❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@branwen Lee Min Ho is exempt from the army because he is the only son in his family. yay!
I want to see her with the following people
1) Lee Min Ho - again, yes! after their sizzling chemistry in The Heirs, who could get enough of them? Really? Like they need to be in another drama or two. Wishful thinking lol
2) Lee Seung Gi - I think his message for her during her Asia Tour is really sincere and respectful. He really wanted to be making a drama with her soon. I really hope to see them together. They're both Hallyu stars now so I think their level match. 
3) Lee Jong Suk - Honestly, I don't really like him. But I thought they have good chemistry in photoshoots. 
4) Won Bin - Omgosh, I think I'm too insane hoping this. He is my favorite actor. Chance of them being casted together is too slim but I'm still dreaming. 
edit:
eek nvm he will eventually go. :(

Omgosh I didn't believe Shin Hye when she claimed that she is 167cm. Maybe because I watched her when she was still young that's why she never struck me as that tall. Plus, her body type is a little chubby that's why. But now that I compared her height to Krystal (165cm) and Kim Ji Won (164cm), Shin Hye does look taller next to them. She seems to be 2cm taller than Krystal and 3cm taller than JiWon. Wow, all this time I have been mistaken. I feel so bad. Shin Hye, mianhae! I love you, nevertheless! lol

My List for Shin Hye's future leading men:
1) Lee Min Ho - I just love them together, I want to see them in a romantic Movie and action Drama in the future. He is my favorite Shin Hye's leading man in all her dramas and her Best Kiss was with him.. LOL
2) Park Yoo Chun - He is a decent actor and I love him in roof top prince. I think they will be a good pair. 
3) Won Bin - her ultimate crush, I want to see them together.. Both are my favorite. 

1) Lee seung gi- he has good personality likr PSH and they will look cute together. But i hv mixed feelings bout his acting skills as i think it's quite limited

2) yoo seung ho- i seriously like their chemistry in the mv. And he is so hot! Too bad he's younger than her

3) lee jun ki- he's a good actor and i bet they will hv good chemistry onscreen

Guest alex777

Anyone born in 1986 should be her next drama lead. Future husband guranteed.
Park Yoo Chun  -1986
yoo seung ho -1993  - younger ...could work
Won Bin - too old

BIG NO NO for - Lee seung gi - this do not work.

Guest Truc Tran

minshinlover said: Omgosh I didn't believe Shin Hye when she claimed that she is 167cm. Maybe because I watched her when she was still young that's why she never struck me as that tall. Plus, her body type is a little chubby that's why. But now that I compared her height to Krystal (165cm) and Kim Ji Won (164cm), Shin Hye does look taller next to them. She seems to be 2cm taller than Krystal and 3cm taller than JiWon. Wow, all this time I have been mistaken. I feel so bad. Shin Hye, mianhae! I love you, nevertheless! lol

I wish Shin Hye can team up with these hot fellas:
1) Won Bin - He's too handsome and amazing. Like Shin Hye, Won Bin is my ultimate crush too. 2) Song Joong Ki - I'm dying to see this cute couple act together.3) Lee Jong Suk - I love to see their pictorial for Jambangee.4) Lee Min Ho - It will be good if I can see this perfect couple again in their future project(s).

Guest branwen

@maris1 No, I didn't think of that list in order. I just wrote who I had in mind. If I will put it in order, KWB be will in the third position and Joo Ji Hoon in third for special mention.

@minshinlover Oh my God, I forgot about Won Bin. Of course Shin Hye should be able to act with him. That would be so awesome for her. I don't really know about Lee Jong Suk. I've yet to watch his projects. I'm waiting for his movie with Park Bo Young because I kinda like PBY.

If you have any other actors in mind, feel free to expand the list. Or cut it down like maris1 did.  :D

Guest scha vella

Embedded image permalinkshinhye-rella or moree beautiful than cinderrella itself..  ;;) ;;) ;;)
happy seen shinhye gain lot of fans after heirs n :x :x :xheirs might not the best drama but her really doing the best for that role n her nailed it.. i will miss you cha eunsang  :-bd :-bd
welcome back PARK SHIN HYE iam truly miss bubbly,rocker,troll n cutie pie shinhye :D:D:D

wow!! the dancing Shin hye's scaps were soo cute. haha <3 <3 this girl's got the groove. thanks for uploading them, thanhthuy:) i would also like to see more of PSH's dancing skills… been watching old videos of her Gee, Satisfaction, and Come on Over. just can't get enough of her. ^^