❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"T: AMORE PACIFIC Cosmetics Model ‘Focused Analysis’article_06155106076885.jpg
Talks about Park Shin Hye being a model for Mamonde as well as Pinocchio's popularity.
For full article translations, go to my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/t-amore-pacific-cosmetics-model-focused-analysis/

K-drama sweetheart Park Shin Hye is a mummy's girl
Published on Feb 5, 2015 10:21 AM
ST_20150205_GNASIANI6LG_1039808e.jpg
Park Shin Hye plays a zealous TV reporter who cannot lie without hiccupping in K-drama Pinocchio. 
BY GWENDOLYN NG

E-mail interviews with South Korean stars are usually filled with boring politically correct one-liners or run-of-the-mill answers.

So it was surprising that this one with South Korean actress Park Shin Hye was refreshingly candid and even peppered with colourful quotes.

Perhaps it is because Park knows what journalists go through after taking on the role of TV reporter Choi In Ha in the recent drama Pinocchio.

But while she is in awe of the hard work that goes into news reporting, it is unlikely that she will join the newsroom in real life.

Background story

"People tell me that I'm adorable and lovely. When they meet my mum, they'll know where I got those characteristics from."

Actress Park Shin Hye, who is very close to her mother

source: straitstimes

I knew that posted before but not posted the whole article 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Official CeCi TV] Park Shin Hye & Park Se Young - Adventure in Wonderland Jan 30, 2013

cr: to the owner 

03cecifeb3.jpg
03cecifeb4.jpg0004-14.jpg1917510058211.jpg

cr: to the owner 

class="post-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px 0px 22px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Ceci 2011 5fb00637e0b4e230_parkshinhye_ceci_april2
park_shin_hye___ceci_by_crescentofstar-dhttp:
62177c3cd1be9162_parkshinhye_ceci_april2
ceci06.jpg05.png
cr: to the owners 

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; line-height: 1; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"T: Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin Both Praised Park Shin Hye By Saying She is ‘Really Pretty’, In Fact…

vivid20150206210818_X_01_C_1.jpg

For the full translated article: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/t-lee-jong-suk-and-kim-woo-bin-both-praised-park-shin-hye-by-saying-she-is-really-pretty-in-fact/