❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye’s Agency Respond To Dating Rumors Between The Actress And Choi Tae Joon

choi-tae-joon-park-shin-hye.jpg

Earlier today, reports about a potential romantic relationship between actors Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon circulated the internet, causing quite a buzz amongst fans.

The rumors are based on the fact that the two went on a vacation together, along with other friends, in April and visited a national park together in May. A video of Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon from their vacation overseas showed the two actors’ close relationship, which raised questions amongst netizens who saw the video.

The two are also both students at Chung Ang University where Park Shin Hye is majoring in drama and cinema while Choi Tae Joon is majoring in theatre.

Since then, Park Shin Hye’s agency, Salt Entertainment, gave an official statement and said, “They merely have a close senior-junior relationship. As Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon are both students at Chung Ang University, they have maintained a good friendship as industry senior and junior.”

The statement continued, “Fans are very well aware of their friendship. Park Shin Hye went to the park not only with Choi Tae Joon, but with many other fellow students as well. It seems that, despite the fact that there were a lot of people, many recognized only Choi Tae Joon and Park Shin Hye.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/05/park-shin-hye-choi-tae-joons-agencies-respond-dating-rumors/

• Like 9

If our girl is dating anyone then  it's okay. She's of age, single, at the prime of her life and she deserves to be happy. She's only young once. And as we love her, her happiness is also ours.  

But this news is purely speculation and CTJ is her friend for a long time and a schoolmate as well. Actually, it was CTJ who introduced Kang Sora and Shinhye on 2010. CTJ and SH have lots of common friends which is understandable coz during college days they go to MT together with their Prof and classmates. Going on trips with a group of friends is normal. A mall and a park are harmless venues. She also.go on group trips with other friends male or female to do activities like bowling, golf, fishing. 

This is the reason why our other friends here wanted to erase that video. Because others who are not fans but lurk in different threads to get news may use it in a negative way like this. 

As fans let us just take anything  in its face value. SH said that she wont ever admit to dating not until she's getting married. Let us let it be and not make mountains out of molehill. So for now...she is very much SINGLE :D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, nistymaj01 said:

If our girl is dating anyone then  it's okay. She's of age, single, at the prime of her life and she deserves to be happy. She's only young once. And as we love her, her happiness is also ours.  

But this news is purely speculation and CTJ is her friend for a long time and a schoolmate as well. Actually, it was CTJ who introduced Kang Sora and Shinhye on 2010. CTJ and SH have lots of common friends which is understandable coz during college days they go to MT together with their Prof and classmates. Going on trips with a group of friends is normal. A mall and a park are harmless venues. She also.go on group trips with other friends male or female to do activities like bowling, golf, fishing. 

This is the reason why our other friends here wanted to erase that video. Because others who are not fans but lurk in different threads to get news may use it in a negative way like this. 

As fans let us just take anything  in its face value. SH said that she wont ever admit to dating not until she's getting married. Let us let it be and not make mountains out of molehill. So for now...she is very much SINGLE :D

Thank you, l needed to hear this...As fans we can't control her life and we can't protect her, we can only support her...:) This is from the video you posted...:tongue:

C_EQvCjXcAU_3on.jpg

via https://twitter.com/yysy

• Like 8

Reason why I say all the time: We, Shin Hye true fans, must be careful with our posts. Unscrupulous journalist, agencies that want to promote their artists by bring down others talent and popular artists, are out there constantly looking for anything to feed their evil and greedy plans. They can try as hard they want to, but they will not succeed, because as Shin Hye said " She owns her honor to God", she only needs to respond and honor God and her family, the rest she just need to be respectful, because it is in her nature. She will enjoy and live her life the way she please, and not give anyone power to dictate and control it as they wish. Shin Hye is love by many, but there are many out there that envy her. Shin Hye is a genuine, generous human being, with no ill will. It is hard, for me, to see any logic into the mind of these weak, sick, and disturb people, that don't even know her.  I trust Shin Hye and her agency, I do not doubt them. When she is ready to  share about her private life, she will let us know herself, it is her right.

As a fan, I will always support her, trough thick and thin, no matter what. :wub:

Shin Hye is a warrior. Fighting. :wub:

The dogs can bark as much they want to, but they have no power or strength to stop a moving train on the railroad . (picture it).:D

Enjoy life and your youth to the fullest, do no harm, build many beautiful memories, you only have one chance in each stage of your life, because when comes to age, there is no rewind bottom. :wub:

Praying hard for the world. Your guardian angel always with you Shin Hye. Have Faith. :wub:

Peace and Love always from this ahjumma's :heart:

• Like 15

Well shin hye is popular so whatever news bad or good are still news. When you're famous you'll always talk of the town but if you're not even if you walk naked on the street no one will bother . As for the dating news there's nothing wrong with it whether it's real or reel so what both of them are single and available . If sh is seen with someone who's already attached then it's another story. So I'm happy in whatever news I'll read about sh that shows how popular she is . As a fan whatever news I'll read about her bad or good I'll never stop supporting her coz only true fan knows what's real and what's not. So for all this kind of news we don't have to react. We have to show sh that we're not affected coz I read way back long time that she'll affected if the fans are affected as she's very concern about the fans . So we must not bother about this news to keep sh going and be stronger . Her fans support is what makes her stronger . So guys whatever we read just don't bother no matter what just believe and support shin hye so she won't be affected as well. As what I read in one of her shippers thread that whatever sh do is always news because she is popular. Everyone want a piece of her. And I would say I'm happy . Why. That means she's famous and loved by many. Because she has solid fan base so no matter how strong is the strong is the wave we'll remain standing. When we have faith in GOD nothing else matter. Sorry for the long post. 

• Like 11