❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest luvue14

Hello PSH fans! Soompi is really interesting! It's almost like a kdrama in itself. Little did I know Tree of heaven was my first purchased DVD! I still own it to this day and still love it! Then I saw her in a stop hunger campaign a while back and still didn't connect the two until the heirs!!!! I finally did a little research, this is the same girl. I'm glad to find out that she still as sweet as ever and still beautiful! She truly has a beautiful heart. She is an angel and a shining star, that star of hers will definitely shine. :)

Shin Hye with Zhang Yuan at abnormal Summit, anyone could enlighten me what is it all about?...What is Abnormal Summit? and who is Zhang Yuan?...thanks in advance....If I'm not mistaken Abnormal Summit wasn't in Shin Hye schedule in November...

B2Cg5qHCcAEAFqm.jpgB2Cg5qRCMAITh88.jpg

credit pic to the owner

source via Muhamed Sunbae twitter

EDIT : Found it in KPopHerald

Park Shin-hye with ‘Abnormal Summit’ star 

Updated : November 10 2014 1/1

Hallyu star Park Shin-hye was spotted in a selfie posted by “Abnormal Summit” star Zhang Yuan on Monday.

In the picture, Park is smiling brightly and making a “V for victory” sign with Zhang, who is wearing a suit.

“Park is the real goddess of hallyu!” the Chinese rising star wrote.

Zhang, a resident of Korea, is appearing in JTBC’s talk show “Abnormal Summit,” which explores the various points of view of foreigners living here.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Agie said:

Shin Hye with Zhang Yuan at abnormal Summit, anyone could enlighten me what is it all about?...What is Abnormal Summit? and who is Zhang Yuan?...thanks in advance....If I'm not mistaken Abnormal Summit wasn't in Shin Hye schedule in November...

B2Cg5qHCcAEAFqm.jpgB2Cg5qRCMAITh88.jpg

credit pic to the owner

source via Muhamed Sunbae twitter

luvue14 said: Hello PSH fans! Soompi is really interesting! It's almost like a kdrama in itself. Little did I know Tree of heaven was my first purchased DVD! I still own it to this day and still love it! Then I saw her in a stop hunger campaign a while back and still didn't connect the two until the heirs!!!! I finally did a little research, this is the same girl. I'm glad to find out that she still as sweet as ever and still beautiful! She truly has a beautiful heart. She is an angel and a shining star, that star of hers will definitely shine. :)

WOW...Shin HYe new CF.....VISA Card....Waiting for HD pIcs.....She looks gorgeous in blue

B2CyDG4CYAASsa6.jpgB2CyuXlCAAA1Tk0.jpg

B2Cz-yJCUAAmlel.jpg

credit pics as tagged

@kate_USA....thank you for answering my question >:D<

Abnormal Summit is a program featuring a panel of 11 non-Korean men as they talk about various topics and Korean culture through the eyes of a foreigner.

Format: A panel of 11 men together with 3 hosts and a guest (Korean representative) discuss various topics concerning Korean Culture for 70 minutes..:) Topics can be same-sex marriage, the country’s infatuation with beauty, drinking culture and more.  Not sure if PSH was one of the Korean representative for this show or not.  If she was a guest for the show…..hmmmm, I would be interested to find out what personal topics she brought up and asks the G11…J  I think Zhang Yuan is one of the G11 member that was cast for the show.

A guest to the Abnormal Summit brings up a personal topic and the G11 would offer their personal opinions and share their home countries stance on the subject matter.

Abnormal Summit addresses issues that affect youth not only in Korea, but all over the world, and it always sheds interesting insight. Some of the topics covered so far include pre-marital cohabitation, sex education, living in Seoul, career pursuits, etc. Since G11 come from different countries around the globe, it’s always interesting to witness their point of views.

what a big name, visa former model..Park Shin Hye agency S.A.L.T. Park Shin Hye Entertainment Zidane is the last year, been followed, according to Paulo Rossi appointed as the new face of the visa. Whilst Pierce Brosnan, Catherine jetajonseu, including famous Hollywood star Richard Gere and Jackie Chan, Zhang Ziyi and other Asian star, or Zidane, Paolo Rossi is a world-class athlete with the TV star in Korea Visa models serve as advertising model Park Shin Hye is chosen as the first it.

google translate from Naver

Guest LadyAra

class="titleNews"Park Shin Hye Becomes First Korean Star to Model for ‘Visa’

Park Shin Hye Becomes First Korean Star to Model for ‘Visa’

Park Shin Hye has been chosen as the new face of the global electronic payment network, Visa.

S.A.L.T Entertainment, Park Shin Hye’s agency, announced on November 10 that Park Shin Hye has become the new face of Visa, following Zinedine Zidane and Paolo Rossi last year.

This is the first time that a Korean star has been chosen as the model of Visa, which has previously chosen Hollywood stars, such as Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Asia stars, such as Jackie Chan and Zhang Ziyi, or sports stars, such as Zidane and Rossi, as its TV commercial models. Visa will be airing the commercials featuring Park Shin Hye not only in Korea but throughout Asia, where hallyu has been gaining popularity.

