❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

1 hour ago, DOCDOC said:

welcome chingu...we met in doctors thread.. let's have fun in here too:mrgreen:

Gong yoo is a funny guy..he have a good sense of humour too just like so ji sub oppa n kim rae won oppa. 

Thank you chingu :D I have only watched coffee prince of gong yoo, in that he is really HOT haha.. Oh he is also funny haha? I didn't know .. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ash011 said:

I was a silent lurker of this thread from a long time.. And i see many chingus here from doctors thread :P Being a PSH fan for more than 2 years i thought i should now be active in this thread from now on.. Hope you all accept me :) 

YES GONG YOO! :love: 

OMG PSH with gong yoo is all i am waiting for!! :phew: 

I was not a admirer of gong yoo, but i started liking him and seeing his activities when PSH said in a variety show that she likes him, also has a crush on him.. hahhah 

I think they have 10 years age gap right? But whatever i would love a drama with both of them together :love: 

P.S : Till then I want PSH with KRW again in a project :D 

Welcome to Shin Hye thread. We are all lovely( don't I sound like JH cheesy lol) . It is a pleasure to have you here, we are all here to show our love, respect, support, positivity , and kindness to Shin Hye and all that support and love her, :wub:to always keep her aura to keep growing strong and shining brighter. :wub:

Love your choice:thumbsup:

Love and Peace always from this ahjumma's :heart:

• Like 10

5 hours ago, ash011 said:

I was a silent lurker of this thread from a long time.. And i see many chingus here from doctors thread :P Being a PSH fan for more than 2 years i thought i should now be active in this thread from now on.. Hope you all accept me :) 

YES GONG YOO! :love: 

OMG PSH with gong yoo is all i am waiting for!! :phew: 

I was not a admirer of gong yoo, but i started liking him and seeing his activities when PSH said in a variety show that she likes him, also has a crush on him.. hahhah 

I think they have 10 years age gap right? But whatever i would love a drama with both of them together :love: 

P.S : Till then I want PSH with KRW again in a project :D 

Image result for welcome hug emoticons @ash011 chingu ya! Welcome and for joining us, here's what Shinhye can say to you:

Image result for park shin hye yoo hye jung cartoon

credit to owner

• Like 9

1 hour ago, alcides14 said:

"The Royal Tailor" with Park Shin Hye, I like the movie, very classic, and the Korean Royal Costumes are to die for. Beautifully done . Good move to watch with family. :thumbsup:

A bit slow for me so i haven't finish up yet. I'll give it another go this weekend and see how it fares ;)

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye reveals her baby cousin, tells fans he's not her son

By elliefilet    3 days ago    164,615    19,897    27
park-shin-hye

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Actress Park Shin Hye revealed her adorable baby cousin, who's 27 years her junior.

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye flaunts her natural beauty for 'Elle' 

On August 27, Park Shin Hye posted to Instagram, "Not my son. #Not my nephew. #My younger sibling. Youngest sibling. #27 year age gap younger brother. #My youngest uncle's baby. He's sleeping while saying amen? Aww." She also shared a photo of the cute newborn, who could be her own kid considering their age difference.

Park Shin Hye is currently starring in the SBS drama 'Doctors'.
park-shin-hye_1472303907_20160827_parkshinhye.jpg
cr.allkpop

• Like 8

7 hours ago, ash011 said:

Thank you chingu :D I have only watched coffee prince of gong yoo, in that he is really HOT haha.. Oh he is also funny haha? I didn't know .. 

yeah..he has a good sense of humour..but i think he not a quiet person:joy:

• Like 6

Do you want an actor signed a bond with your work.

I want to meet good character actor. I wanted to work for So Hyun KIM and watch the 'I Can Hear Your Voice' dwaeseo be as good this time. Next, I want to with Mr. Park Shin Hye. Chakhada heard talking like an angel. Eopeulji do not know if his friend can do. (Laughs) / purplish@osen.co.kr

Full story here : 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003386303 

HE IS THE DIRECTOR OF "LET'S FIGHT GHOST"

201608310432773396_57c5e872c3660_99_20160831103204.jpg?type=w540

• Like 11

14 hours ago, alcides14 said:

"The Royal Tailor" with Park Shin Hye, I like the movie, very classic, and the Korean Royal Costumes are to die for. Beautifully done . Good movie to watch with family. :thumbsup:

Even i haven't watched the movie completely. But have seen bits and pieces of PSH's acting, i must say she looks extraordinary with that traditional dress.. I liked one scene where the guy comes to measure her dress, what i liked more was her reaction. I can keep on watching it.. haha her acting is something which draws even a non-fan of hers to watch what she does.. Like a magnet without knowing things get attracted.

8 hours ago, DOCDOC said:

yeah..he has a good sense of humour..but i think he not a quiet person:joy:

I See.. He laughs a lot since i saw him in RM in which he was guest haha.. Even PSH is not a quiet person Lol..

• Like 7

Millet 2016 F/W

img-4488f26245e91f8a877692d492db2de4.jpg

img-ade4b77dc88996478320f71fc5dcf005.jpg

img-a914aa5e2cb6b1d5f85bc3a09d7f1cac.jpg

img-db79a15c37441f2e1f607579258e82da.jpg

img-18bdb0d1b40d5212aaf0352875335eee.jpg

img-105f6932b85cf21f22f8edff42bc3300.jpg

Cr: as tagged

19 hours ago, ash011 said:

Hello sis @ash011 Welcome to our Park Shin Hye Thread. Enjoy your stay in this thread and spread the love for our Shinhye :blush:

• Like 7