❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest Sissy12

drizy: Welcome to Avant Hye's place. Hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Just a friendly reminder though. Please don't quote images.

gems: Thanks for bringing over the article. Our girl is going to be super-busy

this month eh? I hope she doesn't overwork herself and get to celebrate christmas

with family and friends.

I've updated the first page yet again with some links ^^

I'll see if I can find more information about the Melon Awards

and where we can watch it live. Can't promise anything though.

sory to cut ur post..

thanks for the info anyway..i will definitely watch it online....yeah u just go for it(being the mod)..glad that she finally being aknowledge ..hope she can catch up her studies then...

PSH fighting

Hmm. Seems like Avant Hye had a NYLON photoshoot?

Hi MissMellis. :) Yes. It's for the November 2009 issue.

Here are same pics with no watermark.

th_untitled-1.jpg th_pshnylonnov2009-3.jpg th_pshnylonnov2009-2.jpg

credit jun-v's cyworld

cunto dongsaeng, gomawo!!! :D

Guest rona4teen

Park Shin-hye’s Love Request

December 14th, 2009 // by javabeans

thanksss for sharing this articLe! ^^

Looking forward to watching her Love Request episode.

i do hope someone wouLd be kind enough to engLish sub it. ke ke~ ^^

Guest apples23

so...i heard today was the rehearsal for melon awards...do you think shin hye was present alongside geun suk...i mean she's only mc for part 2 but still she is an mc...and finally...the day has come for jang geun suk's "champagne" filming....everywhere i go...whether it's dc gallery, daum, or sbs's galleries...everyone has the same question "how far did shin hye make it on his list of ideal girls"...(i mean she has got to be on that list...i think it's a given...and im not so worried about uee being on the list anymore seeing how she dumped geun suk for yonghwa on her episode of champagne last week...which i was kinda thankful for alongside his many other noona fans..haha)...that and who the lucky 10 girls were that got to participate...oh minus one since they revealed some announcer that was part of the panel...ppl were like "they better not touch him"...hahah...those girls better watch themselves...if it has to be someone geun suk's fangirls only want shin hye...and if anyone on that panel does anything to him...oh they are gonna get it...i dont even wanna think about it...haha...his fans on dc have been posting for days..."geun suk ah~please act like a hard to get man and not give in to all the girls plays to get you, and just because someone wants to dance with you dont be nice and give in...its okay to refuse"...haha..also they were like i know geun suk knows what we want so shin hye has gotta at least make it to second place..haha...gosh everyone is frustrated cuz usually the reporters stake out at the studio and find out before the show airs...but ive been searching and no news anywhere...and they say the filming has been over for a while now...anyone hear anything?

Guest YBROCKS

I was bored so I created a mini banner as a fan of PSH :)

She's my new idol :D

I want the D-cut too like many but its too extremely expensive ):

I guess I'll never be able to see the bts

sniff sniff

pshbannercopy.jpg

credits: www.10asia.co.kr for picture

Font: Desyrel, poty

Brushes: vickinator, gwipDesign

this thread is moving fast that i have to read bps..thanks for updates and pictures of our lovely Avant Hye.

i wonder if it's fitting for PSH to be called Avant Garde. JGS calls her that but described her as renaissance one. what is wrong with him?? :P

and a lot wants to see TK/MN on every possible situation huh! who wouldn't?? i guess, we just can't move on that easily.

13sunshine: thanks for initiating PSH FC. Now we have one ^__^ keep coming your ideas.

yozo: i enjoyed You're Beautiful mv - Lalala Love Song. i like it's scene arrangement and sound.

i heard it loud and clear. you, pongky and rona4teen are Filipinos like me. Wow! it's great to know :P

wandii25: i'd love to see PSH on a film too! it's been long since Evil Twin/ Hometown of Legends.

mndymah: yes. i've read that article at YB thread. JYH choose PSH as his ideal girl. He surely has great preference.

butterball: you're translation on Herald Interview makes it easy for me to understand PSH thoughts.

jyinn: Who will walk with PSH on SBS red carpet? Between JGS, JYH & LHK?? I say.. can the 3 of them??!! I love A.N.jell and i love YB!

