❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye's Modest Award Acceptance Speech Going Viral

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hyes Modest Award Acceptance Speech Going Viral

Did you know that Korean actress Park Shin Hye won the 'Asia Icon Award' a few days ago?  On November 15, Park Shin Hye attended 2017 Asia Artist Awards which was held in Jamsil Arena in Seoul. 

Her modest award acceptance speech after winning 'Asia Icon Award' has grabbed many people's attention.   Park Shin Hye said, "I don't know if I deserve this award. There are so many people who represent Hallyu. I'll think of this as getting an award for those people who represent Hallyu." 

This year, Park Shin Hye who is also dubbed as 'Goddess of Asia' went on tour throughout the continent to meet with her fans starting from Hong Kong. It is the first time for Korean actress to do Asia tour. 

Park Shin Hye has received explosive popularity from all over Asia, she also has received the 'Best Artist Award' from the same event last year.

(c) ssinz7 IG; SBS Star

• Like 5

Because of shinhye my daughter and I are using mamonde skincare and cushion powder and lipstick. And today I bought for myself coach wallet because sh is one of the endorser as well. Hahaha. One day I'll get myself something from Swarovski . If I go bck Manila I'll visit Bench as when I went bck 2016 sh was not the endorser yet. Hahaha. The power of sh. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Because of shinhye my daughter and I are using mamonde skincare and cushion powder and lipstick. And today I bought for myself coach wallet because sh is one of the endorser as well. Hahaha. One day I'll get myself something from Swarovski . If I go bck Manila I'll visit Bench as when I went bck 2016 sh was not the endorser yet. Hahaha. The power of sh. 

Love this ! :D You inspire me! Since holidays are around the corner, we might want to gift ourselves and our love ones with the products for these brands : all high quality :D

Mamonde , Ryo, Pleasia, Molsion , Swarovski,  Millet , Roem,  BenchCoach,  and pay all with Visa card that our Shin Hye advertisesBlessings :)! Remember to use our girl name when ordering! :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

“I am always thankful for the love I received so abundantly”
[KFHI] Park Shin Hye's Starlight Angel Project for World Children's Day on November 20thhttp://m.kfhi.or.kr/apps/support/p ..
Will it be the 3rd centre?
SH spreading the received#ParkShinHye  #박신혜  #朴信惠  #パク・シネ

• Like 5