❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Is so sad to see how much she suffer after see the translations :- For the past 3 yrs, many commented that my face & aura had changed. During that period I fell in love, parted or should I say, experienced great emotional turmoil. Falling in love made me realised that I am the type who will be totally committed, wanting to take care if the other party. & shedding a lots of tears along the way, in retrospect, this seems to be a journey that all females need to undergo." Hope she can find a guy who really love her and make her happy instead of a lots of tears

Guest ParkS1430294123

I can't seem to find the Miu Miu photos... but here's one I found in Naver...
The other model's name is Kiko Mizuhara. She is an American/Korean model, actress and singer based in Tokyo.

sh-kikomizuhara_zps979a89e3.jpg

PSH Sexy Dress in Hong Kong Mui Mui 8/1/2014
http://www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/98-Stars-Gallery/77242-Shinhye-At-Incheon-Airport-For-Hong-Kong?limit=10&start=70

Psh face has different angles! beautiful up close, cute because of her cheeks and baby face aura, pretty because of her milky poreless skin and limpid eyes! she has the sweetest face ever! her smile is so sweet no need for her to talk just smile can make any persons' day better!

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

oh=b9e21d88f09712f5d3caf8d56851e300&oe=541214B8&__gda__=1410416647_a2e6dc61d8af71250e34122239debbc1">

Guest bunnybear

033330 said: This is part of the translation :- PSH Ceci Interview August 2014 "For the past 3 yrs, many commented that my face & aura had changed. During that period I fell in love, parted or should I say, experienced great emotional turmoil. Falling in love made me realised that I am the type who will be totally committed, wanting to take care if the other party. & shedding a lots of tears along the way, in retrospect, this seems to be a journey that all females need to undergo." A girl with the looks, the brains and a bonus if having a wonderful character to that - she's the girl all guys dream to have for a date. Who is the stupid guy who hurt a young girl like her. He just do not know that she is the gem that one day he will regret!!! ( we are curious to know who ? Any guessing!! )

I think I am happy with  shin hye's friendships & how many she has :) 
She knew the hottest men inside the industry & outside but  which amaze me her professional attitude she doesn't mix her  work with personal life , she worked with them but I don't listen a confirmed rumour about her dating those hot men .
What made me follow her is her personality & how she is working hard to complete her work not caring about herself which is the modest self .I love to ship her but inside me not in the public bcz may she is loving someone we don't know and shipping her with those hottest men in public I find it will annoy her & make a pressure on both her personal life & her friendships with them .Sometime I wish everyone respect her as a human being need some privacy to choose whatever the person who want to live with .
I am annoyed with interviews on some korean channels who keeping asking her some stupid questions about rumours with anyone I see in her eyes the angry even she was smiling if I was her I will say enough please change the subject .
So I don't go far away when I ship her inside myself bcz The God only who know the best thing for her & we don't know the future so I wish her happiness with the person who she will choose whatever his name, career, nationality or look what matters me is his attitude , behaviour & personality , Someone who will respect her & make her smile like what she is doing for everyone :)

94588982.jpg
cr: to the owner