❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; line-height: 1; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"T: Park Shin Hye’s Message To Lee Jong Suk In His Guangzhou FM

My translated version on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/t-park-shin-hyes-message-to-lee-jong-suk-in-his-guangzhou-fm/

Meet Gongbongji, Park Shin-hye's puppy

February 09 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015020 "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye may be basking under the Thai sun and enjoying the "amazing" sunny weather abroad, but the 24-year-old starlet still misses her Maltese puppy back home in Korea.

"Gongbongji, I miss you all the time ... my baby," wrote Park in the caption to a close-up photo of her pet dog, Saturday.

A spokesperson for the actress, who recently won praise for her role in the SBS drama series "Pinocchio," said, "(Park) will film commercials and promotional campaigns. She will be busy touring Asia in the first half of this year."

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Park Shin-hye, "Chances of being a real reporter? 0%"

2015/02/08

Source:hancinema

photo561368.jpg

Park Shin-hye drew a line for becoming a real reporter.

She had an interview with MBN Star and said, "I don't think I can be a real reporter if I was told to. I'm emotional so I can't deal with articles objectively".

"I would get scolded a lot for not being able to arrange my words and mixing up the contents of the articles that I'm supposed to present to the public".

"However, I did get to understand a lot about their work and mind. Some reporters seem too cold when they present news, but now I know why they do that. That makes me wonder what to say next time to create an impact".

Park Shin-hye played the role of Choi In-ha, a social news reporter in the SBS drama "Pinocchio". She's now been cast in the movie "Beauty Inside" and featured in SALTNPAPER's song "You're Perfect".

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

Meet Gongbongji, Park Shin-hye's puppy

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015020

tumblr_n2ulvyLLu21qfwk81o1_r1_250.gif PARKSHINHYE WITH BONGJI AND NORI
@ssinz7:
#공봉지 뜬금없이 보고싶군 #내새끼
"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye may be basking under the Thai sun and enjoying the "amazing" sunny weather abroad, but the 24-year-old starlet still misses her Maltese puppy back home in Korea.

"Gongbongji, I miss you all the time ... my baby," wrote Park in the caption to a close-up photo of her pet dog, Saturday.

A spokesperson for the actress, who recently won praise for her role in the SBS drama series "Pinocchio," said, "(Park) will film commercials and promotional campaigns. She will be busy touring Asia in the first half of this year."

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE GIFS AND By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com

cutethanks42.gif

tc23 said:

I am sorry, but I just had comment of the misconception that JKS lied about his taxes. His accounting firm made a mistake when filling the taxes for JKS agency, JKS did NOT have anything to do with mistake his accounting made. But sadly netizens were quickly to jump in the hate JKS bandwagon and push him to go into a period of reflection when in fact he is innocent. And Yes, he had to pay a fine, but that was after the amendment of the taxes for his agency. The poor guy sadly took all the heat from the mistake of his accounting firm and what is worse is that it seems the media really didn't care to fully update of what actually transpire with the whole tax scandal and how he was cleared. If we look online there are only bits and pieces of what was going on, but never a true coherent update of the end results. Luckily, I did find a source that helps clarify things about this scandal.source: http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/26934 
I truly hope this clears some of things said about JKS, because it was not his fault of what happen to him in this case. Also, I really believe he has never had money issues as he just bought a 20 million dollar building in Korea.
Sorry, I just had to comment on this because it still perplexes how JKS was push to go into a period of reflection when he is innocent. I do not get why he is getting so much hate because this is incident is not suppose to be scandal that should be affecting his career like the way it is. 

Shin Hye is looking more beautiful everyday! :xI hope she really enjoyed herself in Thailand.

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1;"T: SALTNPAPER, Tablo, and Park Shin Hye Video Messages Viewers for New Single ‘Perfect’ class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1; color: rgb(199, 238, 230);"

Translation on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/09/t-saltnpaper-tablo-and-park-shin-hye-video-messages-viewers-for-new-single-perfect/

Park Shin-hye, "Chances of being a real reporter? 0%"

photo561368.jpg

Park Shin-hye drew a line for becoming a real reporter.

She had an interview with MBN Star and said, "I don't think I can be a real reporter if I was told to. I'm emotional so I can't deal with articles objectively".

"I would get scolded a lot for not being able to arrange my words and mixing up the contents of the articles that I'm supposed to present to the public".

"However, I did get to understand a lot about their work and mind. Some reporters seem too cold when they present news, but now I know why they do that. That makes me wonder what to say next time to create an impact".

Park Shin-hye played the role of Choi In-ha, a social news reporter in the SBS drama "Pinocchio". She's now been cast in the movie "Beauty Inside" and featured in SALTNPAPER's song "You're Perfect".

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p..

CREDIT TO THE OWNER HANCINEMA 

thankyou-kissing-cute.gif

PSH's mother Restaurant
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023595/official-thread-minshin-lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-thread-2/p303

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
Mesage of PSH  Sub eng

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);" credit @Mohamed Sunbae

oripic(307)1.jpegQns: You have release many albums before. Is there any plans for activities as a singer? ☆ PSH: Recently there are a lot of people with outstanding capabilities, hence, I think it will be very tedious for me to have activities as singer. I guess my level is just for fans service only (Laugh) ☆ Original trans cr. tripleEdoubleLU:有發過很多Album。有沒有作為歌手活動的計劃嗎? 最近實力出眾的人真的很多,所以我認為我作為歌手活動的話會非常的辛苦。我想我只有粉絲服務的程度而已(笑)。

Credit jinjja wintercherub @wintercherub

Best Hairdo For Valentines Day

What is the favorite Valentine’s Day hairdo for ladies going on a romantic date with their lovers? It is long wavy hair, according to a survey of 140 people carried out by the U.S. hair product firm Babyliss.
Babyliss said 72 percent of the respondents picked long wavy hair for a romantic date, followed by c-curl styling for bobbed hair (12 percent), wavy bobbed hair (6 percent), long straight hair and a ponytail (both with 3 percent). 

As males favor natural loose curls over perfectly set hair, layered hair can give the illusion of length and volume, the firm said. 

Recently, actress Park Shin-hye showed off her long curly hair in the SBS drama “Pinocchio,” which ended in January. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)
imagec
credit Kpopherald.com