❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

stewiefg said: JenniferG said:

Lee Jong Suk visit the restaurant of the parents of ShinHye smile emoticon
[Rough Trans] It was worth to eat. I got an exclusive autograph.
I saw to Lee Jong Suk. Unfortunately, there were paparazzi, but luckily failed to see it. Even so he gave me your autograph: Very good.

Original post: 
终于来到朴信惠家吃饭啦。好开心哦。还跟妹子妈妈合影了,看我笑的多开心
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1skc5la

©SSSSSSONGSONGLee Jong Suk visit the restaurant of the parents of ShinHye 

smile emoticon
[Rough Trans] It was worth to eat. I got an exclusive autograph.
I saw to Lee Jong Suk. Unfortunately, there were paparazzi, but luckily failed to see it. Even so he gave me your autograph: Very good.

Original post: 
终于来到朴信惠家吃饭啦。好开心哦。还跟妹子妈妈合影了,看我笑的多开心
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1skc5la

©SSSSSSONGSONG
cr. via @Thalia_Walls
29th Jan 2015 from TwitLonger

@k_xs Thanks!!!  Ahhh... there is no paparazzi present in the restaurant in this text either...lol! The person says Shin Hye is suited to be paparazzi as she vanished without anyone noticing and she did not get to see SH, but she got her autograph, which is not bad!
Forgot to say, the sentence about seeing LJS and the sentence about getting exclusive autograph is accurate (though not clear if it was referring to JS or SH's autograph)!

[Photos] Park Shin-hye's spring fashion

photo557675.jpg

Park Shin-hye's spring fashion.

Park Shin-hye is going through the airport headed for Busan where she's attending a fan autograph signing session at a Bruno Magli event.

Park Shin-hye was seen at the airport in a pastel toned coat and a white see-through blouse with a black leather skirt.

She also carried the 2015 'it bag' and added to her chicness.

Netizens say, "She's in spring already", "She's so lovely" and more.

photo557677.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... AND HAN CINEMA

imagenminniemouse2.gif  animated-thank-you-image-0111

Guest shinn15

[Rough Trans - Kim Young Kwang talks about Park Shin Hye in his interview]

This day, Kim Young Kwang talked about Park Shin Hye & expressed " Collaborating with Park Shin Hye is very good, met Park Shin Hye for the 1st time through <Pinocchio>, her personality is very good, gave me lots of help".."She has been helping me a lot since beginning to end of drama. For people like me who is easily affected by surrounding atmosphere, she 'grabbed' (guided) me real well. Giving very big support by the side. Same aged actors are very comfortable hence it's really good that Park Shin Hye is a friend who is more matured than her age."

這天金英光談到朴信惠表示"與朴信惠一起合作非常好.透過'皮諾丘'與朴信惠是初次見面,性格非常好幫助我非常多" "電視劇從開始到最後都幫助我很多。對於我這種容易被周圍氛圍干擾的人幫我抓住的很好。在旁邊給予很大的支持。同齡的演員很舒適所以很好朴信惠是比年齡更加成熟的朋友"。

"Especially Park Shin Hye is very smart and she's able to do anything requested very well. Towards production staffs, acting too, taking good care of surrounding people very well, seems like she do not have any flaws..Very friendly & easy going. If she sees that my mood is not good, she will be the 1st to ask me am I okay? Really very grateful to her"

特別是信惠很聰明伶俐又端正什麼東西都做的很好.對工作人員來說也是如此演技也是如此對於周遭的的人也都照顧的很好沒有什麼缺點". 很親切隨和如果看到我心情不好會第一個小心的來問我還好嘛?真的非常感謝

"Park Shin Hye is better" An immediate answer when asked of co-stars Lee Yubi & Park Shin Hye. Ending the answer with an exclamation mark tone. Lee Yubi gotta feel sad now. "Lee Yubi is very cute but Park Shin Hye is an elite in all areas, she helped me a lot during filming, I'm thankful to her in many areas too." [Reporter: "Are the 2 of you dating?"] "NO!"

"朴信惠更好" 問到一起演出的演員李侑菲及朴信惠立刻回答.結尾用句點來代替驚嘆號的語氣. 李侑菲該傷心了. "侑菲很可愛但是信惠在每方面都是精英.拍攝的時候幫助我很多. 感謝的地方也很多." 在交往嘛? "沒有!"

