❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest wallflower20

Hello everyone it's my first time in this thread :)
I really really like Shin hye . She's pretty and a Good Actress . Am soo happy for her winning acting award this year :)

I just came across this video . Do we have any video with subtitles or if someone could please translate it :)
Thank you .

seanr said:hi  im new here but ive been lurking here for a while now  & following her since yab. congrats psh and wishing the best this 2014. more projects to come .im looking forward to ur movie.
wallflower20 said: Hello everyone it's my first time in this thread :)
I really really like Shin hye . She's pretty and a Good Actress . Am soo happy for her winning acting award this year :)

I just came across this video . Do we have any video with subtitles or if someone could please translate it :)
Thank you .

Beautiful, humble, kind, multi talented and filial... How perfect is this lady?

She doesn't need to act weak and damsel in distress to get men to notice her natural beauty and attractiveness.

I hope for her continual success in the future and greater heights for her career!

Guest minandshin

I'm really happy because PSH won the SBS awards. Congratulations!!! =D>

I saw lot's of korean dramas, with lot's of lead actresses, but for me PSH is very special...May be in lot's of people eyes she is not classical beuty...But for me he is more complete than other actresses in her age group.  She has so living, and fresh personality. She is pure, honest, and caring person, that's why she has lot of friends in the entertainment industry....She is serius, and hard worker as actress... humorius, sportive...can sing and dance well...So she really complete, she has internal beuty, what make her appearence really special... I hope for her the year of 2014 will be even more succesfull!!
;;) ;;)

Isbelsouls Lieans said: Shinhye is  actually  very well  loved internationally. She's  one of  the  K actress  who  has  strong fanbase. I'm not saying this  just  coz  i'm  her  fan  or  anything.  Shinhye  have fans  from   teen to ahahumma. I have many friends who is more into Kpop  who  also  loves  Shinhye...There're many polls  where  Shinhye  has come on Top 3. I have seen  her behind only in that  MNET   poll..that  poll  is  mostly  is  visited  by  Kpop fans . Other than  that  Shinhye has  always  topped  in  many polls. In 2012  Aug  voting  poll   ( that poll  was  very popular )...  Shinhye  was on 4th most  beautiful  woman of  Asia  among  100 Korean  and  Japan  actress  and  idols...there  were  all  SNSD  members included.   And only  the person that make  on  top 5 position  was  Hyoyeon  (Yoona  and  Suzy  were not  even  in the top 10 ). In  recent  there  was  also  a  poll    which  ended  though...  who is  most  beautiful  K idol   and  Shinhye  was  on  2nd ...Yoona  was  on  3rd... Anyway,  those voting and all  isn't  much  important.  But  yes,  Yoona  and  Suzy  have  more  fans  coz  they're idols. It's  hard  to  find  actor/actresses  fanbase  as big as  idols.  Krystal is popular as an idol  whereas  Shinhye  is  popular  as  actress.  Bwt..i'm  fan of  both  Shinhye  and  f(x).  And this ain't  even  a  joke  that  Shinhye is  very  popular  among  K actress. You can just get it just  by  looking at her  fan following and  various  fanclubs.....                  

Shin Hye know Hee Chul???? I know Hee Chul made cameo in The Heirs...but he didn't  have a scene with Shin Hye...and who is the man with hoodie???
2001097859_b76f875a.jpg
credit pic : DC
Edit : the man with hoodie is Kim Sung Kyu (Idol singer and leader of Korean boy group Infinite )

It's good to see new faces on Shinhye's thread. Many who have become familiar from other threads. It's always more fun to exchange and share point of views with others and learn more new things. Hope to enjoy lots of great moments related to Shinhye. Hope this year will be a great one too.

@galapagostort: " classiest person" ......couldn't agree more. Maybe this is why she wants to be remembered as someone like Audrey Hepburn. Another classy and elegant actress known for her volunteer work
@eny10: "don't forget to.......graduate soon"............yes, that is so important not only for herself but for so many who look up to her as a role model. Knowing what I do of her I am sure she will graduate.
@seanr
@lolzred: I have enjoyed many of your posts elsewhere and looking forward to doing it here too.
@Wallflower20
@shyc: that was a very enjoyable, insightful, personal and close up account of the fan meeting. Thanks for sharing. It's through the impressions of the people who have actually met Shinhye that we get to know the real person........that's how I came to admire her more.

