❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest AbyBlue

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"PARK SHIN HYE BASKS IN THE THAILAND SUN FOR CÉCI’S MARCH 2015 ISSUE002

on after completing her stint on PinocchioPark Shin Hye headed to exotic Koh Chang Island in Thailand to give us these lovely and sexy shots for CéCi’s March issue. In fact, the actress will be on all the March covers of the publication for China, Korea, and Thailand.

001_zpsoezxbtwt.jpg~original

003_zpssnxgxrwx.jpg~original

http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/02/13/park-shin-hye-basks-in-the-thailand-sun-for-cecis-march-2015-issue/

our princess is breathtakingly beautiful...woow shes hot yet adorable

:x

Park Shin Hye’s Feb 2015 Schedules:

3-4 Feb:  CECI Photoshoot

12 Feb: CF Filming

14 Feb: Agatha Fan Sign & Starlight Angel Birthday Party

16 Feb: Median Toothpaste CF Filming

23 Feb: Mamonde TVCF Filming

24 Feb: Mamonde CF Photoshoot

27-28 Feb:  Viki CF Photoshoot

If PSH enrolled this Spring Semester:

2 Mar: First day class for Spring Semester

20 to 25 April:  Mid-term Exams

11 -15 May: Thesis Submission

15 -20 Jun: Final Exams

PARK SHIN HYE 2015 Asia Tour – Dream of Angel schedule so far

Sunday, March 15th in Japan - Tokyo for Fan Meeting

Saturday, March 28th in Shanghai – China for Fan Meeting

Park Shin-hye's B grade cuts from Thailand

2015/02/12

Source:hancinema

photo563712.jpg 

Park Shin-hye has been chosen as the cover model of Ceci March issue in Korea, China and Thailand. She departed to Thailand for the photo shoot and modeled herself in striking colors. The pictures were uploaded on Ceci's official Instagram.

Ever since she held the first Asia tour as a Korean actress in 2013, she's been having them annually and proven her status as a Hallyu actress. The concept with Ceci in Kochang, Thailand is a lovable, yet mature one.

According to sources, Park Shin-hye was so stunningly beautiful in this photo shoot that there were no 'B cuts', which are pictures that are not good enough to be published.

Chief editor Cha In-seon said, "She's got the natural energy about her and she even prepared a surprise birthday party for a member of staff".

Park Shin-hye recently featured in singer Saltnpaper's album and is expanding her territory as a multi-talented star who is true to her name.

The behind cuts of Park Shin-hye can be seen through the March issue of Ceci and mobile Ceci.

photo563714.jpgphoto563713.jpg

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

Guest AbyBlue

class="tit_article" style="margin: 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Malgun Gothic'; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(51, 52, 78); letter-spacing: -1px; clear: both;"Park Shin Hye, from mini skirt to geolrisi hanppyeom look 'sexy + mature'
Sexy actress Park Shin Hye has yet revealed through pictorial mature charm. womenswear brand Vicky (VIKI) unveiled the 2015 S / S season were with exclusive model pictorials Park Shin Hye.Park Shin Hye is ppomnaetda pictorial published in the mature femininity as noeswaejeok the eyes are overwhelmed to see it. He demonstrated the Fairy pitta serves a variety of aspects, such as sexy look from the lovely, Boise. Park Shin Hye has proposed a spring fashion trend this year, take advantage of such a hanppyeom miniskirt in pictorial, check dresses, wide pants. In particular, this spring is a Blowout Loose clothes produce a bright atmosphere, combined with feminine self image of Park Shin Hye. Also look in the eye-catching black and white directed to show the essence of sensual styling creative director Kim Ji - Soo 13 days "Park Shin Hye to the brand in the first end of the season, and pictorial concepts that were with damgyeotda intact" and "From the romantic sensibility Street , said the trend of minimalism to this spring you can feel through the pictorial " Park Shin Hye The recent drama "Pinocchio" the sequel goreumyeo rest after being ceased.