(Chinese trans cr.tripleEdoubleLU)

Eng-trans : Jinjja wintercherub

Guest shinn15

The Tailor will be released in Taiwan in March, 2015 and it will be released in China this year (PSH_Supporters). Someone can translate this? http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=50186

-------------------------------------------------

Makeup fit for normcore fashion

Normcore fashion, or the unisex fashion trend, has been popular in Korea’s entertainment scene since last autumn. If you want to try out this fashion, don’t forget to apply makeup fit for casual style. 

What you need for your natural skin makeup are an SPF makeup base, a primer to help makeup smoother and last longer, and a concealer to mask dark circles and age spots.

Apply only a little and avoid excess shedding or cheek brushes, not to look so heavy.

If you are concerned about eye wrinkles, apply some eye cream on the dry spot and dap it before putting on foundation. It will prevent your foundation from settling into creases. 

Instead of a lip pencil, use a lip primer that locks down lip color and prevents fading, bleeding and creasing.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

i just seen shinhye's photo in her latest instagram, and there is many negative comments about her took photos with Akor member, especially from 2ne1's fans. this is so sad.. uri Shin hye just trying to support her friend, Jung Daya. but people also bashing her. poor baby girl. i hope this case not bring shin hye in some trouble. :(( :(( :((

Shin Hye won't be Shin Hye if she won't support her friend. They were in dream factory together and she is the girl we see Shin Hye dancing Gee and Satisfaction with. So SA's let's leave supporting messages in Instagram. Our girl didn't mean any malice here . She was just being herself supporting her longtime friend.

nistymaj01 said: Shin Hye won't be Shin Hye if she won't support her friend. They were in dream factory together and she is the girl we see Shin Hye dancing Gee and Satisfaction with. So SA's let's leave supporting messages in Instagram. Our girl didn't mean any malice here . She was just being herself supporting her longtime friend.

Seeing all these new Viki, Mind Bridge, Rapido and IG pics of her... Well I don't think I've ever seen her this beautiful before. She's getting prettier and prettier as time passes, eventually she'll become ugly right? =)) im kidding

It's hard to believe that she's single atm and unable to find love. It must be because men are too afraid too approach her or ask her out; I would too would be nervous if I was in the presence of a Goddess :-O

[Rough Trans - Park Shin Hye's Interview] When asked of Park Shin Hye's ideal type, she immediately said "Father" - "(My) father is loyal towards the family, very gentle & considerate, and will exercise (with me) too. However before I get to meet someone like my father, I feel that it will be even better if I become a person who loves aeygo and is very cute just like my mother"

Chinese trans cr. TRIPLEEDOUBLELU :- 問到朴信惠理想型的問題時她馬上就說「爸爸」 「爸爸忠於家庭也很溫柔體貼又會一起運動。但是想要與像爸爸一樣的人見面之前我覺得要成為像母親一樣愛撒嬌又很可愛的人會更加的好。」
Wintercherub

Guest missgaara

So sweet of young kwang to pick shin hye over yubi...so honest.. he doesn't depends on looking cute solely...he looks on overall package...n that of course our shin hye wins... i've got my eyes on him start from today... he has a great taste...

New instragram update :x
ssinz7#상속자들 옆에 #피노키오 아직 떼지 않은 씬넘버 포스트잇도 보이네요.. 이렇게 이야기가.. 추억이 쌓여가는거겠지요.. 잘자요 모두..^^ 
16216322620_a63b496df8_b.jpgTr: #Pinocchio beside #TheHeirs Scene number post-it still attached on it.. On this way, stories. .memories are piling up.. GoodNight..^^
cr. PSH_Translate

Her collection of script books show just how many projects she's done and how hard she's worked. No one her age is anywhere near as accomplished as her I'm sure she's done even more projects than many of the older actresses.

Is she still thinking of Pinocchio? Aren't we all :(

@JamieL, totally agree with you. Shin hye has accomplished a lot in terms of experience, fame and love. She also gets bashed a lot because of this. Lots of older actresses which I shall not name has bland one sided acting in many roles but they don't get half as much blame as SH does. I just hope SH continues to get good projects that allow her acting to be recognised.

Guest ط§ظ„ط¨ط®ط§طھظٹط­ط³ظٹظ†

vote for park shin hye at goddess of asia

http://topm.vdfly.com/#