❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

ht1.jpg

Ah I've been hiding my love from  you
for a long time
I am craving to show you
how I feel
but I am afraid..
if I tell you all the secrets in my heart
you may say that your love would be Forbidden to me
you've been my everything
and I won't stand it
''when you'd leave me''
I'd prefer to die than to imagine such idea

All the poems I've written are for you
I've been inspired
by your beautiful eyes
and your warm hands
these poems are not''mere sweet words''

Here they are ,they all are created for you

Here are all my love songs and my tears
Here are all my melodies and my passion
Here are all my memories and my life with you
they all are yours;
there's Nothing left to me
and I am Nothing without your love
:x :x

Cr: to Marwan Khoury 
Actually it is Arabic song By Marwan Khoury 
Translations cr to the owner 

So many update about our princess.. Yesterday when rumor show up i search a lot about lee jun ki, since i only watch him in my girl. @nistymaj more creative lurking his thread give us a lot of information about the rumor.. He is good actor,and have many recognition for saeguk drama, i would love to see their pairing and he is 30s, shin hye lately want to act with sunbae since most of actor 20s already have project with her.. I will watch his drama if the rumor true, just like before, watch drama bec of shin hye. Lol, shin hye introduce me to a lot of actor. How her impact to me so big? Haha

good morning MISSMOON, thank you for the information about the video sharing and other stuffed. i'm sorry about my username jenniferG. i'm just using my real name jennifer gerasta and i dont' know again how to change it co'z i used it every account that i'm into it. and changing it to another name it's very hard to do. i search into this thread i didn't found any name jenniferG except for jennifer santos. sorry for misleading you sometimes  for my name.

Guest bunnybear

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/06/park-shin-hye-rumored-to-join-lee-jun-ki-in-joseon-gunman-along-with-jeon-hye-bin-and-han-joo-wan/

most of us fans anticipate that she will do drama like this, i know, she's not the main lead,but
the drama seems so promising! (the production team, with lee jun ki-promising pair :x , a sageuk with sword fighting
and action!!,  :-bd i'm expecting her role will be interesting too! a fierce character!

if her schedule permits, i really wish this is not just a rumor and she will do this.
so many doubted her she can do this, though i haven't watched her playing sageuk when she's young, i trust shin hye that she can do it well and prove to critics that she can.
but because of her tight schedule and studies,
( i wish her to graduate soon too, and after that she can focus in her acting job more)
maybe this is not the right time.

remember this casting  rumor last year?

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/03/31/k-drama-casting-rumors-park-shin-hye-song-joong-ki-and-kim-soo-hyun/

kbs might really want shin hye to do sageuk with them.. :-bd

if not lee junki for this year, i hope for sageuk with yoo seung hoo next year or  joongki or yoo ah in. :D
dreaming shin hye doing swords fights, archery, flying etc.. :x

Guest nistymaj

ahhh @bunnybear... I really agree with what you posted   ;;) I've contained my excitement now and have let reality sink in  :) This rumored drama will be aired in June and there is no word whatsoever from Shin Hye's camp....so if they are keeping this close to their chest and treating her participation as an ace...they are cutting it so close to the airing date  :-? so i guess they are just making noise for this drama. But you are so right that there will be other opportunities for her after she finish her college...at least it will be out of the way   :P  
and I quote you @bunnybear "if not lee junki for this year, i hope for sageuk with yoo seung hoo next year or  joongki or yoo ah in. dreaming shin hye doing swords fights, archery, flying etc.. "   
thanks chinggu for providing rationality to my crazy world at times .... too much expectation when it comes to our girl =))
edit: someone from PSH_IFC even pointed out that june is not a good time for a drama in korea because it will coincide with the World cup which for sure will take a big chunk of TV viewers at that time...

Shin Hye doing sword dance in Goong (credit to uplpoader) - any kind chinggu here who can embed this please 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EO51uHSmo

Guest bunnybear

@nistymaj,  =)),yeah right? fangirling!
 we have lot of pairing dream for our angel..and a characters that she will play.. ;))

if SALT really want her to participate in this drama, then shin hye might delay her graduation again, or else she will be exhausted with doing this drama and school works.

there's no news about the leading lady's character about this drama too..if this is offered for shin hye, and (if only) they considering this positively, then maybe they will finished her movie promotion first before announcing (if they accept it) ,she's the leading lady ?

I have nothing better to do right now....

Just watching again So Ji Sub MV

credit to uploader

.....And I made a gif the last scene between Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Hoo....those scenes made me want them to have drama together ....when will YSH release from the army anyway :)

6eCs1zu.gif

EDIT :
@nistymaj...I embeded the video for you :)

credit to uploader