❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Graduation, relationship and marriage: Park Shin-hye's 20s report

2015/02/09

Source:Hancinema

photo561652.jpg

'A successful actress since she was a child', 'One of the leading actresses in her 20s', 'Hallyu actress' and such are all modifiers for Park Shin-hye. If someone asked about her, the answer would be, 'a bright 26-year-old whose job is a celebrity'.

She's as normal as worrying about her school papers and dreaming of getting married one day. Ironically, the regularity of this actress is what makes her stand out in the world of showbiz.

"I'm usually very immature. I worry a lot when it comes to interviews, but since this is a free one, I'm more at ease".

Park is attending Jungang University Department of Theater class of '08. She is disappointed she still hasn't graduated yet.

"I went to school last semester and one of my juniors said I am a nuisance (laughs). He joked that I should be almost ancestral. I agree with him".

We wondered about Park Shin-hye at school. Her biggest task is doing school papers.

photo561653.jpg

"I have to start writing papers this term. It's not as much as I expected. It's pretty much the same. I could skip school every once in a while. I can't do two things at once so I used to concentrate on school when I was going, but now I just want to be done with it because I'm uncomfortable to be around the juniors".

Most actresses her age would be busy settling their basis in the biz and not going to school but Park Shin-hye chose otherwise.

"I wanted to go to school and be normal. It's fun. I can work on shows, meet new people and ride the subway. I wanted to feel freedom since I was 20. I wondered what I could do as a grown up but there's nothing special. I actually miss the uniforms now. It's fun to think about the times back then...I used to want to get rid of the uniforms, but now I miss them".

She was inspired by singer Lee Seung-hwan's words, 'Live life according to your age'. She joined his company Dream Factory a while ago and still calls him 'factory manager'.

"It was natural for me to be at school. The factory manager told me it was right of me to be at school at my age and put that right. He meant he didn't want my whole life to be focused on in showbiz. That's what my manager and parents wanted, too. They wouldn't have forced me but thanks to them I have friends in high school and university".

If she wasn't a student she claims she wouldn't be where she is now.

photo561655.jpg

"I wondered sometimes if I made the right choice about seeing my fellow actresses being so active with their careers. But I wouldn't have been a proper student if I was like them. I didn't make the wrong choice but it was a good one. Without the "Time", I wouldn't have met "You're Beautiful" and there would have been no use for my passport. I am grateful for the life I'm living".

Park Shin-hye thinks she's enjoyed enough. She's been on holidays, been to clubs, danced, drank with friends and so on. There's nothing she hasn't done that others do.

She seemed excited to talk about the clubs in Gangnam she went to a few times. She didn't care if people recognized her or not.

"I like dancing. It's not doing anything bad. It's to relieve stress and I like drinking with my friends, too".

Of course, she's been in relationships too. "It would be a lie to say I haven't".

"I have been in relationships secretly. I realized what it was like to be with someone and then having to break that relationship apart when I acted out the parting scene with Choi Dal-po in "Pinocchio". I cried a lot and hurt. I am very selfish when it comes to relationships. I felt the pressure of the words that say, the mind grows apart when you are apart. It's hard to agree on a time when I am working. I can't focus on him so I feel bad and that's not healthy for a relationship. It all comes down to effort".

She thinks about marriage when she sees her married friends. She's freaked out about it but then again, she knows she can't stay immature forever. In that sense, her parents are her role models.

photo561654.jpg

"I used to think I want my husband to be around my age so that we could be friends. I wanted to be like my parents but seeing the stamps in my passport made me want to do more and feel more. Marriage is not on top list yet".

Her ideal man is like her father and she wants to be like her mother.

"My dad is my ideal type. Although, a man like that is made by a woman like my mother. He's a great guy but she's the one that supports him. She's charming, loving and speaks pretty words. I am very short-tempered and direct so I don't think I can be like her".

Now 12 years into her career, Park Shin-hye is almost middle-aged. She complains her face isn't like it used to be anymore.

"I swell easily thanks to bad kidneys which run in the family. I hate myself in the morning. I'm glad if I don't get eye bags in the morning. I know now why they say you have to take care of yourself at a young age".

