❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Please vote uri shinhye now for soompi ideal type world cup.....now shin hye drop 46.67%....today deadline for semifinal.....power Starlight angel pali pali... :)>-

Don't vote GOA also....No.4 catching up her...I want see uri shinhye is winner

^:)^

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/07/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-semifinals/2/

If we lose both polls, I will kill myself!
Ok mb not, but we better win or else X(
In GoA its like we vote in surges, we stay 1st for a short time then go back down to 3rd... inconsistent voting.
The Soompi one has just been so annoying ugh :-S

Celebrities appointed as ambassador in various field and Shin Hye for Intellectual Property.

[스타 홍보대사의 모든 것①] 김명민, 헌법재판소 홍보대사 위촉 "가문의 영광"

Other celebrities are Hyun Bin, Suzy, Ha jiwon and etc.

source:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=427&aid=0000009991

Screenshot2014-07-10at04.25.42PM.jpg
Screenshot2014-07-10at04.30.04PM.jpg
Screenshot2014-07-10at04.25.51PM.jpg

pic credit to kimloveeun of PSHIC

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Hi star light (psh fans) Im here I was lost my bassowrd and I find it today how are you I saw all psh news at millet she was soooooooooo beautifl at median was soooo cute waw she is pretty

Park shin hye at shinhgai gif tumblr_n83t26iyqf1tdmvw1o1_400.gif

Jennifer G and star rex and jenbee and...... thanks for all post for shin hye :-) I'm soo happy becauce all fans in thread like psh park shin hye soo will be happy if she hear she has fans like our fans in soompi:-)

Hi star light (psh fans) Im here I was lost my bassowrd and I find it today how are you I saw all psh news at millet she was soooooooooo beautifl at median was soooo cute waw she is pretty

Jennifer G and star rex and jenbee and...... thanks for all post for shin hye  I'm soo happy becauce all fans in thread like psh park shin hye soo will be happy if she hear she has fans like our fans in soompi:-) 

@ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ welcome14.gif    chingu, were happy to see you again? and we also miss @nilerose @missmoon @maris1 @lesheljaneB @ione and to other chingus. welcomeback also to @gominam1990 happy to hear you again chingus...

credit to the owner of the gifs..0152.gif

credit to the  individual owners of the videosThank-you-rabbit-graphic.gif

Guest MISSMOON

chingus, I miss u all
u know, it is ramadhan in which we muslims do our best in avoiding the sins, helping others, being nice and good people, saving some time for Allah......etc
that is why I can't post like before, I need to save my time to do a good things.
be nice and a good person to the max in this month OK

May you reap and enjoy the promised blessings of Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem 

Chingus Lets pray for Gaza, Palestine. This is not about religion, this is about humanity. Dear israel, you can win on dunia but the gates of hell are waiting you at akhirah. Be strong Palastine
some pics how show how much palestinians are suffering:  BsGq23UCIAACYVT.jpg
Brd3JC_CQAAdd_S.jpg
BrieUu3CcAAgYMF.jpg
BsK5NIuCAAAPx3P.jpg:large

sorry chingus for being oot :(

Guest jennbee

Despite having Park Shin Hye updates drought, we have these polls keeping us up huh. *whew* Let's be positive and fight 'til the end! 
I hope somebody will share her Japanese interview on the 14th, so we'll see her again. :) Fan meets are coming up, first stop is Japan. Though Twinkles don't share that much, hopefully she won't go ninja so that we can see a glimpse of her at the airport. I miss her airport fashion. I wish her to minimize wearing baggy clothes and flaunt those curves. Like this one! Ooh-la-la :xBsI8Qa-CcAIPgPU.jpg:large
That's it! I'm signing up to be her in my next life :PBsJOgnICEAIjPSf.jpg:large

Guest ط§ظ„ط¨ط®ط§طھظٹط­ط³ظٹظ†

Jennifer G thanks chingu :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Guest nistymaj

@mismoon...i am sad for the plight of your country....yes for humanity....be safe chinggu....I believe it's what being a Starlight Angel is all about...being compassionate like shin Hye is  

Thanks jennife G soo mach chingu:-) :-) :-) :-) and@ ﻆ ³ط­ ﻃﮭﻈﭩﻂ §ط®ط¨ط„ظ§ط† ineed gif to sorry I don't have any parogram to make gif I hope any fans in soompi can make gif to psh make gif and inselt it in soompi:-) :-) :-) :-)

Guest jennbee

OMG @MISSMOON =(( the condition of Gaza now really breaks my heart. When I first saw the news about it, I cried and prayed. I immediately thought of Shinhye too as I know that it will also break her heart seeing those innocent people going through such inhumane act. Hope they'll find strength [-O<