❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Interview: Park Shin Hye Shares Her Melancholy High School Years

image_zpscfff2ad8.jpg
"I feel like I will cry when I think of the last day of filming 'The Heirs' again. I have been feeling so empty after I finished filming for the drama 'The Heirs,' so I have been trying really hard to work out hard and meet a lot of people, trying not to spend time alone," actress Park Shin Hye said.

Park Shin Hye in the interview said that the script writer for drama "The Heirs," Kim Eun Sook, told her to "forget all the acting you've done in the past." Park Shin Hye said, "Before fimling the drama, writer Kim Eun Sook said to forget the acting I have done in the past, because I have done a lot of cheerful roles in the past. On the other hand, Eun Sang is an eighteen year old girl who is always tired for working a lot of part time jobs, and going through a lot of difficult times. Writer Kim Eun Sook wanted me to portray that burdensome feeling."

Park Shin Hye added, "When I was eighteen, that is when I was in the transition of becoming an adult actress. I feel agitated, and I did not like the title of children actress. I thought a lot about how to become an adult actress."

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

@maris1 I feel so bad for Shin Hye. She has been trying hard to get out of her role. This just shows how dedicated she is as an actress. She is that role when she is playing it. Btw, the effect of The Heirs hasn't left me. I am watching KimChi Radish Cubes for the first time and she's so cute in there. Love her chemistry with the main guy. 
edit:
dang it. Shin Hye's crying skill is daebak. Definitely as good if not better than even Choi Ji Woo's. Urghh always gets me. 

Guest pinkytooth

minshinlover said: @branwen 
Oh did they really? I feel like their relationship is like oppa-dongseng but at the same time, chingus. I feel like Shin Hye fans are always focusing on her couples such as YongShin, GeunShin, and MinShin that they really neglect her relationship with other oppas.
Totally forgot that there are those veteren actresses Shin Hye has to compete with. But I think she is doing well with popularity votes. I'm pretty certain Song Hye Kyo or Gong Hyo Jin will win Top Excellence. The battle for Excellence is between Lee Bo Young and Shin Hye. I haven't followed korean drama entertainment since 2009 when I stopped liking YEH for SNSD. I jumped to Kpop lol Now, I'm back to it and I'm very outdated with who's popular and who's not. I actually don't think CES is that poorly written. She is much more realistically written than many other poor girl characters. Her character development is small but that is because there are too many characters to focus and develop in the drama in too little time span. Most of the attention is on Young Do and Kim Tan. You're right, though, when you said that it could be Shin Hye's acting that saves her role. Nevertheless, I'm glad she was casted as Cha Eun Sang. That is a break away from her character as Go Mi Nam. I think they are very different but memorable in their own way. 
I used to be a YEH fan and I have to say she is one lucky girl. I love her acting from Goong to Coffee Prince (I haven't watched any of her drama after that), but I have to admit that she is quite lucky to be in the entertainment at the right time. She immediately rose to stardom after Goong and received a sequence of big awards following that. She was always the youngest actress to win such award. She was one of the singer-turned-actresses to be so popular at that time. When you look at her award list, they all seem so worth-mentioning. I don't mean to compare the two of them, of course, for they are both great actresses in their own way. I just think that because Shin Hye started out as a child actress, not many people cast her in big roles. Like you said, Shin Hye needs to pick more winning role to play. I haven't watched enough of FBND but indeed, it seems really boring. Isn't it one of the three parts of Boys over Flower? Its popularity is nowhere to be compared to BOF, which is saddening. 

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Yeok Bong, Who Is Daddy Long Legs?park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin-lee-yeok-bong-

Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Yeok Bong "Who's the beautiful daddy long legs" Great Visual

Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Yeok Bong

Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Yeok Bong visual three shot is attracting attention.

On December 18th, Lee Yeok Bong posted on his Wei Bo, "This is a new friend I got to meet with long legs" and posted a picture of Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin with a picture.

In the released picture, the three people are showing off a superior visual and drawing an intimate vibe.

Park Shin Hye especially appealed with an all black dress and appealed his elegant charisma and Kim Woo Bins howed off his chic and sophisticated beauty with a neat black suit.

This picture was taken in the recent "2013 TV Drama Awards" in Beijing and Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Yeok Bong each won the foreign popular actress, foreign popular actor, and entertinament idol awards.

Netizens responded to the three shot saying, "Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Yeok Bong look great." "Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Yeok Bong, the vibe is so warm." "Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Yeok Bong, actors from our country are really great."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13313/20131220/park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin-lee-yeok-bong-who-is-daddy-long-legs.htm]source

Man I was missing out! Joo Sang Wook and Park Shin Hye were super duper cute together in Kimchi Radish. Gosh their chemistry is amazing. I feel guilty since I'm currently shipping MinShin but they can be my guilty pleasure. Hoping they can collab again. I really love their moments in that drama. So sweet and gentle. Not common for a korean drama haha

Guest bunnybear

of course,most of us wish for shin hye to take more challenging roles.

shin hye wants a challenging role too, but i think the problem is the project that is offered to her-it's either she will accept it or she will just wait for a good project to be offered to her-considering there's a great competition between the lead roles 'cause there are lots of potential leading ladies too.

she may be in her 10th year in acting industry, but she's not yet achieved that top star status that she will just pick roles for her dramas because there's a lot of offers.

add to that, her agency  wanted to strengthen her hallyu status,since her popular and trendy dramas were  hit overseas and making her more popular making huge fanbase too.

after  you're beautiful drama -because of that girl next door /youthful vibe/it girl image - most of works offered to her were candy roles, because she's good at it and we loved her in those projects too, but we know shin hye's capable of more challenging role too, i hope drama industry will offer her more challenging role too, to showcase her versatility as an actress.

we loved her winning  as popular female actress like everywhere, but of course it will be more awesome  for shin hye to take a best actress trophy for winning & challenging role too.
-------------------------------------------------------------
shin hye's has lot of talents to show, considering she's only 23, and yet she achieved a lot, and among of the actresses of her age, i think she's the one that shines the most and even compared with senior stars.

Man I'm missing out! Joo Sang Wook and Park Shin Hye were super duper cute together in Kimchi Radish. Gosh their chemistry is amazing. I feel guilty since I'm currently shipping MinShin but they can be my guilty pleasure. Hoping they can collab again. I really love their moments in that drama. So sweet and gentle. Not common for a korean drama haha

Shin hye is getting prettier by the day. I love her.  I can't wait for her next film project. Will it be The Consultant or Royal Tailor?Whatever it is, I hope it will bring more success to her.
Oh I think I wanna watch Kimcheed Radish as well.

I think her acting is all but perfect, and she did a fine fine job in Heirs, conveying the sorrow and internal struggles of CES, as well as being cute and happy on the other side.

Agree. Sometimes I was goiny frustated wanting chalenging role for her.

For YEH, I was a fan of her. I forced myself to watch all her dramas to the point I saw no big progress in her acting. She's indeed lucky or smart in choosing character for her.
I might be biased but Shinhye has so much room to improve but she needs to start choosing good characters for her to shine more.

Hello Dear friends seriously I agree with you all Shin hye has the ability to do some challenging roles I hope she switched from romance comedy & Melo to Action, sport & Historical roles I know shin hye has something needed to be shine .I just want her to take a break to regain her power bcz she is tired right now .
I hope that she will do variety programs like Running Man she will be awesome .

park-shin-hye-sliding-puzzle-1-1-s-307x5