She says she reads the 'entertainment column' a lot but she's also very knowledgeable about social issues.

"I honestly can't develop an interest for political matters. It's so hard and I wonder if there is a point of conflict. I am more interested in the way people live like the poor, school violence and child abuse. I agree with enforcing child abuse laws. Recently, I read an article about a grandfather who slept with 7 layers of blankets because he wasn't supported with the basic funds to heat up his home. I was heartbreaking".

Park Shin-hye wants to go to the blossom festival. However, she's busy with her upcoming tour".

"I've never been to a cherry blossom festival. I want to go but I finish work late and I have no boyfriend to take pictures of me".

She's got 3 more years until she's 30. How does she see herself as an actress and as someone's other half?

"I want to be like how I am now when it comes to acting. I want to be able to deliver my feelings well and move people. I think everyone thinks about marriage when they become thirty. I am willing to be a good housewife but before that, I will have to choose between marriage and work, won't I?"

Source : www.nocutnews.co.kr/s...

NileRose

said:

@Kate_USA : I hope to enjoy your trip to south Korea , and if you met park shin hye just tell her we are supporting her , please send her our message or tell her mother  if you can this my message :My name is Salma from Egypt , I love you park shin hye I wish to meet you in person , please stay healthy & be happy always .
Come to Egypt and make FM many Arabs & Egyptians loves you 
:x :)>-

I am sorry to make do that :)

About Restaurant :
Oaxej3_rB94b4_kXN3cUMx1FbPJ0tD72mGBnFGpS
Xuo2fpiaSaxvAaAREIJGvjh1ilpN_1MbRt7RHaVm
The restaurant is called 양쳘북(Little Tin Drums), which is a Korean franchise that specializes in BBQ intestines (pork and beef). The BBQ intestines is a Korean cuisine that is loved by many Koreans.

And This Info from Park Shin Hye International Fan Club  I copied this from the site :)

Name: 양쳘북 
Address: 서울시 강동구 성내동 548-3               Seoul Gangdong-gu, SeoNae-dong 548-3
Website: http://www.yangfb.co.kr/intro/index.php?Telephone: +(82) 02-478-1192
Tip: Since this is a franchise, when you travel by taxi, do show the driver the exact address, or he may take you to one of the restaurants with the same name.

PS: Our admin will be staying in Seoul for the entire summer vacation. So, if you're visiting the country and would like to meet up/go to the restaurant together, please contact us by email or send us a tweet on Twitter!

The pics Cr: astagged 

@azuvilla2006‌ thank you for sharing the article. i want to post it before but i have a problem bcs i use my mobile.

ah, she talk abt marriage again bt she said tht she has to choose between marriage and work so it's mean that if she get marry then she will not work anymore and just be a good housewife? and it's also mean that i will not able to see her angelic face and great job anymore :(

Okay, i can't be a selfish bcs being a housewife is a good job too but it's just.... ah i can't say anything... :^o

Park Shin-hye is AGATHA's Valentine

February 10 2015

Source:kpopherald

French jewelry brand AGATHA on Tuesday released photos of Korean actress Park Shin-hye ahead of its Valentine's Day promotions.

In the photos, the "Pinocchio" actress showcases the label's Lady Scottie spring-summer 2015 collection and the Love Heart necklace.

Park models the Lady Scottie spring-summer collection. (AGATHA)
"Park has the perfect feminine appeal for every woman -- from shy young girls to sophisticated ladies," a spokesperson for the fashion jewelry company said.

AGATHA reported that the items marketed by Park were already selling out as White Day gifts. White Day, which falls exactly a month after Valentine's Day, is widely practiced by Korean men who repay tokens of affection given to them on the Feb. 14 romantic day.

