❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 300; font-size: 33px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.0909090909; color: rgb(43, 43, 43); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG SUBBED] 20141210 HANBAM ‘FASTBALLS’ INTERVIEW – ‘THE TAILORS’ CASTS
B43fMdLCMAAwCH_.jpg

Translator: Lunagal 
Timer / Typesetter / Encoder : day_dreamer 

LINK :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ckfhr_yeoniverse-eng-sub-20141210-hanbam-fastballs-interview-the-tailors-casts_shortfilms?start=76

Secret behind Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk’s perfect chemistry

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141215

Hallyu actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Park Shin-hye have shown their passion and efforts for their SBS drama “Pinocchio.” 

The TV station revealed pictures featuring the two actors actively studying the scripts and memorizing their lines. The two were also spotted practicing together prior to the drama shoot, revealing the secret behind couple’s perfect chemistry.

“All staff members and actors including Lee and Park are dedicating themselves to make best drama despite the cold weather, “an official of the drama production team was quoted as saying. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141215

Park and Lee’s “Pinocchio” is drawing more attention from viewers by the day, clinching the top slot in viewer ratings among the Wednesday-Thursday drama scene soon after it started airing.

The key reasons for its success were often mentioned as the unique theme of the lives of TV news reporters, realistic portrayal of South Korean journalism, and two hallyu stars’ romance.

In the drama, Park plays the role of Choi In-ha, a rookie news reporter who suffers from the fictional “Pinocchio Syndrome.” Lee plays the role of Choi Dal-po, In-ha’s same-age uncle, having been adopted to her grandfather.

The rom-com airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.co

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412151646070284056_2

CNBLUE, WINNER, INFINITE, 2PM & B1A4 Members To Join Together For Special SBS Gayo Awards Group Lucky Boys
By Adrienne Stanley | December 15, 2014 07:36 AM EST
Kpopstarz

On December 15, SBS (Seoul Broadcasting Station) announced the creation of a five-member special group known as Lucky Boys for the upcoming 2014 SBS Gayo Awards. Five members of Lucky Boys were revealed: Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE, Song Min Ho (Mino) of WINNER, L (Kim Myung Soo), Baro of B1A4, and 2PM's Nichkhun. The SBS Gayo Awards will be held on December 21.

Park Shin Hye will appear as a host of the program and it was previously announced that 2NE1 may be performing minus Park Bom.

My Note
WHAT???
Am I reading correctly?
Can this be true?
I will be sooo happy! Seeing Shinhye hosting another event! In yet another beautiful dress or dresses
On the red carpet?
Oh the feels!
<:-P imagejpg1_zpscbebc531.jpg
Via my fellow starlight and friend Irene.........thanks!

EDIT
it seems there was some misreporting everyone
Sooooo Sorry!
Shinhye for drama awards and it seems Yonghwa for Gaeyo Daejun.....
This emphasizes the importance of responsible reporting which was lacking first with the article and then on my part by not reconfirming with another source
My sincerest apologies......
At least the reporting blunder was not as bad as Cha Ok's ( Inha's mother from Pinocchio)
This is why I will not delete the above as it remains a reminder to be careful.
But......I was happy while it lasted

Guest branwen

@maris1
I was happy too for like fifteen seconds while reading your post. :D:)>-
That would be so awesome, right? A collaboration between YongHwa and Shin Hye again. I'd really love to see that!
And because I saw her with Hong Ki too, can I just say that I'm excited for Jang Geun Suk?? He'd been cast in a variety show with Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin for tVn. And the best part about it is, it's being directed by Na PD!!! The one who brought us 1N2D, and the Over Flower Series!!! I hope that show works for him! I want him in a variety and I really really hope it turns his image around!
And of course, if everything goes as planned, I hope Shin Hye guest in the show too!!! Wouldn't that be awesome?? Or maybe like ANJell guesting there. That would be like a dream come true!
I hope I'm not off topic. LOL!
Pinocchio again this week!!!

@branwen‌ : sorry for giving only 15 seconds of happiness, chingu! :-S
It would have been awesome to see Yongshin together. Will try my level best to increase the duration of your happiness next time. Well let me see what I can do for the moment......taking a note from your positivity......
:-?
#-o
We will be seeing Shinhye again in less than 48 hrs......or maybe just over a day sounds better.
We will have two consecutive days of happiness watching and then spazzing over Pinocchio 11th and 12th episodes.
I wonder what she will be wearing on the red carpet ( do hope she will not miss it this time) She really knows how to carry herself with her model like confidence, grace and elegance..... My guess is something in one of her favorite colors and their family............red, blue and black. I think we should see her in at least 2 or 3 different dresses as she performs the duty of an MC. That thought should keep us happy and in anticipation.
8-}
Finally .....thanks for the update on JGS.......sounds great.......it definitely seems a possibility for Shinhye to guest on it. How great would it be if all four A.N.J.E.L band members get together on it......or anywhere. They would be perfectly hilarious together........just the thought makes me very happy.... 8->

Guest branwen

@maris1 That happiness is a really satisfying quickie. LOL. But let's extend the intimacy. (sorry, writing mode, lol)

Just the thought of her hosting the SBS award makes me really excited. This is the second time I'm gonna wait for the SBS Drama Awards. And yep, seeing her in two or three different dresses, we can't really pass this up, can't we? I guess the thread will be flooded again with her pictures. But only three shades to choose from?? I hope she wears a different color this time!! I haven't seen her in green or yellow, but red will definitely be great on her. And I hope it's something not lacy. Haha! I know she loves it but heck, we have seen enough lace all year round!

I got really excited for Jang Geun Suk. I like the guy but except for YAB, I haven't seen him in anything so unlike HTK. I'd love to see him fishing for food and starving and whining.. (should I post this on his thread instead? lol). I heard they take guests and why not guest PSH when she's all the rave half of the year??

@kate_USA‌ Awesome wish! Me too!!! I've missed shin hye's sexy moves a lot! But I guess sbs stage not really suitable for shin hye's explosive dancing performance like on melon award's stage? I also think shin hye dont have time to practice her dancing moves :(