❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Kyaahhh the feels....it's TODAY.  \:D/ My heart goes badump...badump...already. Ottoke i can't concentrate with my task... always refreshing this thread and Pinocchio thread.  :P
Guys please don't forget to open the link even for a little bit that our fellow SA's are posting here and like it if you're busy to comment. just upvote positive comments. In dramafever, let us press awesome so that articles about our girl or her projects will remain popular in their site... Aja ...aja FIGHTING!!!! :)

Fighting for Shin Hye and other casts at Pinocchio press con...sorry I cant join with all of you...real life commitment called me...until late afternoon...but I will try to steal opportunity to open this thread and pinocchio thread every time I can...

"Above the clouds daldal Chemie" ... Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin Hye, couples posters [Dispatch = Kim Soo-ji News]

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye showed off a couple daldalhan Chemie. SBS-TV 'Pinocchio' party unveiled a couple of posters and Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye 6 days. Itself was romantic. The two men took the same pose lying on a cloud. Legs slightly bent, holding his arm, Ben. Views were also looking fondly at each other. 4 poster also presented. Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin Hye,

Kim Young-kwang, why was the picture filled with rain and two pairs of couples. Among them, Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye Couple costume wore a suit. Wore a white knit top shirt. Pose also daldal. Park Shin Hye has raised an arm over the shoulder of Lee Jong-seok. Side 'Pinocchio' 'featured a poster captured the drama found intact and dissolve the growing feeling of youth melodrama of hero "and" heroine asks a lot of expectations and taps their love for mandeuleogal' Pinocchio ', "he said.

The 'Pinocchio' draws the story of a man living with a false name dalpo Choi (Lee Jong-seok minutes), and do not lie journalist Choi cuts Social Affairs (Park Shin Hye minutes). The first afternoon broadcast 'Lars and the Real Girl' successor on the 12th.

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/

class="content-title"Official Posters Revealed for “Pinocchio” Featuring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, and More

SBS’ upcoming Wednesday – Thursday drama “Pinocchio” has revealed brand new official posters ahead of its premiere.

On November 6, the production team of “Pinocchio” unveiled two different posters featuring the lead cast including Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi.

In one of the posters, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are seen dressed in black suits, as they lie side by side floating on what appears to be clouds, with their faces toward each other. In another poster, the four main leads can be seen wearing pastel colors, posing closely with one another and giving off a warm atmosphere.

“Pinocchio” is a drama that tells the story of man who lies about his name and a woman who cannot lie. It is set to premiere this coming November 12 at 10 p.m. (KST).

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/05/official-posters-revealed-for-pinocchio-featuring-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-and-more/

Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk share loving look in official poster Updated :

November 06 2014 image Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk in the official poster of drama "Pinocchio" (SBS) The upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio” starring Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye released its official posters Thursday. In one of the two posters, Park and Lee were lying on a cloud and gazing affectionately at each other.

The poster made fans further anticipate the two actors’ romance in the drama. image The official poster of drama "Pinocchio" (SBS) The other poster showed the four main characters Lee, Park, actor Kim Young-kwang and Lee Yu-bi. In the poster, Lee and Park wear white knitted sweaters like a couple, while Kim and Lee Yu-bi also wear pastel-toned outfits, giving a mellow atmosphere.

The drama “Pinocchio” is about young news reporters working on the social affairs desk and fighting for justice. It is scheduled to premiere on

Nov. 12 after “My Lovely Girl.” By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

From Dramabeans :

Pinocchio’s fluffy fantasy poster

Are they lying on clouds? Cotton candy? I don’t know why they’d be swimming in either fluffy substance to begin with, but the effect is rather pretty. Posters are out for SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday series Pinocchio, the new part-fantasy, part-reality drama from the team behind I Hear Your Voice. That show was similarly sprinkled with a dose of the supernatural, in what was otherwise a rom-com about public defenders. This time, we’ve got a crew of rookie reporters and a heroine who hiccups every time she tells a lie.

It turns out that our leads Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye will share a rather complicated family relationship in the drama — her grandpa Byun Hee-bong (Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit) adopts Lee Jong-seok as a child when his parents die, but for some bizarre reason, he adopts him as his firstborn, when he already has a son who’s older (Shin Jung-geunScent of a Woman). So despite the fact that Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye are the same age, he’s her uncle and she’s his niece. And Lee Jong-seok is Shin Jung-geun’s hyung, which is totally nutty.

I like unconventional family dynamics like the kind in weekend dramas (Wonderful Season comes to mind for most complicated recent family tree), and based on the preview they look like an adorable bickering pair. It IS going to make their romance complicated, that’s for certain. But since there’s no pretense about them being related by blood, we will hopefully bypass the more conventional melo angst and just focus on the heartwarming factor. Dad and Gramps are going to be nice, right?

And yay, Voice alum Kim Hae-sook (Marriage Not Dating) is also making an appearance, and will be playing Kim Young-kwang’s controlling chaebol CEO mother. Lee Yubi plays the last member of the rookie reporter foursome, as a sasaeng fan who turns those skills into a new career as a journalist. Now I find myself looking forward to the small-town high school years more than anything else, so I hope we spend a while on everyone’s backstory.

Pinocchio premieres next Wednesday, November 12.

dramabeans

If K-drama characters wrote passive-aggressive notes to each other

Most K-drama characters come right out and say the mean things they're thinking, but what if they could get away with just writing a passive-aggressive note instead? I have a feeling they would be pretty amusing! Here are some examples of passive-aggressive notes our favorite K-drama characters would write to each other.
Spoiler:1. My Love From Another Star

2. Flower Boy Next Door

3. Heirs

Spoiler:

credit to the owner dramafever

Guest twingals

Awesome to see all the rice wreaths given to support PSH. Wonder if we will see the wreaths for the other cast members as well. For the Royal Tailor, is it just me that see Goo So / Lee Wan could be brothers? I noted that when watching STH and TH. That preview was daebak! Again good job, PSH fans!
=D>