The 24-year-old showcases the Love Heart necklace. (AGATHA)
The jewelry brand announced that this Valentine's Day, the 24-year-old starlet will sign autographs and hand out chocolates to the first 100 buyers and five raffle-prize winners at the AGATHA branch in Shinsegae Department Store, Yeongdeungpo, in Seoul.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

[FMV 6] Funny Scenes Park Shin Hye♥Lee Jong Suk - Pinocchio 

Spoiler:

THIS VIDEO IS VERY FUNNY, IT MAKES ME SMILE WIDER THAN MY MOUTH. YOU WILL SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF PARKSHINHYE  AS CHOI IN HA AND SHE PORTRAYS IT VERY WELL. THANKS  TO THE ONE WHO MADE IT AND COLLECTS ALL THE FUNNY MOMENTS OF CHOI IN HA AND DALPO AND PUT IT IN A VIDEO. IT'S VERY REFRESHING TO SEE THIS FMV. IT LIFT UPS MY SPIRIT IN HIGH.

credit to the owner SOURCE YOUTUBE.COM
Thank you graphics

Graduation, relationship and marriage: Park Shin-hye's 20s report

'A successful actress since she was a child', 'One of the leading actresses in her 20s', 'Hallyu actress' and such are all modifiers for Park Shin-hye. If someone asked about her, the answer would be, 'a bright 26-year-old whose job is a celebrity'.

She's as normal as worrying about her school papers and dreaming of getting married one day. Ironically, the regularity of this actress is what makes her stand out in the world of showbiz.

"I'm usually very immature. I worry a lot when it comes to interviews, but since this is a free one, I'm more at ease".

Park is attending Jungang University Department of Theater class of '08. She is disappointed she still hasn't graduated yet.

"I went to school last semester and one of my juniors said I am a nuisance (laughs). He joked that I should be almost ancestral. I agree with him".

We wondered about Park Shin-hye at school. Her biggest task is doing school papers.

photo561653.jpg

"I have to start writing papers this term. It's not as much as I expected. It's pretty much the same. I could skip school every once in a while. I can't do two things at once so I used to concentrate on school when I was going, but now I just want to be done with it because I'm uncomfortable to be around the juniors".

Most actresses her age would be busy settling their basis in the biz and not going to school but Park Shin-hye chose otherwise.

"I wanted to go to school and be normal. It's fun. I can work on shows, meet new people and ride the subway. I wanted to feel freedom since I was 20. I wondered what I could do as a grown up but there's nothing special. I actually miss the uniforms now. It's fun to think about the times back then...I used to want to get rid of the uniforms, but now I miss them".

She was inspired by singer Lee Seung-hwan's words, 'Live life according to your age'. She joined his company Dream Factory a while ago and still calls him 'factory manager'.

"It was natural for me to be at school. The factory manager told me it was right of me to be at school at my age and put that right. He meant he didn't want my whole life to be focused on in showbiz. That's what my manager and parents wanted, too. They wouldn't have forced me but thanks to them I have friends in high school and university".

If she wasn't a student she claims she wouldn't be where she is now.

photo561655.jpg

"I wondered sometimes if I made the right choice about seeing my fellow actresses being so active with their careers. But I wouldn't have been a proper student if I was like them. I didn't make the wrong choice but it was a good one. Without the "Time", I wouldn't have met "You're Beautiful" and there would have been no use for my passport. I am grateful for the life I'm living".

Park Shin-hye thinks she's enjoyed enough. She's been on holidays, been to clubs, danced, drank with friends and so on. There's nothing she hasn't done that others do.

She seemed excited to talk about the clubs in Gangnam she went to a few times. She didn't care if people recognized her or not.

"I like dancing. It's not doing anything bad. It's to relieve stress and I like drinking with my friends, too".

Of course, she's been in relationships too. "It would be a lie to say I haven't".

"I have been in relationships secretly. I realized what it was like to be with someone and then having to break that relationship apart when I acted out the parting scene with Choi Dal-po in "Pinocchio". I cried a lot and hurt. I am very selfish when it comes to relationships. I felt the pressure of the words that say, the mind grows apart when you are apart. It's hard to agree on a time when I am working. I can't focus on him so I feel bad and that's not healthy for a relationship. It all comes down to effort".

She thinks about marriage when she sees her married friends. She's freaked out about it but then again, she knows she can't stay immature forever. In that sense, her parents are her role models.

photo561654.jpg

"I used to think I want my husband to be around my age so that we could be friends. I wanted to be like my parents but seeing the stamps in my passport made me want to do more and feel more. Marriage is not on top list yet".

