❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@sfzyhy Seriously, if you dont have good thing to say better dont say anything.  [-( [-( Good to know that you dont ship her with anyone but it doesn't give you the right to bad mounting her co-star. Lets not creating fanwar all rite ?!Shinhye fans are well mature fans who dont do bad mounting. Keep that in mind.  

He needs to respect himself as an actor and not make pa cute all the time that's why I will never believe everything that he said in his interviews! He is all about promoting himself to women! I just wish people will stop shipping them because I don't want PSH to get hurt!

@sfzyhy again your post too much on hating..
don't post something that made other SA do not comfortable. especially even shin hye mention him as her friend. don't talk bad here as shin hye fans..this is shin hye thread, people here (shin hye fans) refleks her personality..
as for Min ho, He is very mature, shin hye always said he has strong leadership. he gentleman and give attention/affection to others in details.. I ship him with shin hye bcz his personality, more know about him, i sometimes scared bcz he is too perfect. i'm not into about look, she had be in rumors with handsome guy all time. so, we do not have any reason to talk bad about him especially if don't know his personality.  please chingu.. we don't know anything about their relationship, we just know shin hye said they are friend and respect each other. hold on there, we should respect shin hye friends..

@sfzyhy Please let's not put down other people here. Who are we to judge a person if we don't fully know him. Shinhye, who closely worked with him, said good things about him. Shinhye said that she is the type who won't pretend to get along with a person she doesn't like. I won't restrain you for thinking bad things about him or force you to like him. We have different opinions, I respect that. Just keep it to yourself to at least show respect for Shinhye's fans who like him. What would you feel if his fans talk bad about her? Don't do to others what you don't want others do unto you. ;)
Let's conform to what Shinhye said, live life happily and healthily. There are other things as beautiful as our girl which are much worth of our time and attention. :)>-

Park Shin Hye for Slim & Strong [2007?]tumblr_nbn24hK69E1tl0iauo1_400.gif tumblr_nbn24hK69E1tl0iauo3_400.gif

tumblr_nbn24hK69E1tl0iauo4_400.gif tumblr_nbn24hK69E1tl0iauo2_400.gif

Why try so hard to ship her with LMH when he doesn't even acknowledge her! It was all fan service! And excuse me he is not perfect! You are all blinded by his good looks! you are so obsessed with his pretty face! He avoided PSH questions for so long only last time he answered those questions about her because there are people who questioned him why he didn't do any photoshoots with her after the heirs! He answered that just to clear things up and not look bad on public! Honestly he will never work with her again for sure! Stop shipping Psh with him coz he doesn't even want to associate himself with her anymore! He has done a good job in letting PSH fall for him and obviously he was NEVER serious! He will do anything to make this drama work and promote himself overseas to become more popular! He is just all about himself and his career! Look what he did to her ex in CH! What a player! n

PARKSHINHYE WITH AN ARAB FAN

10622959_515355351942563_680633501827381

park-shin-hye-10.jpg121114PARKSHINHYE3.jpgGowoonsesang-Cosmetics-park-shin-hye-289278143302.jpgpark-shin-hye.jpgf9198618367adab4b1ab3c758ad4b31c8701e489v5vjad.jpgpark_shin_hye_by_hayoma-d5udvkk.jpg

credit to the ownerTY31.gif

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Big Bang's T.O.P and Park Shin Hye for MILLET10360210_732684056804099_27041491814317110653727_732683853470786_309160496571414

10603379_732683830137455_38661559964906110400769_732683863470785_207456936758024

credit to the owner milletbird_thanks.gif

@sfzyhy : I wish you won't refer to a name  especially LMH , You don't know him & he is older than uri shin hye so every one compliment his gentle attitude ,
sorry @sfzyhy we don't want fan wars here please edit your post  :)>-
Shin hye describing him like that it doesn't mean he isn't mature , he is showing both the Gentle of the men & his cute side like a kid she compliment him sweet heart 
:)>-

Guest rachelle7272
Its so unfair! Because you ship Shinhye with LMH your opinion matters,But becauae the other person doesnt ship her with LHM her opinion of LMH is now bad mouthing.This Thread Should be neutral and focus only on ShinHye And her projects, drama,cf and besides after the heirs ended PSH never mention LMH as her friend/close friend.

The way he acts is very elementary! the way he makes pa cute all the time to his female fans is very immature! wets his lips and all... so sick!  He should learn how to respect himself sometimes and act like a true icon!  He is not mature at all!  puro porma lang at panay ang pa cute sa camera! geez! grow up man you're already 27 or 28  years old!  

http://07160914.tumblr.com/post/97124418182/damn-those-legs-meeting-room-the-first-thing#notes

so I just spotted Jong Suk is this a script reading or something else gosh!!!!! Pinocchio all around

facepalm its from high kick days still if you see Jong Suk please report to the lost and found section

LOL I was doing my every other day visit and was curious to know if there's anything new about Shin Hye. I've read some really strong words. I guess everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions, but I just don't want to be hit in a space I sort of think I belong. And please, don't hit the rabbit!! :)>- :)>-

4.gif
credit to owner. Just so you know, the maker of the gif stressed that no rabbits were harmed during the making of this gif. :D

And please, if you don't like shippers, then don't post anything related to them. Anything at all. This is Shin Hye's fans space. I respect that. So kindly respect shippers too. We're uh, sort of in a different world there. If you enter, there's a sign at the door that is so hard to miss.

a-sanity-isnt-my-strong-point.jpg
credit to dumpsaday.com

Anyways, the Thailand fanmeeting is so near!! I'm so excited to know what the Starlight in Thailand are planning this year! They were the sweetest last year and so so loving!! Please do share your FA accounts so we know if Shin Hye's fine and healthy and.... I wanna know if she really lose all that weight!!
:D;)

@branwen‌ I couldn't agree with you more! This is SHIN HYE LOVER space. Although I am a hardcore shipper of xxx, but always I feel very uncomfortable if anybody posted something related to shipping xxx here. Pls respect each other.

Guest giseleumgoard

Vote for Lee Minho And Park Shin Hye :)  click to Vote >>>  http://toplistoftheworld.com/
on TOP ACTORS & ACTRESSES of the world -  Movies