❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

KOFICE (Korean foundation for international cultural exchange) announced the most searched and talked about keywords related to Hallyu content in 2021 (data was collected from June-December) K-Dramas with the highest IMDb: #22 (43/5.7) 

img.gifimg.gif

Imagen

K-DRAMA

Why K-Drama Friends To Lovers Trope is Superior

BY CHRISTINE  APRIL 21, 2022  6 MINS READ

K-Dramas are known for different popular tropes and how well they executed them. I have a lot of favorites, but no one comes close to friends to lovers!

Friends to lovers trope proved that love doesn’t always happen at first sight. One of the reasons viewers enjoy this trope is that they can relate to it. From being in denial, suppressing it thinking it might ruin the friendship, or thinking if they should cross the line and confess!

There are different kinds of friends to lovers tropes like childhood friends to lovers, high school classmates to lovers, and long-time best friends to lovers. Having a solid foundation such as friendship truly gives the couple different chemistry. Let me introduce these K-Drama couples who proved that friends to lovers trope is SUPERIOR!

Pinocchio” Couple

8-2.jpg?ssl=1

9-2.jpg?ssl=1

The childhood friends to workplace lovers are Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) from the fantasy romance “Pinocchio.”

It’s a love story of two people who lived together and became trustworthy reporters. The drama portrayed the lives of local news reporters as they engage in fierce battles and hunt for truth 24 hours a day.

Pinocchio” is a different kind of childhood friend to lovers because the two experienced growing up together. They shared many memories from the same school, job, and home together!

https://blog.kocowa.com/k-drama/why-k-drama-friends-to-lovers-trope-is-superior/

Park Shin-Hye, how pretty to give birth to a two-year-old?

Input 2022.04.16. 5:27 am
0004593447_001_20220416053204357.png?type=w430
[OSEN=Reporter Park So-young]

Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her emotional prenatal daily life.

On her 15th, Park Shin-hye posted a picture of her flower along with the message, "I thought it was over because it withered, but overcame the cold winter and made a single flower bloom."

Park Shin-hye got a lot of attention when she announced the news of her marriage she received even greater congratulations from her fans when she shared the news of her pregnancy, saying, “Preparing for marriage has brought a precious life.”

After her wedding in January, Park Shin-hye is now concentrating on her prenatal education while resting her. In the warm spring weather, she is healed by looking at flowers, attracting attention. She makes the viewers more happy with her emotional prenatal education.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye debuted in her 2001 music video for Lee Seung-hwan, and she has not missed her Top Actor title for over 20 years. 

[Photo] SNS

Finally she came to know that he is "Ki Ha Myeong"  He never wanted her to know about this.... But not only this she gets the awful truth about her mother too

Imagen

the most beautiful smile in this world.  They so cute

I love the view!

Park Shin Hye Has Several Times Shared Her Activities During Pregnancy Through Social Media. As Recently, The Actress Posted Two Photos Via Her Instagram Story.

•  
  • Apr 23, 2022
  •  

Imagen

WowKeren - Park Shin Hye is currently still enjoying her pregnancy. The actress has shared her activities on social media several times.

On April 23, Park Shin Hye posted two photos through her Instagram story. she is is holding a pack of Pokemon bread.

Park Shin Hye's New Pregnant Hobby Makes You Remember BTS's RM, How come?

Park Shin Hye opened and checked the Ddi-bu-ssil (detachable and pasting sticker) on the Pokemon bun package. When "Machoke" came out, he grabbed attention by saying, "I need to build muscle."

As is known, the Pokemon bread that was a hit in the 1990s is back in production and is viral. Some Korean artists are obsessed with hunting for stickers that come with bread.

Seeing Park Shin Hye's post, netizens immediately thought of RM. Many joked about asking RM to share the results of his Pokemon bread hunt with Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye is currently committed to prenatal education and preparing for the birth of her first child. The star of the drama " Memories of the Alhambra " also cut his hair short and looked more fresh.

Park Shin Hye took a break from acting until she gave birth to her first child.

https://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00424569.html

HOT topic on [theqoo] "Of all dramas written by Kim Eun Sook which one do you like the most?" Knetizen says

https://soahmusing.blogspot.com/2022/03/among-all-dramas-written-by-kim-eun.html

K-netizen comments:

- The City Hall and Goblin.

