❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

look at Heirs BTS Japan Version, i think she totally become more boyish compare bts in heartstring and youre beautiful. 

i dont like how they treat her like that.. >:(

Edited by cutegirl2015

Guest babyfiction

look at Heirs BTS Japan Version, i think she totally become more boyish compare bts in heartstring and youre beautiful. 

​don't worry they treat her well in Pinocchio

Hi guys, can I ask a question here? anyone can answer me..ill appreciate that..thanks in advance!:D

You see, as a new fan of PSH, im still in awe how popular she is..i mean seriously..its no joke..that 100% voting poll in Baeksang Award is just one of the manifestations.. I've been reading a lot of write-ups relating to her(well mostly they praise her, but sadly some bad-mouth her), and it surprises me how on earth people love her, and at the same time hate her for being so popular??I'm puzzled. She's trying to make a good living by herself, and earn respect of everyone, and yet some people continue to pull her down (if the reason  is to prove their idol is much better, oh my goodness that's so juvenile) and make fuss about everything.. I started to feel gloomy everytime I encounter these kind of things...this is just so sad. I just hope they let her be a person she wants, and live as a normal person (despite being famous).Im sorry guys, I guess my heart is still not strong compare to all of you here..this things are new for me, and it bothers me...I feel like a big sister to her, and i wanted to protect her from those harsh/thoughtless comments...sorry for my long rant!hehehe..:PxD

Anyways, to lighten up the mood, those close-up pictures from Chanel show are all spellbinding; she's so gorgeous!I'm thinking, she can play as a femme fatale for her next project..lol...she can definitely nail it!hehehe..:D:PxD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!(GROUP HUG):wub::wub::wub:

Posted Thursday at 12:32 PM (edited) · Report post

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD 
IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE

20150422073157682.JPG                                       Please, please   VOTE

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 
cr. To the ower
Edited Friday at 9:51 PM by alcides14

• Like 1

Guest ariat

Amber03...l noticed this ... 

Their arguments against HER :

-She doesn't know kiss

-She playes the same characters

-She is ugly

-She uses men to become famous

My arguments against their arguements :

-The dramas are family programme, scenes kiss have to be motionless to avoid the censorship, PSH respect well the TV's rules! 

-Only someone who doesn't know her work cans say that, but we can't summarize her career (13 years!!!)

-They look at HER superficially not with their smartness and their heart

-She chose to work with good actors...She used her intelligence and her spirit to be a popular, popular in the good sens

Guest ariat

l'm not a shipper right...But l'm thinking to ship Darling couple...In this thread...They're all crasy...l'm jealous:P:P:P

​don't worry they treat her well in Pinocchio

​i'm glad jeong seok seem caring her a lot.. i can't stand watching heirs BTS especially RT kissing scene.

Edited by cutegirl2015

Bruno Mali, launched the 5th anniversary celebrated "Customer Appreciation Sale"
Cookie-News

fashion brand by Bruno Mali has launched the commemoration of the fifth anniversary of "Customer Appreciation Sale" and said it carried out six days. to the customer thanks sale coming 10 days in this progress at the national burial Bruno Bruno Mali Mali is recommended Featured Products of the month thanks to 'Marcello La', 'Todi', 'mega-poll,' 'Paco 2.1' and sell discounted up to 40%. Also known as Park Shin Hye Bag Bruno Mali products 10% discount sales, and during the exercise period Bruno Mali is receiving a SMS sending to customers who visit the store offers additional 10% additional discount on purchases made ​​to enable their discount prices up to 20 percent. Bruno dry months of May, in addition to the audit a popular gift item is a good purses, belts and accessories will be sold at a 20% discounted price.

Guest ariat

Sorry Cawa Rain ...

lt's naive to think that gossip die because we keep silent, we have to know how haters think to combat their ignorance, we don't have to be quiet we 're in the right side!!!

A2DFA711-1C10-4E97-9A5A-6EDAE225B726_zps

2E5B205F-03E2-4F00-A7C4-428E5E4FADE6_zps

Cr: owner

I haven't seen the full translation anywhere yet so decided to do my own for the 'game' section of YinYueTai's interview.

Q: For girls, rather than a good figure it is more important to be pretty?

PSH: Nope, I don't think either good appearance or figure (is important).

Q. In the winter, when don't have to work not wearing underwear is okay...

PSH: Nope, have to wear, to keep warm.

Q: Will not go out of the house if don't wash hair!

PSH: Of course, if I don't wash my hair I won't go out of the house.

Q: Whether it is the thoughtful second generation rich chaebol, or the childhood prodigy, still have to have (good) looks

PSH: Nope, affinity/compatible? responsibility? 

Q: Every series (you) work with so many handsome male co-stars, actually I am very shy!

PSH: Nope. At the beginning it is a bit embarrassing, but not to the stage of being shy.

Q: Actually I secretly think the perfect love story in the series is almost impossible.

PSH: Not secretly, it is obvious it is not possible! tsktsk......real life is two different things.

Q: If Dalpo's explosive hairstyle was given to Inha, I can carry it perfectly!

PSH: (Laughs) I have tried that style once before, of course I can carry it. In 2003, before my debut I was in a mv called 'flower'. In there (my setting) is almost the explosive hairstyle

Q: Hope to get married before 30 years old!

PSH: Of course, but it looks not quite possible.

Q: Actually, I have super powers!

PSH: ...(hiccup)...

Guest ariat

Sorry Cawa Rain...

But we 're in the forum, we have to talk, and it's ok if we're not agree!!!