@minandshin: you really summed up so precisely what we all love about Shinhye. I have been reading your post so often that did not realize that you were new on this thread......sorry if I missed anyone in welcoming because during the past few months many have become familiar faces and it's difficult to separate the threads where I have been reading the posts

BUT

Welcome! all >:D<

@Agie: some awesome posts that I am enjoying thoroughly from you. Haven't seen many of those pics of Shinhye. Isn't she so talented? She is so sporty and athletic and at the same time so feminine and elegant........great all rounder

That's Heechul .....they have been friends for long and I believe that he is JGS 's good friend too. He posted it on the Instagram. The other is boy band infinite's leader and lead vocalist Kim Sung-kyu. They are all enjoying themselves at Shinhye's parents Restaurant. ( IOliveS ) .....thanks! wonder who else was there?

Edit: Heechul's instagram update:
Kim Heechul & Kim Sunggyu & Park Shinhye. At Shinhye's lamb restaurant at Yangchulbuk. Since I ate lamb(,) I have to count lambs before I sleep later
http://t.co/voY8KKyhVs

Guest nistymaj

missminami said: Agie said: Shin Hye know Hee Chul???? I know Hee Chul made cameo in The Heirs...but he didn't  have a scene with Shin Hye...and who is the man with hoodie???

Edit : the man with hoodie is Kim Sung Kyu (Idol singer and leader of Korean boy group Infinite )

@missminami .... I forgot about SBS Gayo Daejun 2009, blaming on my old age hehehe...yeah I remember now, thanks chingu :)
@maris1 ...as I said before, after The Heirs...I woke up from my hibernation hehehe...but I dont know for how long, before I become dormant again hahahaha, but be sure even though I dont post frequently in Shin Hye soompi thread, I always follow her project closely and support her no matter what :)
Shin Hye is multi talented, and I'm happy she is pursuing what she really love, she is still young and has a lot opportunities to try out all her talent, but as her fans I have an advice for her, after trying out all her talent, in the end of the road, I want her to make choice of priority to the most talent she really love, whether it is acting, singing, dancing or other talent that I dont know, so that she could become outstanding in her own field.
That's is why to try out all her talent in one go, I think she must consider to do Musical Stage...and if my memory serve me right, Shin Hye said she want to do it too in one of her recent interview :)

Thank you so much guys for your insights. I'm glad Shin Hye, as an actress, is more highly respected than most idols. I used to think what happened if she debuted as an idol instead, would she have been more popular since she is so multitalented? But I think that she is perfect as an actress and her other talents just show that she can be a well rounded artist. 

@nistymaj ..those gifs aren't mine, I just posting it here...I got those gifs from DC :) ...I am really thankful to whomever made those gifs :) ....and thank you for explaining SH relationship with Hee Chul :)
And before I went to sleep here Shin Hye with Daniel Choi (I havent seen this pics before)
3543829644_61186a01_tmp_2108743603_b6d083543829644_50e5b914_tmp_2108743603_a02c4

nistymaj

said: @bunnybear...that's a great pov about our angel . 

:)

If only i can push the awesome and insightful button at the same time ;

;)

Hey there @starix chinggu...you are sorely missed...glad to know you've enjoyed a long vacation. The absence of both you and @NileRose is really felt so I'm so glad youre both here... and hello to the new ACTIVE soompiers in SH thread.  :-h

Here's to another year of spazzing and cheering for our dear Shin Hye...really wish that she will have another stellar year ahead ...great projects and more people to love her, happiness and good health. 

:):)

I don't know if this has been posted... a manifestation of the SH as a wonderful and supportive friend who keeps friends valued for a long time...

Shinhye with actress Im Se-Mi (Cha Bo Woon in Heartstrings) today at <His and Her Thursday> program — with Kwang YongShin. (cr: PSH Arab FC)

Guest ThessC

Shin Hye know Hee Chul???? I know Hee Chul made cameo in The Heirs...but he didn't  have a scene with Shin Hye...and who is the man with hoodie???

2001097859_b76f875a.jpg

Is it park yoochun in the hoodie asking :)