Park Shin Hye, from mini skirt to geolrisi hanppyeom look 'sexy + mature'
http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=659366

==========================================================================================
Park Shin Hye Pictorial, from lovely Appearance, not wanting to seongsukmi ... Actress!

SBS drama "Pinocchio" after completing the shooting advertising photographing actors are having a busy schedule, such as Park Shin Hye is the topic disclose the present condition through the 'CeCi' March.

Park Shin Hye, Korea and China , Thailand and other Asian countries are co-published by the 3 'CeCi' March geolro selected gotta cover the official photo of CeCi wearing a bare back dress with shocking pink color in the shooting of a departure for the photo shoot in Thailand the public via Instagram is a collection of explosive interested enough to take first place in real time entertainment news.

Since 2013, the last in Korea for the first time on the Asian Tour actress spiral, enough to have a tour of Asia by the end of the year for three consecutive years this place become a photo shoot of Korean actress Park Shin Hye is a unique backdrop for exotic scenery in Thailand Koh Chang, love mature seureowoomyeonseodo concept was taught to show the charm.

According to officials in the field, which came in shooting with Park Shin Hye pictorial cut down relaxing tropical sunshine have arrived too late for publication in the ground does not reveal one people 'B-cut' so have never even free, even without compensation humiliation beauty and showed. 

2015021339183872.jpg

2015021339289881.jpg

he photo shoot was 'CeCi' car going to the edge deputy editor, "she seureowoomyeonseodo unique natural health , and energy shines a gentle countenance was enough to give a surprise birthday party for your birthday right staff in Deda local recording period with " said, according to testimony taken. 

articles related

[Pictorial] Park Shin Hye, South Korea, China, Thailand, three countries stand 'CeCi' cover decoration

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201502131142563&sec_id=540101

goddess, Park Shin Hye, South Korea, China, Thailand CeCi three countries cover decoration

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1487310.htm

Park Shin Hye, South Korea, China, Thailand ssesi three countries cover decoration

www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2015/02/13/20150213000860.html

:D

Guest AbyBlue

'Pinocchio' wings dothin Park Shin Hye bag seemed ... Bruno Mali 'Vittoria' mwogilrae?

[bruno Mali] Park Shin Hye Pictorial

Italian fashion reporter Bruno crystallized only dry spring and summer 2015 (S / S) new season of 'Vittoria (VITTORIA)' The Muse Park Shin Hye and SBS drama 'Pinocchio' gotta wanpan the impact of additional production support emergency rush to production he said Wednesday."Vittoria" is dwaetgo sold online, in offline stores 2,000 initial volume released in two months, Bruno Mali side itttareuja ordered urgently requested by the customer to add the product. This wanpan the 'Vittoria' is Bruno Mali Muse is worn by Park Shin Hye in the drama "Pinocchio" gained attention with the popularity of the drama. Drama, Park Shin Hye has completed formal dresses and I introduced a semi-casual chic modern styling Backpack leverage here, and Park Shin Hye Table reporters look good activity to become a journalist role. On the other hand bears the nickname Park Shin Hye Mali to celebrate the Bruno wanpan laid the 'ssinjeu Week' event. February 13, excluding some items from 10 days to 22 days in the country Bruno Mali store, you can buy the product in amounts up to 40% discount. Bruno Mali said, "Park Shin Hye's the backpack worn by the popularity of the drama Driven beyond ceased broadcasting is becoming a hot topic in the online continuing "and" authentic, coming back-to-school season approaches, is expected to be a significant demand for the backpack, "he said.

