❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ThessC

I really like PSH a well manner young lady , great actress with lots of talent that's hard to find now on some idols

PSH is the Princess of Korean Drama and Movies :)

Guest bunnybear

minshinlover said: Lol I was wondering how come not many people posted in this thread yesterday when Shin Hye won so many awards. I just found out that they were active in her English forum instead. It's all cool. Hmm...I wonder if Shin Hye's status is raised after yesterday? I read an article saying she is the current number 1 rising 90er. I wonder if it's reliable because despite having achieved a lot at 23, Shin Hye's fanbase isn't comparable to many idols like Suzy or Yoona. They seem to top most of the polls in terms of looks and fans. Even f(x) Krystal's popularity is higher than Shin Hye, despite being the 2nd lead of the drama. I really hope Shin Hye will gain more popularity after another hit drama. I want her to play an adult role. The Heirs didn't seem to convince people about her acting yet. I think I've seen a lot more criticisms toward her acting style after The Heirs aired. I used to read positive reviews regarding her acting skill prior to the drama saying that she is one of the few young actresses who can act. I guess it can be a double edged sword sometimes. Popularity really equals criticisms. But man, why do guys have to be so much more popular than girls? Sighs also, I am truly not looking forward to the movie with YYS. He seemed to be a rising actor too, but I just can't see them together. Maybe because I only like pretty boys? Lol 

Guest nistymaj

@bunnybear...that's a great pov about our angel .  :) If only i can push the awesome and insightful button at the same time ;;) Hey there @starix chinggu...you are sorely missed...glad to know you've enjoyed a long vacation. The absence of both you and @NileRose is really felt so I'm so glad youre both here... and hello to the new ACTIVE soompiers in SH thread.  :-h
 Here's to another year of spazzing and cheering for our dear Shin Hye...really wish that she will have another stellar year ahead ...great projects and more people to love her, happiness and good health.  :):)
I don't know if this has been posted... a manifestation of the SH as a wonderful and supportive friend who keeps friends valued for a long time...
1525435_742130395815935_167136445_n.jpg

Shinhye with actress Im Se-Mi (Cha Bo Woon in Heartstrings) today at <His and Her Thursday> program — with Kwang YongShin. (cr: PSH Arab FC)

I know im late but I want to say congratulation unni for your best couple, excellent actreess, and top star award.. Im so happy and touched by your excellent actreess award's speech.. Im most touched by the word 'I will become a dedicated daughter'.. What a nice girl, my inspiration.. 
Unni I love you somuch.. :*
If I can give my opinion about popularity.. I loved her since YAB days. But I didnt get into soompi or post something about her in my facebook or twitter, etc. But I do love and care about her, followed her activity and searced for her news. And I noticed that I have a lot of friend that like Shin Hye onnie too, said that she's cute and has a good character in her dramas (mostly they watched YAB and Heartstring).. So she already has many active fans in the internet, and many fans who don't.. The most important is she's being loved right.. :DAnd we actually cannot realy compare her with idol, where they loved them because a bunch of people in a group. When unni stand with her own foot and talent. So maybe we can just compare her with actreess too, then I can say that she's the most popular one in her age..
Hope unni will have many good project in the future. I will always support U and don't forget to go to ur college so u can graduate soon.. So you'll be a good role model, a celebrity who's excell both in carrer and school.. :D
Sorry for my long post.. :D

Guest lychnobite

I'm sorry if shared these old photos but i have never seen before  :\"> she is gorgeous always  :x 
From InStyle Korea's Tenth Anniversary Event last year

tumblr_mjk8c6G6ej1qk32jxo5_500.jpg
park-shin-hye-attends-instyle-koreas-ten
park-shin-hye-attends-instyle-koreas-ten
779978_0_500349_98809.jpg
Credit to Asiatoday

Guest Enonane1 .

@maris1 - I'm here... haha
as I've told before I live on a mountain in the Appalachian Mountains in US and I am overrun with elk....so I have been spending a lot of time refencing to keep them out of my orchards and pasture lands...they destroy the fields and destroy the fruit trees.....and on top of that I have elk and deer poachers so it is a constant battle to keep up with it all so that leaves me less time to write but I try to visit all Shin Hye's forums and keep up with her news.....
she was fabulous at the awards and I was awestruck by how regal she is......
and Happy New Year fellow Shin Hye lovers!!!!!!!