Her ideal man is like her father and she wants to be like her mother.

"My dad is my ideal type. Although, a man like that is made by a woman like my mother. He's a great guy but she's the one that supports him. She's charming, loving and speaks pretty words. I am very short-tempered and direct so I don't think I can be like her".

Now 12 years into her career, Park Shin-hye is almost middle-aged. She complains her face isn't like it used to be anymore.

"I swell easily thanks to bad kidneys which run in the family. I hate myself in the morning. I'm glad if I don't get eye bags in the morning. I know now why they say you have to take care of yourself at a young age".

She says she reads the 'entertainment column' a lot but she's also very knowledgeable about social issues.

"I honestly can't develop an interest for political matters. It's so hard and I wonder if there is a point of conflict. I am more interested in the way people live like the poor, school violence and child abuse. I agree with enforcing child abuse laws. Recently, I read an article about a grandfather who slept with 7 layers of blankets because he wasn't supported with the basic funds to heat up his home. I was heartbreaking".

Park Shin-hye wants to go to the blossom festival. However, she's busy with her upcoming tour".

"I've never been to a cherry blossom festival. I want to go but I finish work late and I have no boyfriend to take pictures of me".

She's got 3 more years until she's 30. How does she see herself as an actress and as someone's other half?

"I want to be like how I am now when it comes to acting. I want to be able to deliver my feelings well and move people. I think everyone thinks about marriage when they become thirty. I am willing to be a good housewife but before that, I will have to choose between marriage and work, won't I?"

credit to hancinema and Source : www.nocutnews.co.kr/s...

Thank you graphics

class="yt watch-title-container" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin-hye is AGATHA's Valentine
February 10 2015

French jewelry brand AGATHA on Tuesday released photos of Korean actress Park Shin-hye ahead of its Valentine's Day promotions.

In the photos, the "Pinocchio" actress showcases the label's Lady Scottie spring-summer 2015 collection and the Love Heart necklace.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150210
Park models the Lady Scottie spring-summer collection. (AGATHA)

"Park has the perfect feminine appeal for every woman -- from shy young girls to sophisticated ladies," a spokesperson for the fashion jewelry company said.

AGATHA reported that the items marketed by Park were already selling out as White Day gifts. White Day, which falls exactly a month after Valentine's Day, is widely practiced by Korean men who repay tokens of affection given to them on the Feb. 14 romantic day.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150210
The 24-year-old showcases the Love Heart necklace. (AGATHA)

The jewelry brand announced that this Valentine's Day, the 24-year-old starlet will sign autographs and hand out chocolates to the first 100 buyers and five raffle-prize winners at the AGATHA branch in Shinsegae Department Store, Yeongdeungpo, in Seoul.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201502101216169412098_2
class="yt watch-title-container" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

class="content-title" Park Shin Hye Is a Lovely Valentine’s Date for AGATHA Paris ck525 February 9, 2015

Source:soompi

Park Shin Hye Is a Lovely Valentine’s Date for AGATHA Paris

Park Shin Hye captivated fans with her beautiful smile with her latest photo shoot.

On February 10, French jewelry brand AGATHA Paris revealed a pictorial with Park Shin Hye in which she showed off her sweet charms. Fans could not help but stare in awe at her beauty and commented that it seems to have increased since the end of her drama “Pinocchio.”

park shin hye

In the images, she is wearing a baby pink dress, smiling widely and adorably. The actress captures the romantic mood of the photo shoot by wearing a dress that reveals her petite figure. She also  wears a feminine necklace and is holding a fresh bouquet of flowers.

Meanwhile, it has been reported that Park Shin Hye is currently on the look out for her next film or drama.

T: Park Shin Hye’s Unfinished ‘Pinocchio’, and Lee Jong Suk

211200301150_99_20150209131112.jpg

EXCERPT: "It seems that she starts to laugh whenever she remembers Lee Jong Suk. You could see that they were trying to keep a distance between each other’s hearts since they were leaving an intimate relationship they had because of work and now they were becoming closer to each other as close friends instead."
For full article translation, go to my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/t-park-shin-hyes-unfinished-pinocchio-and-lee-jong-suk/