The new TV commercial will be emphasizing Visa’s global payment networks based on Shin Hye’s red carpet.

Iain Jamieson, the country manager of Visa Korea, stated, “I’m happy that Visa will be starting a new commercial campaign on online shopping with Park Shin Hye. The fact that the commercial will be aired not only in Korea but around Asia, reflects hallyu’s influence and as the commercial that utilizes first hallyu star in Asia market, it will be affectively contribute to promoting Korea.”

Park Shin Hye Becomes First Korean Star to Model for ‘Visa’

Starting with the debut project Stariway to Heaven, Park Shin Hye made hits with the dramas, such as You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings and The Heirs, becoming the first Korean actress to hold an Asia tour last and this year. As the first Korean star to model for Visa, Park Shin has proven her reputation as a global hallyu star. Visa’s new commericial featuring Park Shin Hye will begin airing on TV and online starting on November 12.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will be meeting with the viewers through SBS’ upcoming drama Pinocchio starting November 12. Depicting the story of a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot tell a lie, Park Shin Hye will be acting as the lead actress ‘Choi In Ha’ who suffers from Pinocchio Syndrome. [more]

Added the upcoming Korean movie "Beauty Inside"'s page to HanCinema database "Beauty Inside" (2014) Directed by Baek Jong-yeol With Han Hyo-joo, Kim Dae-myeong, Do Ji-han, Chun Young-woon, Park Shin-hye, Lee Beom-soo,...

Synopsis A man turns into a different person every morning while there's a woman who's in love with him... Release date in Korea : 2015 Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... Actors picked for 'Pinocchio' Actor Lee Jong-suk of "I Hear Your Voice" (2013) and actress Park Shin-hye of "The Heirs" will pair up for an upcoming drama series titled "Pinocchio".

The two showed up for a press event prior to the airing of the drama series yesterday at SBS headquarters in Mok-dong, western Seoul. In the new project, both Lee and Park will play the role of newbie reporters who cover social news but who have very different backgrounds. Lee's character, Choi Dal-po, is a smart guy who is excellent at memorizing things but pretends to be clumsy to appear more like his stepfather's biological son. His stepfather rescued Dal-po from drowning as a child and mistook him for his own. In order not to let his stepfather down, Dal-po takes on the character traits of the original son. He flunks school, doesn't appear to care about what he wears and also gives up going to college, but later happens to join a newsroom and exerts his potential there.

Because of the character, Lee wears a bushy wig in the early episodes of the drama. "I was really surprised to see myself wearing the wig because I was really ugly", said Lee during the press event. "This role is not suitable for good-looking actors", he continued with a laugh. Meanwhile, Park's character, Choi In-ha, becomes a reporter because she is suffering from a syndrome called "Pinocchio". Once she starts lying, she begins to hiccup continuously, which affects her choice of career. "I think I'm so lucky because I've been working with top actors so far", said Park.

The first episode of "Pinocchio" will air on Wednesday. By Sung So-young Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... "Pinocchio" Lee Yoo-bi rivals with Park Shin-hye over Kim Yeong-kwang While Lee Yoo-bi and Kim Yeong-kwang seem happy in the drama "Pinocchio", there seems to be a hint of rivalry between Lee Yoo-bi and Park Shin-hye. Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Lee Yoo-bi, Kim Yeong-kwang and Lee Pil-mo attented the press conference of the new SBS drama "Pinocchio" on the 6th.

Lee Yoo-bi and Kim Yeong-kwang showed up in a black dress with shoulders revealing and a classical checked suit. Lee Yoo-bi and Kim Yeong-kwang's difference in height also drew attention. Kim Yeong-kwang had to be considerate of Lee Yoo-bi due to his 187cm height when they were taking pictures.

Park Shin-hye also wore a sexy dress as if to compete with Lee Yoo-bi on this day. Meanwhile, Lee Yoo-bi takes on the role of Yoon Yoo-rae, a former idol group stalker-fan and current local news reporter. Kim Yeong-kwang is Seo Beom-jo, a tall and good looking plutocrat and Park Shin-hye is Choi In-ha, a girl who hiccups when she lies.

Source : daily.hankooki.com/lp...

@Agie, Yes she's so gorgeous in tht blue dress and those reporters with cameras, it's looks like not a cf bt real life...
Bt is there any video for ths cf already? I do wanna watch it...
2014 is really makes me fly so high bcs of Shinye's great project...
From adorable photoshoots for some magazine, cf, fanmeeting, movie until drama...
My feels :\">

Guest annariana18

Wow.. become the presenter for VISA is daebak! It'll be HUGE. It'll feature all Asia.

I'm so proud of her.. :x she is the first korean star too and now she is a world class endorser.

"PSH joins a roster of notable stars for VISA... Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Jackie Chan, Zhang Ziyi, Zidane & Rossi" wow.. =D>

BluenB said: @Agie, Yes she's so gorgeous in tht blue dress and those reporters with cameras, it's looks like not a cf bt real life...
Bt is there any video for ths cf already? I do wanna watch it...
2014 is really makes me fly so high bcs of Shinye's great project...
From adorable photoshoots for some magazine, cf, fanmeeting, movie until drama...
My feels :\">