aspx

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Candidate/c_sub1.aspx?tp=1&nr=51&pidx=1742

44413338.jpeg

Guest miaumou

Soeun did two movies last year, not sure which one she's nominated for. Tho I love Soeun too, Shinhye has larger fanbase so I'm confident she'll win this.

Latest percentage.....
Shinhye 79.8 %, KSE 8.1% from earlier 80.3 %and 7.4% respectively....

I agree that Shinhye has a larger base but it's more complex than that. There are many people whose bias are either not nominated and some others who would vote for someone else in order to see Shinhye not win or simply that they prefer KSE over Shinhye even if they are not their fans. But, there will be people lîke that in favour of Shinhye too. Am I confusing you? It's just that there are all combinations of voters with their own reasons for voting ..........not just their respective fan bases who take part in the voting.

But, having said that...........I cannot help but recall from last year.......Yoona had the advantage of not only being part of a popular girl group but well liked and big following in her own right. She was a worthy opponent till the end. Shinhye's fan did prevail over them. So , am hoping that happens this year too ........BUT........we cannot be complacent........never underestimate your opponent.........that's all I am saying! This is the first day of the whole month of voting period.........the ones who will be consistent and focused relentlessly till the end should come out the victors...

Shinhye 79.1 and KES 7.8% respectively in the short time that I wrote this post.......7:50pm KST....Friday.....24th April

...................AnD LATEST AT...........8:20pm.....KST....Friday, 24th April
I think we have Kim Tae Hae ❓in 3rd place now

image.jpg1_zpswxvw1ipp.jpg

So let's look at the pattern forming......
Shinhye 80.3 %, KSE 7.4% ....................7:10pm......KST.......
Shinhye 79.8 %, KSE 8.1%
Shinhye 79.1 %, KES 7.8%
Shinhye 78.2 %, KSE 7.7%
Shinhye 78.5 %, KES 7.6%.....................8:30 pm KST...............
Shinhye 79.0 %, KES 7.5% ....................8:40 pm KST............
Shinhye 75.6 %, KES 8.8%.....................10:30pm KST.............
I take my leave with above statistics with you all to ponder over..........the real fight will start at much lower levels of percentage with with Shinhye leading the group in percentage in 50's .......just my guess.........another thing you will note as the days go by that even the time of the day matters when people somehow vote more so one sees lot of movement in numbers.....

@Amber03 : welcome to Shinhye's world ........... >:D<

Guest ariat

l called all my friends, they're not PSH 's fan, they think that l'm a little weird, but they are going to help...Fighting!!!

Guest ariat

Strong Heart ep 159 and 160 (eng subs) here : superzvicki.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/strong-heart-ep-159-160-eng-subs/

Guest purpleismycolor

maris1 said: @purpleismycolor : lol........yes please continue to be diligent for at least a month until the awards end.........for all our sakes. Not that this forum is lacking in diligent, hard working, creative, fun loving , Resourcefulness , technical prowess, multilingual departments......

But did Kim So Eun act in any movie last year? Otherwise she cannot be nominated for the popularity award in the movie category...........unless this poll also includes the variety program category.
This poll is for popularity award isn't it? Best actress one has not started as yet.......as far as I know

Guest purpleismycolor

Oh gosh  :D Our princess is in Hawaii :D
11184720_367892446731528_775252547_n.jpg

분명히 쉬려고왔는데 아침부터 #다이아몬드헤드...산책이아니라..등산한기분ㅎ 스쿠터 타고 신난 여자둘..오토바이면허증 처음 써본날*^^*뿌듯ㅎㅎ@ssinz7 와 함께..#하와이#hawaii

Seo Hyo Rim: “We came here to relax from early morning #Diamond Head… it’s not just for a walk.. we’re in the mood for hiking. Two girls very excited to ride scooters… first day with our auto-bike license*^^*proudㅎㅎ with @ssinz7.. #hawaii”

cr. pienocchio