- Her debut work 'South of the Sun' has different textures but it's kinda fun.

- Based on my standard, Lovers's dialogue is the best ㅋㅋ I still have it memorized ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Lovers in Paris, The Heirs, Mr. Sunshine and descendants of the Sun. 

- A Gentleman's Dignity and The Heirs.

- If I only pick one, it's On Air. 

- Goblin and Lovers in Paris. 

- Descendants of the Sun and Goblin. Just recently, I've seen the compilation video of The Heirs on youtube and it's really fun.

- The two-top, Goblin and Mr. Sunshine. 

- Secret Garden, Goblin, Mr. Sunshine. 

- Lovers in Paris is my type. Mr. Sunshine is perfection. 

- Every line of Mr. Sunshine was like a collection of poems. I replay it over and over again. 

- Goblin!!! But the one I rewatch the most is Descendants of the Sun. 

- I didn't think Mr. Sunshine is Eun Sook's work. She did a great job.

- The ending of other dramas were too obvious and boring but as for Mr. Sunshine, it still makes my heart ache just thinking about it till even nowㅠㅠㅠㅠ I gotta see Eun Sook's work againㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- On Air and City Hall....are really amazingㅜㅜ 

- Lovers in Prague, Lovers, Goblin.

- Only On Air and Goblin.

- Descendants of the Sun is good. 

- It unconditionally is Secret Garden.

- I can't decide whether Secret Garden or City Hall....also Lovers in Paris....can't I choose 3?

- The Heirs, Descendants of the Sun and Goblin are always fun to watch. 

- Mr. Sunshine legend ㅜㅜ

- On Air-City Hall. I think the scripts were the best at that time. After that, it's Mr. Sunshine! 

- Secret Garden, Goblin and Mr. Sunshine. 
Lovers is fun too. 

- On Air is really a crazy dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Lovers in Paris and A Gentleman's Dignity. 

- Mr. Sunshine ㅠㅠ This is really a masterpiece...I didn't know Kim Eun-sook could write a historical drama so well. Every line comparing the old Korean words at the end of the Joseon Dynasty to Joseon Dynasty is like a gem. Actually, I always have a lack of patience while watching Kim Eun Sook's work but Mr. Sunshine was written in a really sophisticated way ㅠㅠ

- All of them are good but the one I go back to watch it so many times is The Heirsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Each speech of the Mr. Sunshine was like a literature. 

- The City Hall, Descendants of the Sun and Goblin are good. 

- I can't choose between Descendants of the Sun and Goblin. The only thing that comes to my mind after time has passed, is Goblin and the most fun for a moment of instant, is Descendants of the Sun.

- Secret Garden and Gentleman's Dignity. Secret Garden is fun to watch it after again. 

- Mr. Sunshine is just my life...the drama of my life that will never change ㅠㅠ

- City Hall too, I really recommend!! I've been rewatching it a lot of timeㅠㅠ

- Mr. Sunshine. I think this is really the masterpiece of Kim Eun Sook's writing. Be it visual beauty, music, and acting just everything is good.

- Gentleman's Dignity, Descendants of the Sun, Goblin. 

- Wow I guess I really don't watch romance genre, I haven't watched any of these. But I've seen my mom watching Goblin beside me for few times.

- Mr. Sunshine... It's a drama that I thought it was written very well. I also love the first half of Goblin.. Oh right, I really like On Air too. I hope you all watch these 3 dramas.

- Secret Garden... actually, I don't watch other dramas except for Secret Garden hehe

- I think I enjoyed watching Lovers in Paris and goblin the most among them ㅋㅋ

- Descendants of the Sun is still my favorite. 

- I've seen all dramas except for the new one but the ones I watch the most often are The Heirs and Lovers. 

- The only one I watched was Secret Garden. It was fun. 

- Such a hard-working writer.

- Descendants of the Sun. But I think Song Joong Ki is just my typeㅋㅋ

- I'm not really a fan of the writer's work but Mr. Sunshine is really well made. The rest of works are also acknowledged for their hit power but Mr. Sunshine is such a really...it's like sharpening a knife. 

- It's so hard to choose between Goblin and Mr. Sunshine ㅠㅠㅠ

- The overall quality is really Mr. Sunshine. It's really well made. All 'Lovers' series are fun too. The City Hall is also fun. 

- City Hall...This drama is not just a drama. It's a masterpiece. 