Enonane1 . said: @maris1 - I'm here... haha
as I've told before I live on a mountain in the Appalachian Mountains in US and I am overrun with elk....so I have been spending a lot of time refencing to keep them out of my orchards and pasture lands...they destroy the fields and destroy the fruit trees.....and on top of that I have elk and deer poachers so it is a constant battle to keep up with it all so that leaves me less time to write but I try to visit all Shin Hye's forums and keep up with her news.....
she was fabulous at the awards and I was awestruck by how regal she is......
and Happy New Year fellow Shin Hye lovers!!!!!!!

hi  im new here but ive been lurking here for a while now  & following her since yab. congrats psh and wishing the best this 2014. more projects to come .im looking forward to ur movie.

@maris1

I'm here too.thanks for remembering me!

Although it's late, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all Starlight Angels! :D :x

Since I usually use mobile phone for Internet. I can't post photos. But, I'm always lurking here & active on twitter. And,I mainly post vid & translation. :x :\">

Shin hye specch while accepting excellence award! :x :x

Translation cr: Mandy@ PSHIC

Host as SH walking up the stage comments, "Park Shin Hye has won quite a few awards today. Congratulations! 2013 is really Shin Hye's year.

SH Acceptance Speech:

First of all, thank you so much for this award. This year has really been an extremely busy year. From preparing for movie at the beginning of the year to preparing for drama at the end of the year, I have been striving to do my best. (Pan to MH's face). I am inadequate in a lot of areas, but I am still given this award. Thank you so much to Producer Kim Yong Suk and Director Choi Moon Suk , to Director Kang Shin Hyo who made me look so beautiful during filming. Because of the director, I was able to win this award. I want to take this opportunity to thank screenwriter Kim Eun Sook who gave me the chance to play the role of Eun Sang. I am still inadequate in a lot of areas so thank you so much to Min Ho oppa, who has given me so much support along the way, to Kim Sung Ryung sunbae, and to the the mother I love, Kim Mi Kyung (pan to MH's face again and this is where SH starts to break down). Because I am able to win this acting award, I am extremely happy. Thank you so much to the audience who love me and provide me with the courage to act. Thank you so much to my fans. Because I was so nervous throughout the awards ceremony, I haven't had a chance to thank my parents, who endlessly pray and inspire me, and my older brother. I will do my best to be a filial daughter. I love you, Mom. Thank you to Joon Won oppa (probably her manager) who has worked so hard for me for the last 9 years. There are a lot of places that I am sorry for. To the staff of Heirs, from the hot summer to the cold winter, it has been hard work. I want to share this joy with the entire staff of Heirs. Thank you to the fans who love me.

Host: Very beautiful. I feel the closenss. Very beautiful. I know the person who worked with Shin Hye for 9 years. He indeed works hard and has quietly supported her. Finally, his hard work has paid off. Congratulations once again.

:x :\">

Guest DaisyL

I like shinhye since i saw her picture at etude house when i went to korea i dont remember w/c year.. Then i watched all her drama since then.. I like her natural beauty.. Compare to kpop actresses.. She's more stunning for me.. An i did'nt ship to any of her co star b4.. But right now i ship her w/ Lee Minho.. Their so cute together.. Ps. I'm not a fan of lee minho.. But i like Kimtan.. ..???

Guest branwen

I've been so busy with New Year's Eve and New Year but I always lurk here in PSH's thread. I love how she carries herself in the SBS awards and I love her look. I'm not a fan of her dress but she carries it well and she looked so gorgeous, so pure, and so sincere that I can't help loving her more. Her speech was so heartfelt, I love it to pieces. i love that she didn't forget to thank the Heirs staff, her manager for 9 years, and her family. I love how she credited the director of Heirs for making her look beautiful in the drama when she's always been beautiful regardless of the director shooting her. I love that she's so humble and so truthful, saying that she's still lacking in many areas yet they gave her an award. She deserves it, there's no doubt about that. I also love that she's grateful and happy with her Excellence award and not striving, yet, for a higher one (Top Excellence). I'm glad that unlike other winners in other networks (MBC and KBS) she's not being isolated as much as an undeserving winner by Koreans, her own people. She's just the right one for that award and I hope she gets the Top Excellence at another award giving body at the end of this year.

I love Park Shin Hye to pieces and even though I don't post here as much, I'll always support her work and keep on supporting her to be a better person and actress..:x

Shin hye specch while accepting excellence award! :x :x

:x :\">

:x

Yup, her acceptance speech is beautiful! She always good with words. I feel she's a very clever person whenever I read her interview be it live or pre-record. Is it her natural talent with words or is it from experiences over the years? Either way it's a bonus for her. She gonna be busy busy again. Looking forward to her next drama. She said she wants to play sort of like office lady role. Can't wait!