❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Tomorrow is shin hye FM n Japan that means I think at night only she'll be flying. She's very busy . I'm very happy to read all the good comments on her. Especially cms comment if she doesn't understand she'll say she don't and will look very sad if she can't. I really believe she can go far coz she doesn't pretend. People will like her more and will teach her more because of her honesty. 

• Like 5

OK...I love seeing the dynamic between SH and CMS ...if I am not reading the synopsis I will think she played his daughter or his fiancee....LOL

DNyod91UIAEi2H6.jpgDNxgiu7UMAAkTR2.jpg

DNxgiu9V4AATYys.jpg

credit to the owner

LOL...what are they doing???

credit to the owner

Shin Hye IG's update

DNyywf1VwAYsko_.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Shin HYe about her acting in Heart Blackened/Silent Witness

credit to the owner

Another of her thought :

DN25zwHUQAATt00.jpg

credit to the owner : PSHStarlight

And Who Love seing Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok friendship.....me...me....me... hahahaha

credit to the owner

Shin Hye role models 

credit to the owner

Wow really shin hye popularity is not a joke. Her fm in Philippines was just holding concert with the no of fans who came it was few thousands. Now in Tokyo and the tickets were sold out so fast. Her movie I would say will have a very review from the movie critics. This really shows if you have a good heart you'll be blessed. And she's not rushing she takes everything in steps so she'll have a solid foundation. Hope to see some pictures in her FM . God bless her and of course everyone who's always there with her they thick and thin. All her fans

• Like 4

[USA] "Heart Blackened" stars Choi Min-sik and Park Shin-hye / Releases Nov. 10 in LA and Buena Park

Source | 2017/11/03 | 734 views | Permalink |

posterphoto905332.jpg

Limited Release Starts November 10 at CGV Cinemas Los Angeles and CGV Buena Park

"Heart Blackened", a new crime thriller starring Choi Min-sik ("Old Boy", "I Saw the Devil") and Park Shin-hye("My Annoying Brother""The Royal Tailor") is premiering in Los Angeles and Buena Park on November 10, 2017 at CGV Cinemas. The film is produced by the same team that brought the world "Old Boy" and "The Handmaiden".

"Heart Blackened" follows Tae-san (Choi Min-sik), a man who truly has everything - money, fame, and power. He has two women in his life, his only daughter, Mi-ra (Lee Soo-kyung-I), and his chart- topping pop star fiancée, Yoo-na (Lee Honey). Mi-ra doesn't take kindly to her stepmother-to-be and when Yoo-na gets killed in a horrific accident, Mi-ra is arrested as the suspect. His world completely turned upside down, Tae-san firmly believes that his daughter is not the killer and mobilizes all his resources to protect her, including hiring Choi Hee-jeong (Park Shin-hye), a lawyer to defend his daughter in court. Meanwhile he orchestrates a risky plan to find his fiancée's real killer.

• Like 4