❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Rough trans] JongSuk mentioned Shinhye during Press con in Thailand Started from 5:00-6:00Actor/Actress you wanna work with?
For actor he said WooBin
Actress he said Shinhye ~ he said since we know each other before, he said if we have a chance let's work together. And now we have a chance to work together 

MC: ahhh so unfortunate, i didn't know that I'll have a chance to interview you because I had interviewed Shinhye before. I should have ask her to talk about you. Shinhye is a funny person right?

LJS: Yes, she's cute 

MC: And she's really good at crying 

LJS: Yes that's right

MC: Have you ever make she cry? 

LJS: (laughs) never 

[trans] LJS at Press con 14:53 -15:09 http:// MC:How is working with Shinhye? LJS:She's very attractive, beautiful and cute

cr @Pank_Blue      

[Rough trans] JongSuk mentioned Shinhye during Press con in Thailand Started from 5:00-6:00
Actor/Actress you wanna work with?
For actor he said WooBin
Actress he said Shinhye ~ he said since we know each other before, he said if we have a chance let's work together. And now we have a chance to work together 

MC: ahhh so unfortunate, i didn't know that I'll have a chance to interview you because I had interviewed Shinhye before. I should have ask her to talk about you. Shinhye is a 
funny
 person right?

LJS: Yes, she's cute 

MC: And she's really good at crying 

LJS: Yes that's right

MC: Have you ever make she cry? 

LJS: (laughs) never 

[trans] LJS at Press con 14:53 -15:09 http://

MC:How is working with Shinhye?

LJS:She's very attractive, beautiful and cute

http://www.youtue.com/watch?v=-YjNN0VpuQ4&feature=youtu.be

cr @Pank_Blue      

Post this to the main thread, I mean Pinocchio thread, cuuuuute. Keep on sailing my new bias couple.

class="single__title entry-title" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 3.125em; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: inherit; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Koreaboo.com 
class="single__title entry-title" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: inherit; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Love sparks in 2nd “Pinocchio” teaser between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin HyeScreencap of Pinocchio Teaser 2This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

On October 29th, SBS unveiled a second video teaser for their upcoming dramaPinocchio, featuring the main leads Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.

Following the release of their first video teaser on October 27th, Pinocchio gives their potential viewers a treat as they compile sweet highlight scenes between the couple in their second teaser video. Choi Dal Po(played by Lee Jong Suk) gives Choi In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye) a ride on a bike, gives her a piggyback, and the two share a scene against the beautiful sunset.

In the drama, Lee Jong Suk gets a unique shaggy hairdo for his character, acting as one with a hidden identity, while Park Shin Hye plays the role of a woman who does not know how to lie.

The two joined Kim Kwang GyuLee Pil Mo and many others in the first script reading for Pinocchio on October 23rd. The first broadcast of Pinocchio is scheduled for November 12th and it will take over the Wednesday and Thursday 10PM timeslot after My Lovely Girl starring Rain and Krystal ends.

This new on-screen couple could show great chemistry with each other, as their ages only differ by 1 year, Park Shin Hye being 25 and Lee Jong Suk 26. Besides, they have had several collaborations modelling as a couple for publications such as Nylon Magazine and Jambangee clothing.

Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk model for jambangee 2013 Summer

Photo: jambangee

Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk model for jambangee 2013 Spring
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye for Nylon:

Catch the second teaser video for Pinocchio below! Are you excited for this couple?
http://www.koreaboo.com/video/love-sparks-2nd-pinocchio-teaser-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye/
Source: AsianWiki and TenAsia
via Rania Zeid 

WATCH: Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye find first love in the newest Pinocchio trailer

The upcoming drama  Pinocchio has released its second teaser. In the clip, we get flashbacks of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye as schoolmates falling in love. Take a look!

Ah, young love! Okay, first of all, can we talk about that ridiculous mop on top of Lee Jong Suk's head? I know that he has a pretty face and can get away with a lot, but I can't be the only one hoping that his new 'do is exclusive to the flashback phase, right? Also, seeing Park Shin Hye gazing wistfully in a school uniform is giving me some serious  Heirs flashbacks.

In case you missed it, here's the first trailer:

That one focused much more on the quiz show theme. Is that just a hook for the marketing campaign, or is the series going to go all Slumdog Millionaire at some point? We need to know! Give us more trailers! MORE!

Are you excited for the series? What do you think of these first glimpses? Share your thoughts below! Pinocchio premieres November 12 on DramaFever, after the conclusion of  My Lovable Girl. Sign up for new episode alerts HERE

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/watch-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-find-first-love-in-the-newest-pinocchio-trailer--/
via: Rania Zeid 

"Pinocchio" Lee Pil-mo and Jin Kyeong to join cast Lee Pil-mo and Jin Kyeong are starring in "Pinocchio" as well.

They have started filming along with the four main characters. Lee Pil-mo takes on the role of Hwang Gyo-dong, a reporter. He is miserable when it comes to expressing his feelings and is always cold-faced but lives by the motto, 'Changing the world is truth'. Jin Kyeong takes on the role of Song Cha-ok, Choi In-ha's (Park Shin-hye) mother and a legendary MSC female anchor.

She doesn't refrain from manipulating the news for her own greed. The additional characters in "Pinocchio" make the drama that much more stable. The two of them ride along Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Yeong-kwang and Lee Yoo-bi. "Pinocchio" is about a man who lives a lie and a woman who can't lie and is due this December.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

@Agie thank you very much for that interview :x I thought the questions asked were were quite insightful and personal. I'm curious if she doesn't mention her chemistry with Yonghwa because it might spark more dating rumours between them, or it might be how she genuinely feels :-/ I think PSH's answer to the types of roles she's played and how Pinocchio will be quite different, is interesting. I think we all know many people have said her roles have been all quite similar and have been poor damsels-in-distress. I can understand her saying that the characters she's played have their own personality, but I feel that they share many similar traits, perhaps too similar - weak, submissive, not very smart, cries a lot. This is just my opinion, I want to know what you guys think :)>- If there was one more question I would have liked her to been asked, it would be about her kissing. I know many people have criticised her kissing, saying it lacks passion and she either seems to be in shock or just wincing. It would be fascinating to hear her thoughts on that.