Guest AbyBlue

Solteun paper, "Park Shin Hye and what ties yinyagoyo?" (Interview ②)  

15-02-13 09:38

201502130926401139_1.jpg

One-man band project solteun paper MYK actor Park Shin Hye in new song (born gimyunmin) reported a combination of the featured were a little "jumpy". Contact of two seemingly What questions are relevant at all occurred.
But that the hip-hop group Epik High's usually a fan of him only by those MYK, he is a musician with another name solteun paper. Epik High in music and is solteun paper that has a musical world of his own, which, unlike the clearly Macs.
MYK who came to Korea in 2005, is in the United States announced their voice through featuring Epik High Meet "also blessed burst 'Tablo. And the future of many artists featured ohdeon continue the activities MYK had produced a demo that contains your music, Superintendent Lee Seung Hwan was the dream factory at the time was to hear the song. Lee Seung Hwan is smitten at a glance to MYK we hired him at once in late 2012 and April 2013 solteun paper by the name of the album was released.
"It was the time of year or so activities go a lot of concerts, radio broadcasts, even a few times he fled the TV was in the 'sketchbook' and '7080'. Luckily, but then it got him out of the dream factory closures and yet naturally Okay is invulnerable again. Meals-Calling Chul? If Destiny Destiny's dream factory "
201502130926401139_2.jpg

Park Shin Hye Lee Seung Hwan was a celebrity who is appointed. Park Shin Hye came prepared to stay in the dream factory, the singer moved the nest at the same time as the current agency and Lee Seung-hwan is putting its management. Park Shin Hye is the time to know the dream factory belonging MYK, was to hear his music. MYK also had never encountered a few times a Park Shin Hye in the company.
"I said, haejusyeot Meals-Calling me a lot of support when the time nd the solteun paper album album also haejugo good publicity, this time with more pieces on the album music is becoming somewhat like I've found my color is completed, then the music in my head movies such as downed reminded that. that hanteneun novels, scenarios, such as Meals-Calling demo song from Mr. I emerged from the state when "this romantic movie called I should I have to smoke if you take someone with" I "
De solteun Park Shin Hye had left the paper to share ideas and Tablo, to contact us direct and Park Shin Hye was the featured offer. Of course I thought I'd expected and will be refused and returned this answer to the other heunkwae a 'yes' (YES).
"Of course I refused ilgeorago and just once I asked. Call him like a description deuryeotneunde send a demo, the answer came in 30 minutes. Meals-Calling's also the way the company is really surprised. Mr. Meals-Calling is a serious singing style, or to say OK Although not a professional, personal and I faded a lot of emotions say, and I think delicately. voice suits well with my voice. I think that through well. sound recording and woke I wanted, I just heard it. technique ever I think that excels in its ability to convey emotion than good call. Thank you so much. "
This paper Enamel solteun album, is planning to release a full album in the year After taking a few more singles. Entertainment and broadcasting are planning a full range of activities.
"Next time another singer seems to be a featured. Please look forward'll show you a different look. I hope if many people listen to my music to share the emotion."
- One-man band solteun paper MYK, hip-hop group Epik High's Tablo (second left) and actress Park Shin Hye (second middle). Photo: yujinhyeong reporters zolong@mydaily.co.kr, Tablo Instagram Capture
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201502130926401139&ext=da

'Pinocchio' star Park Shin-hye misses warm Thai weather

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015021

"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye is struggling to adapt to the climate difference since her return to Korea from her projects in Thailand.

The 24-year-old, who starred in the hit romantic drama alongside actor Lee Jong-suk, took part in fashion shoots for French clothing company Millet and Korean fashion magazine CeCi in sunny Thailand.

"Today ... I felt the cold I've been away from for the past 10 days in Thailand. I'm OK ... I'm OK ... I'm not cold. Ah, I'm cold," the Korean actress wrote on Instagram, Friday.

Park also shared a photo of Pinocchio marionettes spotted in Seoul’s Samcheong-dong, an artistic neighborhood known for rustic cafes and distinctive boutique shops.

"Pinocchio," which aired from November to Jan. 15, followed the story of an aspiring journalist with an inherent inability to lie, dubbed as "Pinocchio syndrome."

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201502131726078161626_2&pv=1