❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hi chingus, maybe my comment a little bit out of topic but I'm concern about our princess Shin Hye, she definitely old enough to watch 50 shades of grey, I watched it too :=)). But I found that movie a little bit too much, kinda 2 people thirst for their sex love. I didn't feel the art in the movie, just a normal ***** kinda of movie . Quite frankly, I hope people not gonna judge her because of that. Since she is the only girl I respect and love so much because of her 'clean' profile even the Korea showbiz now is full of scandals about sex and cheating. I really hope her not involve too much with the man. Enjoy her life. One day she find the good man who deserve her and get married. I hope you guys understand what I meant. I just love her too much so I might over react :(

• Like 9

hi chingus, maybe my comment a little bit out of topic but I'm concern about our princess Shin Hye, she definitely old enough to watch 50 shades of grey, I watched it too :=)). But I found that movie a little bit too much, kinda 2 people thirst for their sex love. I didn't feel the art in the movie, just a normal ***** kinda of movie . Quite frankly, I hope people not gonna judge her because of that. Since she is the only girl I respect and love so much because of her 'clean' profile even the Korea showbiz now is full of scandals about sex and cheating. I really hope her not involve too much with the man. Enjoy her life. One day she find the good man who deserve her and get married. I hope you guys understand what I meant. I just love her too much so I might over react :(

oh dear,don't worry.i think uri shin is like the ost.just like me.in our country fifty shade of grey is not avilable but i like that film ost almost all.And yes our girl is old enough to see that kind of movie.But she didn't mention about movie ,just small line of lyric.i think she love the meaning of the song.That song was really great.yes really a great song .u should try to listen.shin hye loves song .so don't worry.But yes she has many hater.HATER GONNA HATE.whatever she do.if she get bad feedback it must not from her fan but from her hater.so let feel free like our princess.:wub:

• Like 9

Lol... She's 25 going @luminousalex... Our girl is trying to shed her cute and childlike image.  Some people criticize her for choosing safe roles. As fan s, let's give her a little bit of freedom.  I know Shin Hye is prudent enough to know her limits. 50 shades of Grey has become kinda like a pop culture, a Cinderella like story like the Twilight Series. I for one admires her for her varied interests. Besides it might be the music she likes and not really the movie itself. :D

• Like 13

one sure thing is sooner or later ,we will read many article of that shinhye's update.hehe.i think hater r prepare to hate our shin but don't worry she has many many fan who support her no matter she is pure or not.Believe me all of starlight r famous with protective and best supportive fan among all over the international fan.we love psh so damn much.Thats why we meet this place nomatter what type of skin or relagion.i hope all SA support her till the end.love u all.

our princess update her ig again.but i understand nothing.somebbody help to translate.what our shin wanna say.help please.

Edited by kilumar
  • Like 11

ssinz7

49分前

#OneLastNight 에 이어서 #꺼내먹어요 베이징 가는 내내 들어야지.. 역시 #Zion.T

「Zion.T _ Eat」

안녕

쉽지 않죠 바쁘죠

이렇게 까지

해야 하나 싶죠

바라는

더럽게 많죠

(그렇죠)

쉬고 싶죠

시끄럽죠

성가시죠?

집에 가고 싶죠?

(집에 있는데도)

집에 가고 싶을 거야

그럴 노래를

초콜릿처럼 꺼내 먹어요

피곤해도 아침 점심

챙겨 먹어요

그러면 이따 내가 칭찬해줄게요

"Zion.T _ Eat"

Hi

Joggers's easy to be busy

What to do

Wanna be one

You wish

LOTS dirty

(Right)

Resting wanna

Noisy reopjyo

The chants are you?

Wanna go home?

(Though at home)

I want to go home.

Every now and then this song

Eating out like chocolate

Also tired of breakfast, lunch and rice

Eat a little packed

Then I'll give you later praised

보고 싶어

많이 좋아해요

많이 안아주고 싶어요

사랑, 사랑 비슷한 해요

어쩌면 정말 사랑해요

배고플 노래를

아침 사과처럼 꺼내 먹어요

피곤해도 아침 점심

챙겨 먹어요

그러면 이따 밤에 잠도 거에요

I want to see

I like a lot

I want to hug More

Love you, I love you like it

Maybe I really love

Hungry when this song

Eat breakfast like apples out

Also tired of breakfast, lunch and rice

Eat a little packed

So it coming in later tonight sleep well

Edited by happness0308 .
  • Like 8

Guest purpleismycolor

CALLING ALL STARLIGHT ANGELS :D 

Did you all vote for our princess at the Hallyu Popularity Awards Poll today? If you haven't, please do so :)

Link: http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang51.html

Poll result as of 9:21 pm kst:

fnfqc1.jpg

Our princess is currently leading the poll with 35,349,959 votes followed by Krystal with 34,916,887 :D

it's still too early to celebrate and the gap is not much... Please starlight angels, keep voting for our princess.. Let's fight till the end!!!

anyone who wants to vote for our princess using additional voting accounts, please do message me or mention me on this thread...

same goes to those who don't have a voting account yet.. please do message me.. i have many voting accounts... there is no need to register anymore :)

Every vote counts!!! Starlight Angels Fighting!!!

cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by purpleismycolor

Guest purpleismycolor

Our princess looking oh so cute in her latest instagram post :wub::wub::wub:

@ssinz " Let's hear awesome music again tomorrow.. Good night.  Thank you for the fans who came to meet me at the airport today..^^ "

Guest purpleismycolor

So our princess became a dj earlier through her instagram posts lolz :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

6cf03ad7e5d0849430add1c1.jpg?w=300

Here are dj shin hye's recommended songs :wub:

1. Vaults - One Last Night 

2. Zion.T - Eat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibb5RhoKfzE

3. Jung Joon Il - Hug Me 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1KVBh4rvE&feature=youtu.be&a

4. Yoon Jong Shin - From January To June 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5muwCyZRECk&feature=youtu.be