❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Lee Seo Jin Says Choi Ji Woo′s and Park Shin Hye′s Dishes Were His Favorites on ′Three Meals′

2015-09-13

Actor Lee Seo Jin has graced the cover of Korean-Chinese luxury magazine One′s September issue.

The September issue of One magazine, featuring Lee Seo Jin wearing a suit from Louis Vuitton′s 2015 F/W collection, was released online on September 11. He is seen standing in front of a antique building, staring intently into the camera, giving off a completely different feel from tvN′s Three Meals.

Lee Seo Jin Says Choi Ji Woo′s and Park Shin Hye′s Dishes Were His Favorites on ′Three Meals′

Lee Seo Jin also sat down for an interview with the magazine ahead of the Three Meals season finale and responded to a question about his explosive popularity in Jeongseon, saying "They just treat me like a Jeongseon person."

When asked which food at the ′Three Meals House′ was his favorite, Lee Seo Jin said, "Choi Ji Woo′s kimchi was good, and Park Shin Hye′s lamb gut was good too."

On the bouquet of wild flowers he prepared for the guests, Lee Seo Jin said, "The more I did it, the more I wanted to make it prettier," before drawing laughs by adding "The bouquet I made when Hong Seok Cheon came on was the prettiest."

Meanwhile, discover unreleased B-cut photos from the spread and an event to receive a free copy of the magazine on One′s Instagram. One magazine hits newsstands in the second week of September.

Photo credit: One

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Beautiful Park Shin Hye's HD Pic @TopStarNews

1401071718-70.jpg

• Like 8

Who Wore It Better: Park Shin Hye vs. Goo Hye Sun

September 12, 2015

park-shin-hye-goo-hye-sun_1442096161_af_

To be honest, this dress itself is questionable.  A patterned dress from 'Paul & Joe's 2015 autumn collection, this piece with a design reminiscent of paisley was still pulled off well by the youthful and classy acting goddesses, Park Shin Hye and Goo Hye Sun. The former wore it August 16 at her fan meeting in Taiwan while the latter wore it August 13 on the red carpet of the Jecheon International Music & Film Festival.  

Both women pulled off the dress simply so as not to overwhelm by adding too much onto the already flashy pattern.  Overall, I have to say that I prefer Park Shin Hye's look over Goo Hye Sun's.  She went full out elegant and mature with bright red lipstick, and the dress was more flattering on her curvy figure, whereas the dress looked positively frumpy on Goo Hye Sun's smaller, petite frame.

While I do like Goo Hye Sun's choice of nude pumps over Park Shin Hye's white ones, that wasn't enough to overturn my decision. In addition, Park Shin Hye looked positively elegant with her loose, full hair, and, while I do think it was good to not compete with the dress, Goo Hye Sun's bangs and modest red lipstick were even a bit underwhelming and meek in contrast to the shout-out pattern. She almost looks like a child who tried on her mother's dress and got lost on the red carpet, and her random choice of long, dangling earrings hiding in her hair didn't do much to help. It would have been a lot better if she had the dress fitted for her body

Who do you think wore it better? Vote below!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/whoworeitbetter-park-shin-hye-vs-goo-hye-sun

Park Shin Hye

goo-hye-sun_1441744219_parkshinhye1.jpg

goo-hye-sun_1441744219_parkshinhye2.jpg

Goo Hye Sun

goo-hye-sun_1441744249_goo1.jpg

goo-hye-sun_1441744250_goo2.jpg

• Like 6

Park Shin-hye posts selfie, thanks fans

Sept. 13, 2015

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015091

Actress Park Shin-hye delivered a thank-you message Saturday through her Weibo account after successfully finishing her Asian fan meeting in Chengdu, China.

“The last fan meeting of “2015 Dream of Angel” has finished,” Park wrote on social media. “I thank you all. Don’t cry, and go home safely.”

Along with the message, she posted a selfie, holding a fruit snack prepared by fans.

Fans encouraged Park, making comments like “Take a good rest” and “You look pretty even until the last moment.”

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 8

[PHOTOS] Park Shin Hye for VIKI F/W 2015 Collection

30.jpg

Park Shin Hye models VIKI's Fall/Winter collection. She looks chic and sophisticated in the latest campaign.

28.jpg

17.jpg

5.jpg

51.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg