❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

prev.png

TABLO, "Epik High [FLY] is produced for Park Shin Hye's debut" - In DJ TABLO radio broadcast, Park Shin Hye's

oripic(249).jpegTABLO, "Epik High [FLY] is produced for Park Shin Hye's debut" - In DJ TABLO radio broadcast, Park Shin Hye's sudden call in, and disclosed the story behind [FLY]. DJ TABLO asked if she wanna release album? Park Shin Hue replied "Are you gonna produced the tune?" Causing laughter. TABLO expressed [FLY] originally was requested by Lee Seung Hwan to be produced for Park Shin Hue ssi's debut. But we like the song so much that we used it ourselves" ☆ Original trans cr. TripleEdoubleLU:- "epik high 'FLY', 為朴信惠出道曲而製作的" DJ TABLO廣播中朴信惠突然電話連線,並公開「FLY」behind故事。 DJ TABLO問說不想發專輯嘛?朴信惠說"曲您要製作?"引起笑聲。TABLO表示"epik high 1輯中的FLY原來是李承桓xi委託給朴信惠xi出道所製作的曲子。但是歌曲製作太喜歡所以我們用了」
cto

Guest shinn15

class="content-title" Tablo: “Epik High’s ‘Fly’ Was Supposed to Be Park Shin Hye’s Debut Song” ddangha February 4, 2015

Tablo: “Epik High’s ‘Fly’ Was Supposed to Be Park Shin Hye’s Debut Song”

Rapper Tablo of Epik High revealed an interest backstory to his group’s hit song “Fly.”

During the February 4 broadcast of his radio program “Tablo’s Dreaming Radio,” SALTNPAPER was featured as a guest. The singer-songwriter (who also goes by MYK for his hip hop activities) recently released a single titled “Perfect,” featuring the actress Park Shin Hye with lyrics by Tablo.

The two musicians had a chance to talk to Park Shin Hye on the phone during the radio show. When Tablo asked her if she had any plans to release an album, she replied by saying, “Will you give me a song?” Tablo then answered, “Epik High’s ‘Fly’ was supposed to be Park Shin Hye’s debut song, requested by Lee Seung Hwan. But after we wrote the song, it was so good we decided to use it ourselves.”

Park Shin Hye was previously training to be a singer at Dream Factory, singer Lee Seung Hwan’s agency, before switching to acting.

Cr. Soompi

Guest shinn15

K-drama sweetheart Park SHin Hye is a mummy's Girl

ST_20150205_GNASIANI6LG_1039808e.jpg

you can read The full article here

E-mail interviews with South Korean stars are usually filled with boring politically correct one-liners or run-of-the-mill answers.

So it was surprising that this one with South Korean actress Park Shin Hye was refreshingly candid and even peppered with colourful quotes.

Perhaps it is because Park knows what journalists go through after taking on the role of TV reporter Choi In Ha in the recent drama Pinocchio.

But while she is in awe of the hard work that goes into news reporting, it is unlikely that she will join the newsroom in real life.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/television/story/k-drama-sweetheart-park-shin-hye-mummys-girl-20150205#sthash.rbPE3RWD.dpufhere

hehe... i cant post this article in here cz it cant to copy-paste.

"People tell me that I'm adorable and lovely. When they meet my mum, they'll know where I got those characteristics from."

Actress Park Shin Hye, who is very close to her mother

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/television/story/k-drama-sweetheart-park-shin-hye-mummys-girl-20150205#sthash.rbPE3RWD.dpuf

class="titleNews"Epik High’s Song ‘Fly’ was Originally Written for Park Shin Hye

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Epik High’s Tablo revealed the story behind the hit song Fly.

During the February 4 broadcast of MBC FM4U’s Tablo and Dreaming Radio, Tablo made a surprise phone call to Park Shin Hye.

On this day, Tablo called Park Shin Hye along with SALT’N PAPER, who recently released the song Perfect, and asked her how she feels about featuring in the song.

Park Shin Hye said, “I watched SALT’N PAPER’s performance for the first time at Lee Seung Hwan’s concert. I enjoy listening to their songs and I’m happy that I participated in the new song.” Park Shin Hye also expressed her concern on how the listeners will think of her singing ability.

Epik High’s Song ‘Fly’ was Originally Written for Park Shin Hye

When Tablo asked the actress if she has any plans to release an album, Park Shin Hye said, “Are you going to give me a song?”

Tablo shared, “The song Fly from Epik High’s first album was originally written for Park Shin Hye as her debut song, after receiving a request from Lee Seung Hwan. But after we wrote the song it was so good that we included it in our album.”

Meanwhile, Tablo and Dreaming Radio airs every night at 10 p.m. (KST) and can be heard again through the PC or MBC mini radio.

Photo credit: MBC

---------------------------------

Behind story of Epik High’s hit song ‘FLY,' Park Shin-hye

February 5, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Korean hip-hop group Epik High’s rapper Tablo revealed on Wednesday that the group’s hit song “FLY” was originally meant for Park Shin-hye’s debut as a singer.

In the daily evening radio talk show he hosts, “Tablo’s Dreaming Radio,” he made a surprise phone call to actress Park Shin-hye for her feedback on her participation as a featuring artist in his latest song “Perfect,” produced in collaboration with SaltnPaper.

SaltnPaper, Park Shin-hye, Tablo

Park said, “I saw SaltnPaper for the first time onstage at Mr. Lee Seung-hwan’s concert. I enjoyed his song and listened to it regularly afterward. I’m happy to have taken part in the latest production.”

Tablo asked Park if she has any intentions to release an album, to which the unsure Park joked, “Will you write me a song?”

The rapper responded that “Epik High’s first album title ‘FLY’ was originally written as Park Shin-hye’s debut song on request from singer Lee Seung-hwan. But after writing the song, it was so good that we had to use it ourselves.”

Lee is a 50- year-old veteran singer-songwriter who also works as a music producer.

Park had debuted in 2003 in Lee’s music video “Flower” and has since then been building her career as an actress.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

"Beauty Inside" Cheon Woo-hee, Park Shin-hye and Ko Ah-seong

2015/02/04

Source:hancinema

photo559766.jpg

Stills of Cheon Woo-hee, Ko Ah-seong and Park Shin-hye were released.

"Beauty Inside" shows off a fancy cast of Kim Dae-myeong, Do Ji-han, Chun Young-woon, Park Shin-hye, Lee Beom-soo, Park Seo-joon, Kim Sang-ho, Cheon Woo-hee, Lee Jae-joon, Hong Da-mi, Jo Dal-hwan, Lee Jin-wook, Kim Min-jae, Seo Kang-joon, Kim Hee-won, Lee Dong-wook, Ko Ah-seong, Lee Seung-chan, Kim Joo-hyeok, Yoo Yeon-seok and more. "Beauty Inside" is about a man who becomes a different person every morning and a woman who loves him.

photo559751.jpg

First, Cheon Woo-hee left a deep impression in the movie "Sunny - 2010" and pulled off other characters in "Han Gong-ju" and "Cart" which gave her the honor of several awards at the end of the year. This time, she takes on the role of Woo-jin, a male character in "Beauty Inside".

The still shows Cheon Woo-hee is standing with Lee Soo (Han Hyo-joo) to her back with a worried expression on her face. Cheon Woo-hee said, "I wondered when a chance for an actress to act like a man will ever come again so I decided to star in the movie".

photo559765.jpg

Ko Ah-seong is also Woo-jin. She stood out in movies "The Host", "Snowpiercer", "Elegant Lies" and more. Ko Ah-seong seems innocent and blurred in the stills and makes one think what happened to her.

She said, "It wasn't easy acting out Woo-jin who become a different person everyday but he's appealing and I am happy to think that I have another experience to be proud of".

Park Shin-hye from movies and dramas, "Cyrano Agency", "Miracle in Cell No.7", "The Royal Tailor", "You're Beautiful", "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio", plays another Woo-jin.

Park Shin-hye said, "I wonder what the viewers will think of me. I did my best to create an Woo-jin which doesn't disappoint the others".

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Park Shin-hye shoots CeCi cover in Thailand

February 05 2015

"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye will grace the cover of the March issue of Korean fashion magazine CeCi.

The leading magazine on Thursday shared a photo of the 24-year-old showing off her enviable figure in a watermelon pink backless dress decorated with a ribbon.

Park, who features in Saltnpaper's new "Perfect" song released Wednesday, also sported matching pink lipstick and cascade earrings.

(CeCi magazine)
The photo shoot took place in Ko Chang district, Thailand, where the award-winning actress also shot a promotional campaign for French outdoor clothing company Millet.

"(Park) will film commercial and promotional campaigns. She will be busy touring Asia in the first half of this year," said a spokesperson for the actress, who confessed to loving Thailand’s warm weather.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Translated article on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/t-beauty-inside-20-actors-1-role-train-chun-woo-hee-go-ah-sung-park-shin-hye-also-feautured/
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1; color: rgb(199, 238, 230);"T: ‘Beauty Inside’, 20 Actors 1 Role ‘Train’ Chun Woo Hee – Go Ah Sung – Park Shin Hye Also Feautured
Beauty_Inside.jpg

Park Shin-hye in Thailand

February 5, 2015

The local fashion magazine Ceci revealed a picture of actress Park Shin-hye on its official Instagram account on Wednesday.

In the shot, she is wearing a backless pink dress and holding a placard which reads “Love ceci,” exuding sexiness and charm in Thailand’s Ko Chang District.

(INSTAGRAM)

“We are revealing the cover girl of Ceci’s March edition,” the magazine commented alongside the photo.

The 24-year-old actress left for Thailand early this month after SBS’ hit drama “Pinocchio” ended in January.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; line-height: 1; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(199, 238, 230);"T: Jambagee 2013 Interview – MBC Section TV English Translations Part 2

Translations Part 2 (0:00 - 2:04) of video on https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/t-jambagee-2013-interview-mbc-section-tv-english-translations-part-2/Will translate part 3 (2:04 - 4:13) tomorrow or later.Part 1 of translations on my blog already: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/t-jambagee-2013-interview-mbc-section-tv-english-translations-part-1/