❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye to Visit ‘Running Man’

2012-11-12 16:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hongh

After staying low in variety for awhile, Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye will be appearing as guest on SBS’Running Man

According to a station affiliate and an employee of Lee Seung Gi’s agency, Hook Entertainment, Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye filmed for Running Man on November 12. 

19479145.jpg

Not only is Lee Seung Gi’s return to variety shows being highlighted, but the fact that he is coming on the rival program of KBS 1 Night, 2 Days, which he was a permanent cast of for many years, is also bringing attention. 

“There’s been a lot of attention that’s being brought upon his appearance on a rival program, but Lee Seung Gi is appearing on Running Man to promote his upcoming album and concert,” stated Hook Entertainment. 

“It’s not as if 1 Night 2 Days invites guests on the show, or he chose Running Man over 1 Night, 2 Days after being invited to both. It’s unfortunate that this rivalry with 1 Night, 2 Days is being focused on. 

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye recently made a cameo appearance in Taiwanese remake of SBS You’re Beautiful, while Lee Seung Gi is currently preparing for his comeback as a singer. 

The Running Man episode will air on November 18. 

Photo Credit: 4HIM Entertainment, Kim Byung Kwan

Guest vanillaplaid

jjsweeter0211 said: class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Singer Lee Seung Gi and actress Park Shin Hye to guest on ‘Running Man’

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin-hye Goes On an Asia Tour With Her 10th Anniversary of Her Debut

Posted on November 14, 2012 in drama by nettop01

[단독]박신혜, 내년 데뷔10주년 맞아 여배우 최초로 아시아 투어 나선다 :: 네이버 뉴스

Park Shin-hye will embark on an Asia Tour to commemorate the 10th anniversary of her debut, becoming the first actress to do so.

A tour of the Asian continent was mostly a repertoire of idol groups and multiple talents like Jang Geun-seok, but Park Shin-hye will become the first actress to do so. Park Shin-hye’s popularity in the Asian markets from her dramas, and her considerable singing and dancing skills, allow her to accommodate such individual concerts in her tour. Park Shin-hye’s past history as an MC in many concerts and award ceremonies, and her dancing and singing skills, have won considerable acclaim for her talent.

2013, the year of her tour, is also the 10th anniversary of her debut. Her World Tour is hence a special occasion for the actress herself.

Park Shin-hye commented, “I have been doing a lot of promotional activities in Japan, and I plan to extend my reach to my fans in Asia next year”, adding that “next year marks my 10th anniversary since my role as the child role of my senior Choi Ji-woo in ‘Stairway to Heaven’ in 2003, so I wanted to do something special.”

Park Shin-hye, under the singer Lee Seung-hwan’s management during the early days of her debut, has underwent vocal trainings from accomplished musicians like Kim Yeon-woo. Her participation in the OSTs of her dramas and films, most notably in ‘You’re Beautiful’, has shown her surprising talent for singing.

Park Shin-hye’s latest activity for the public was the recording of her episode in the show ‘Running Man’, with Lee Seung-ki, on 12th and 13th this month.

cr:    http://koreandrama.com/park-shin-hye-goes-on-an-asia-tour-with-her-10th-anniversary-of-her-debut/

484984_10151158591487914_256355887_n.jpg
35032_10151158591367914_1719495715_n.jpg

Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye are becoming undercover agents for SBS’ Running Man. 

In the upcoming episode of the SBS variety show, Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye will transform into undercover 007-esque agents for the show’s mission. 

The Running Man cast members were first notified of the mission separately and discovered Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye were the guests after gathering. 

The mission race and the rules were said to be so intense that it caught all the cast members and guests by surprise.

CR:: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=21151
395094_10151158595902914_859113072_n.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

[News] Slim actresses Park Shin Hye & Song Ji Hyo pass through tennis rackets with ease

Park Shin Hye and Song Ji Hyo showed off their slim figures through a game.

On the November 18th episode of SBS ‘Running Man’, the members and the guests were given the mission to pass their body through a tennis racket, a hanger, or a fishing net (frame).

Actress Park Shin Hye was given the tennis racket and she pass through it with ease. The ‘Running Man’ members were all impressed and said in astonishment, “She’s really slim! Just incredible.”

Song Ji Hyo was given the fishing net, which is even smaller than the tennis racket. But even so Song Ji Hyo passed through the fishing net frame with little effort. After Song Ji Hyo’s attempt Park Shin Hye also passed through the fishing net and the two actresses left everyone in amazement.

Netizens commented on Park Shin Hye and Song Ji Hyo’s circus-act-like performance, “Are they human beings?”, “I always thought Park Shin Hye was a little chubby, but as it turns out she was as thin as a stick”, “If Park Shin Hye and Song Ji Hyo are that slim then imagine the idols”, and so on. Image: SBS ‘Running Man’

Source: Newspim via Nate