❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

AHH!!! Happy 700th pages mina-san!!!!

Hehehe. Resmirith, I'm here, kitten! Yo all! God I died when I saw how pretty Shin Hye is in her new CF!! And that link you shared @resmirith , I think I just cursed! So demn pretty!!

Lol at @nistymaj No one's pressuring me to write it! Hehehe. Though I want to complete it this week so I can just focus here! And well, on that ship too. Hehehe. Seriously guys, so many new names and faces! Gotta backread!

20140401164210762.jpg

Checked with naver guys. Our shin hye is receiving positve response i think from the thumbs up i can see. One or two negative comments immediately gets downvoted. A.. How i wish i cn understand korean.. haha..@branwen, @bunnybear in pg 699 top comment i hv left naver n daum article. Pls do click on it. I feel like we are close enough for me to say this with friendly rights.. Hope u dont mind. ^:)^

Guest branwen

@resmirith
I clicked it! I take orders really well!  =)) =)) I'll click it again because you mentioned it again. Hehehe.

I did choose the right day to be here. :-bd So many celebrations......multiple good news from Shinhye, 700 page occasion and last but not the least enjoying all of it with everyone here. <:-P \:D/ :))

@nistymaj: author nim? @resrimith: wisdom? You both have me totally 8-} I don't know wether to :)) or >:D< Since my husband is bound to choose =)) so let me just :\">

Shinhye in mamonde is beautiful. She is queen of so many things that I have to add another one..."Queen Of Sleeping" because nobody can look lovelier or more innocent than her while sleeping.......reference the Heirs and this advertisement. Only ones to beat her maybe the sleeping babies.

The Mamonde ad also reminds me of the the fact that it couldn't be more suited than to Shinhye when I think of her looking like an Angel and her fans being the starlight angels and her first hit drama in which she was part of the A.N.J.E.L.L. Maybe that's what inspired them to make it this way.

I am in totally loving the wonderful GIF's being posted here by everyone. It seems that creativity and talent does not reside only in a Shinhye. @branwen: I have never read any FF but what with all the admiration that keeps pouring out in different threads, I just might start with yours. ;;)

StaRix said: JamieL said: StaRix said: It now 12PM KST!!! :x

S.A.L.T. 엔터테인먼트 ‏@2013_SALT

[ #박신혜 ] 봄 내음 가득 느껴지는 박신혜 님의 '팔베개' 음원이 오늘 정오 발매되었습니다♥ 신혜 양의 사랑스런 목소리, 들으러 가볼까요. >_< ◇ http://me2.do/51CHScFy 

EDIT: It's now available in melon.com >>> LINK

Guest branwen

@maris1 Different threads?? I think it's only from Minshin thread and someone discovered from here so... hehehe. Thanks! There are lots of awesome writers writing FFs about Park Shin Hye and all of her leading men! I've read tons of YoungSang and Minshin FF, and also some really really good Yongshin and Geunshin! From Asian fanfic and Fanfiction.net. I can't wait to finish mine so I can take a break! The Lotte Fanmeeting is just around the corner and I can't wait to see her again! And new CF filming! Just pure awesomeness!!!

I hope someone can sub the IC episode faster. But Dramafever will released its own sub on Sunday so I know we can all watch it on Sunday too!

I just go to another site a while then we have another celebration..Happy 700 page, chingu!!!  =D> =D> =D>
congrats for all chingu here to keep on supporting our beloved baby girlcongratulations-2271.gif

keep strong and just spread love and peace...
tumblr_mn0uyiwgJ51rcpwx1o1_250.gif
tumblr_mmtd41Syi41rca22bo2_500.gif
@resrimith thanks chingu, you always give me insight that i wondered about it

btw it will be oot, i just watched running man ep 191 on gooddrama, woo bin won in this episode, the third day in ausie. congrats again!!!

hi chingus branwen thanks for welcoming me. i always played shinhye new song arm pillows, she really has a sweet voice and i'm thankful to those chingus who put the videos in her new song and cf mamonde and lotte. because i'm enjoying everything you guys put in here in shinhye's thread. i salute all of you guys you're such an amazing and creative team shinhye.

hi chingus branwen thanks for welcoming me. i always played shinhye new song arm pillows, she really has a sweet voice and i'm thankful to those chingus who put the videos in her new song and cf mamonde and lotte. because i'm enjoying everything you guys put in here in shinhye's thread. i salute all of you guys you're such an amazing and creative team shinhye.

Guest MISSMOON

Ohyeah.gif
kkkyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what a day... I want everyday to be like this day \:D/ .... oh no in this way, unnie will be exhausted @-)... her single release + CF with one of FBND boys+ lotte duty free video in one day, OMG I need to reply the song &  dance again...happydance.gif
what is so unique abt unnie's voice: is that u can sense her personality by her voice, it is so angelic + it can enter your heart easily delivering the feelings and make u love her more & miss her more.. if u listen to this song & u want to cry/dance/ relax, u will cry/ dance/relax... I want to hug unnie T_T
shinhye unnie is so excited abt her new song L-) , she rarely tweets abt her projectsimage

English Translation:It's a warm spring day that makes you like to take a nap on greenfield, in an arm pillow~~ Hyah~~ My heart flutters~~ hehe.. I feel shy to say but listen to my song with affection ^_^

PARK SHIN HYE TWITTER UPDATE:(17m ago)

팔베게에 이어 마몽드 연꽃 클랜징폼까지~ 오늘은 내가 노래하는 날인가봉가~~

English Translation: "Following the song #Armpillow , Mamonde lotus cleansing foam came out~ I think today is my singing day~"

after seeing how much unnie is excited abt the song, we all as her fans should show her our support:1- watch only the official video, reply it many times & press the like button2- download the song3- show your support via replying her on twitter & sending your congrat tweets to unnie4- visit the articles websites & post your positive comments
It looks like my @nilerose couldn't hold herself after knowing abt all the updates, which shows how much a loyal fan she is :x , sis don't be crazy your vision is more imp :-O u left us only 4 one day. u need to rest ur eyes 4 at least 7 days, my cousin had a lisak too. do u want to lose your vision??? [-X plz be careful . wish everything will go well with ur vision. & really big kiss to u sis :-* .
back to dancingwill-and-ashley-s-dance-o.gif?w=320&h=24

Guest branwen

JenniferG said: hi chingus branwen thanks for welcoming me. i always played shinhye new song arm pillows, she really has a sweet voice and i'm thankful to those chingus who put the videos in her new song and cf mamonde and lotte. because i'm enjoying everything you guys put in here in shinhye's thread. i salute all of you guys you're such an amazing and creative team shinhye.

Guest bunnybear

StaRix said: [sCHEDULE] Park Shin Hye April 2014:

1/4 - Digital single 'Arm Pillow' released.
14/4 - CF filming.
15/4 - CF filming.
18/4 - Lotte Duty Free Family Concert.

Source: SALT_ENT
http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/120210574174
Cr: tmoonsun