❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

20 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

Oh my God. She looks so innocent and sweet and during the AAA awards she looked so elegant and sophisticated young lady. Can't wait to watch heart blackened. God bless to everyone. 

Shinhye is a pro. She's knows how to dress up in any occasion. God bless you too.

Dying to watch HB. Wish it could be shown here in Manila.

---------------------------------------

Shinhye for Swarovski?? shot in US? hope to see the final cut soonest.

DO1qmmSUMAAqFrR.jpg

(c) as tagged

• Like 5

for @Agie who is enamored of Shinhye & Junyeolie :wink:

I'm just grinning how smarty Shinhye outwit & made Junyeol powerless. :tongue:

I guess RJY get back at Shinhye and didn't let our girl outwit him on the next day :lol: And Junyeol speaks like a tired man hahaha

Shinhye hiding at the back of her costar is a hard habit to break :tongue:

(c) PSH Angelindo

• Like 5

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Wishes to Become a Good Influencer to Others

(c)  salt0513 FB,  SBS star

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Wishes to Become a Good Influencer to Others

Korean actress Park Shin Hye talked about her responsibilities as a hallyu star. Recently, Korean media company Herald Pop met with actress Park Shin Hye to do an interview.  During the interview, Park Shin Hye has shown her wish to be portrayed as an actress who can give off good influences on others. 

Then she also mentioned about her strong will, "I always think I should do well, with work of course, as well as being a human being. I feel responsible to work hard."  She continued, "I want to do many good deeds. I wish to spread good influence on others."  Park Shin Hye has used profits from her fan meeting towards donation. She shared, "I've sent the profits from fan meeting towards donation. I'm so happy that people help me every time I hold a fan meeting."

She also said, "What I'm doing is small little things, but people in overseas recognize it. After many people have helped me, it has become larger."  Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is starring in the recent movie 'Heart Blackened'.

• Like 6

20171115 Asia Artist Awards

DO17lrPVAAAz9V_.jpg

DO17lq5V4AAwniw.jpg

(c) TheGsd

First of all, this video is gold due to it's HD and I couldn't ask for a better angle.

Basically, Shinhye went to AAA just to picked up the award. She skipped the red carpet & group photo as norm.

Wonder what important appointment she has next to be in a hurry. or should i say, who? ahahaha

Just like her speech, she livened the event shortly but noticeably.

Beauty, brain, attitude and class, Shinhye got them all. She was graceful and her speech was something to write about :wub:

So, Suzy, Lee Junho, Lee Junki,  Sunghoon & Park Haejin oppa (just becoz they are hot!) are right in front of her. how lucky, they got a wonderful view of our sweetheart. At her side, there were her friend Choi Taejoon, Nam Goongmin & Yoona. At the back, is where she sat with Kim Taeri, along with a table of Lee Seunggi, Park Minyoung & Kim Heesun sunbaenims.

Good to know that other than K.A.R.D who visibly gave her standing ovation, a lot of other idols, Wanna One & Pristin, honored her on the way out. 

really thankful for @TheGsd, who  film & share this awesome video.

• Like 5

Now that Heart Blackened was shown...what does it mean for us? Shinhye is going to choose her next project! Hooray! We can see her again. But the exciting part is we don't know yet if it's a drama or another film. Hope we can hear some pleasant news asap.

DOzAe-uVoAEH9Rq.jpg

(c) owner

• Like 4