- Mr. Sunshine...is very sad ㅠㅠ The dialogue's so good, directing and acting are all crazy. 

- Mine is City Hall! I like it the most of all Eun Sook's worksㅋㅋㅋ

- Goblin > The City Hall > Mr. Sunshine, The Heirs

- On Air, Descendants of the Sun, The King. 

- They're all famous, but it's strange that I haven't seen any of them properly. 

- Lovers in Paris. It's all-time romcom legend. 

- Eun Sook's work is not my taste but Mr. Sunshine is really a master piece. 

- Why isn't Lovers in Prague popular? It's a shame.

- Descendants of the Sun and Goblin...I must be a slave to an inevitable cliché I guess...

- City Hall is really excited. Cha Seung Won's crazy. 

- I've only seen The King.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The King's fun.

- Secret Garden. There's no fun drama after that. 

K-drama Celebrities Who Once Thought About Getting Plastic Surgery: Park Shin Hye, Lee Seung Gi, More

BY Geca Wills Apr 24, 2022 12:00 AM EDT

Lee Seung Gi, Park Shin Hye, and more stars have opened up about their thoughts regarding plastic surgeries.

Due to the global phenomenon brought by the Hallyu craze, Koreans strive for picture-perfect beauty and seek help through products and diet, while some resort to beauty enhancements. 

These procedures make one look and feel good about themselves by boosting their confidence. 

While some Hallyu stars denied going under the knife, these stars candidly spoke about getting plastic surgeries but never dared to do it. 

Here's why Park Shin Hye, Lee Seung Gi, and Ha Ga In once thought about it but changed their minds because of these reasons. 

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye

(Photo : Park Shin Hye Instagram)
Park Shin Hye Hanbok

OG K-drama fans witnessed how Park Shin Hye grew up right before our eyes. 

From being a child star to a sought-after actress and now a soon-to-be mom, "The Heirs" star's beauty never fades throughout the years. 

However, she revealed that she did think about enhancing her face and getting a nose job. In 2015, the "Sisyphus: The Myth" star got candid about surgeries and beauty enhancement. 

As obtained by a media outlet, she is not against going under the knife but insists on keeping her natural beauty regardless of its flaws. 

She said, "I don't think badly of or oppose having plastic surgery. I once seriously thought of it, but I decided to take my appearance as it is."

As the discussion about surgery continued, the actress then revealed her insecurities, particularly about her nose. 

"My face is not perfect. Because my nose is not sharp, many people suggested I should get my nose done," she added. At the time, she was seriously considering getting it enhanced but realized that it makes her appearance unique, adding, "and nobody is perfect."

Despite not getting her nose done, Park Shin Hye graces tons of magazine covers and represents high-end brands as their muse. 

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124722/20220424/k-drama-celebrities-who-once-thought-getting-plastic-surgery-park.htm

The Most Searched Korean Actress in 2022 :
1 IU
2 Son Ye Jin
3 Kim Se Jeong
4 Kim Tae Ri 
5 Han So Hee 
6 Park Shin Hye ❤️
7 Bae Suzy
8 Song Hye Kyo
9 Im Yoona
10 Kim Dami
11 Jeon Ji Hyun
12 Kim So Hyun
13 Kim Yoo Jung
14 Kim Hye Soo
15 Lee Se Young
16 Han Ji Min
17 Seol In Ah

Shin hye  ranked number #6 in most search Korean actress in 2022

Imagen

I want to see both of them as lead roles in a drama.

cr. the owner

https://theqoo.net/total/2431295435

We each have that one special #KDrama that first got us hooked which has us wondering which K-Drama first captured your attention?

Retweet this and let us know about your first drama in your own post! Make sure to use #Viki, #VikiEvent, and tag us  @viki

Now we want to hear from you! What was your first K-drama? Post Viki’s image below on your own Instagram to share your story!

Imagen

tanzplay IG Updated

tanz player @ssinz7

You and my playground Tanz Play

#thank you for the interview #tanzplay #tanzplayer
#Actress Park Shin-Hye #Excellent student for 10 years #Coming back soon
#Healthy #Shining more #Beautiful #Love more
#Body and mind #Lovely #Daughter-like disciple #For us
#playground #lovemore #tanzplay

https://instagram.com/p/CcxRSq8JAbJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Imagen