❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

Oh my God, it's the day! Today is Pinocchio! I know it's probably the kids episodes for like two or three episodes but please don't miss a single episode!! Am gonna pray so hard for it to be success!

:(( :(( :)) :)) =)) =)) ~X( ~X(

New tweet!! :D
박신혜 ‏@ssinz  13 seconds ago

어머나 이 귀여운 멍멍이는 누구? 오늘밤 여러분을 찾아가는 피노키오에서 확인하세요!!!! 피노키오 첫방송!! 본방사수!!

B2MnunbCMAETsOb.jpg

Tr. Oh who is this cute puppy? Find out tonight at the <Pinocchio> coming to you!!!! First on air of <Pinocchio>!! Don't miss it!!

cr. PSH_Translate

Kyaa!! I'm so excited!! Good luck PSH!! :x

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Co-Stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Ask Fans to Tune in to “Pinocchio”deedeegii November 11, 20140?Co-Stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Ask Fans to Tune in to “Pinocchio”

Pinocchio” co-stars, actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, have asked fans to tune in to the first broadcast of the new Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama.

On November 12, the drama’s production team revealed photos of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye holding up a sign that reads, “November 12, Wednesday ‘Pinocchio’ first broadcast! Tune in~” for a friendly snapshot. In another photo, the two co-stars can be seen smiling and posing close together as Park Shin Hye makes a heart shape with her hands.

With the unveiling of these pictures, viewers’ anticipation for the first episode is at an all-time high as they look forward to seeing the chemistry between the two actors.

A representative from the drama’s production team shared, “’Pinocchio’ is finally airing its first broadcast today (November 12). Despite the cold weather, all of the actors and staff members are united as one to create a fun drama. Please show a lot of love and warm support for ‘Pinocchio.’”

The first episode is scheduled to air at 10 p.m. (KST) on SBS.

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 2.8125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shinhye chosen as first Korean model for VisaVisa has chosen Park Shinhye to model for their new advertisement campaign, making her Visa’s first Korean model ever!
On November 10th, Park Shinhye’s company, S.A.L.T, revealed that she will become the new face for Visa. Following predecessors like Pierce Brosnan,Catherine Zeta JonesRichard Gere, Asian stars Jackie ChanZhang Ziyi, and athletes like soccer player Paolo Rossi, Park Shinhye is the first Korean model for Visa, showing the international popularity of the “Hallyu Wave.” Spreading her international fame, Park Shinhye’s advertisement is not only being marketed in Korea, but all over Asia as well.

Visa Korea’s president, Iain Jamieson stated, “We are extremely happy to have started a new advertising campaign for the online shopping brand with Park Shinhye. Since the advertisement will be promoted not just in Korea, but in the essential Asian market, it will reflect the influence of the Hallyu wave, and thus we have high expectations for the results of being able to use a Korean model for our venture into the Asian market.”

You will be able to see Park Shinhye’s new commercial on television and on the Internet beginning November 12th.

SourceStarNews

via koreaboo

omoo, today is wednesday..first broadcast of pinocchio, i'm nervous.. pray hard..

rachel said: New tweet!! :D
박신혜 ‏@ssinz  13 seconds ago

어머나 이 귀여운 멍멍이는 누구? 오늘밤 여러분을 찾아가는 피노키오에서 확인하세요!!!! 피노키오 첫방송!! 본방사수!!

Tr. Oh who is this cute puppy? Find out tonight at the <Pinocchio> coming to you!!!! First on air of <Pinocchio>!! Don't miss it!!

cr. PSH_Translate

Kyaa!! I'm so excited!! Good luck PSH!! :x

TODAY is D DAY!!!  PINOCCHIO night (10pm KST on SBS) with Shin Hye and Jong Suk. Please, let us all show our love and support for Shin Hye by watching the drama. Kindly encourage friends to give their support as well. Praying so hard for its success. Shin Hye fighting :x :x :x  
...calm down my nervous heart....

@jenniferG thanks for the welcome.  

Pinocchio article at the 7th of most popular news on Naver

imageimage
cr: to the owner

i knw i'm very weird person. I cn't wait for tonight to watch pinocchio and feel extremely excited bt until now i dn't knw where i can watch ths drama? Is there anyone have the link to watch pinocchio in part of asia?
:-/ :( :-S :((

Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye invite fans to watch ‘Pinocchio’

Actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Park Shin-hye celebrated the start of their SBS drama “Pinocchio” on Wednesday.

The couple took a picture holding a sketchbook which read “‘Pinocchio’ starts broadcasting today on Nov. 12! We hope you watch it!” The statement was found to have been written by Park.

In the picture, the two actors are posing together affectionately, seizing attention from viewers and building up anticipation about their chemistry in the drama.
“The drama is to begin its broadcast today. The actors and staff are trying their best to make a fun drama. We hope many people can enjoy it,” the drama production team was quoted as saying.

The SBS rom-com is about a man who lives under a fake name and a woman who suffers from “Pinocchio syndrome,” which makes her unable to tell a lie. Lee’s character is Choi Dal-po and Park’s is Choi In-ha.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411121028168197960_2

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Pictures of Cute Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye Couple to Be Released! ‘Here Comes New Lovely Couple!’

Pictures of Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye from SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> have been released. They are holding a sketchbook with comment that reads “Please, Don’t miss first episode of drama <Pinocchio> on November 12.”

In the pictures, Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye are leaning on each other brightly smiling.

Also, they look good together as if they are lovely couple in the pictures. Those pictures raise expectation for this drama as well.

It was also reported that the comment on the sketchbook were handwritten by Park Shin-hye. Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye look so cute holding it.

Production of the drama said, “Finally, it airs today! Cast and staff member are working in unison to make a good drama. Please love and support drama < Pinocchio>.”

Drama <Pinocchio> starring Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Lee Yoo-bi and Kim Young-kwang tells a love story of a man who lives his life under fake name and a woman who can’t lie due to her chronic symptom. 1st episode of this drama will be aired at 10 p.m. today (November 12).

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by iHQ, Translated by Park Kayla

http://www.getitk.com/pictures-of-cute-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-couple-to-be-released-here-comes-new-lovely-couple/?lang=en

Via @PSH_Supporters [Teaser] 2014.11.12 8:55pm 한밤의 TV연예 SBS Midnight TV Entertainment #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ #피노키오 #Pinocchio