MissMeliss: it's ok if you would like to oversee PSH FC! go for it!!

Also, can you include the songs of PSH on her profile?? i love the way she sing, dance and act >>333

YBROCKS: that is one gorgeous mini banner! it's simple but i like it.

if that is due to boredom, then i wish you will always be bored so you can make a lot of beautiful banners :P

as much as i want the D-cut, it's expensive. *envy of others*

apples23: i love your thoughts on Dream Factory. Actually, PSH was managed by CloudFish by the time of Heaven's Tree and now, by AVA Entertainment.

here's a link on her current management.Ava Girls

credits: Kim Jung Hwa Multiply

p.s. Han Ji Min went off to Zambia, Kim Jung Hwa to Kenya and Park Shin Hye to Nepal. I'd say this management is not only preoccupied of their star's glamour status but teaches them to reach out toother people - especially those in need.

Guest 13sunshine

so...i heard today was the rehearsal for melon awards...do you think shin hye was present alongside geun suk...i mean she's only mc for part 2 but still she is an mc...and finally...the day has come for jang geun suk's "champagne" filming....everywhere i go...whether it's dc gallery, daum, or sbs's galleries...everyone has the same question "how far did shin hye make it on his list of ideal girls"...(i mean she has got to be on that list...i think it's a given...and im not so worried about uee being on the list anymore seeing how she dumped geun suk for yonghwa on her episode of champagne last week...which i was kinda thankful for alongside his many other noona fans..haha)...that and who the lucky 10 girls were that got to participate...oh minus one since they revealed some announcer that was part of the panel...ppl were like "they better not touch him"...hahah...those girls better watch themselves...if it has to be someone geun suk's fangirls only want shin hye...and if anyone on that panel does anything to him...oh they are gonna get it...i dont even wanna think about it...haha...his fans on dc have been posting for days..."geun suk ah~please act like a hard to get man and not give in to all the girls plays to get you, and just because someone wants to dance with you dont be nice and give in...its okay to refuse"...haha..also they were like i know geun suk knows what we want so shin hye has gotta at least make it to second place..haha...gosh everyone is frustrated cuz usually the reporters stake out at the studio and find out before the show airs...but ive been searching and no news anywhere...and they say the filming has been over for a while now...anyone hear anything?

haha your post make me laugh!! that's exactly what I was thinking! Shin Hye should at least make it to top 2 because Geun Suk is so good at fans service LOL........ahhh so crazy waiting for the news!, because of this couple I can't stand looking at GS and other girls anymore *thanks God I watch Baby and I before YB*.......now i can't watch any of his other dramas because of this couple!, the same goes for Shin Hye!!! i feel bad but what to do? i got really unhappy feeling if i saw them with others T___T

Hope Shin Hye will be his no.1 girl xD though I don't know if he is afraid of the media (or want to protect her), then he might choose another girl as no.1 instead. Anyway no.1 or no.2, i will be happy as long as Shin Hye make it to top 2 *but no.1 will be better isn't it? :D*

also, i watched Danbi - the show that HJM went volunteer in Africa....it was so touching! i can't watch to see Love Request with PSH to Nepal!

1 pretty pic of Shin Hye

1zlburo.gif

Looking forward to seeing her in sbs year end award shows. drama, entertainment, etc.

And it's such wonderful news to know that she and geunsuk will mc for melon awards.

Guest stoolker

hi all, thanks for the beautiful pic of shin hye! shes so pretty and she has such long and full eyelashes, i noticed from watching yob LOL...such silly observations from me...cant wait for melon awards news w/jgs hehehe.and so awesome to hear she has a nepal special

Guest apples23

so i went to shin hye's cy today after the ppl at her fancafe said..." what the heck is going on...???" and sure enough...it has changed...said something like everything is in an instant...goodbye...then across the top it said something like no encore or something....but before you fangirls start jumping on the hate on geun suk band wagon again...lol :P ....i think someone played around on her cy again cuz she totally closed the part where ppl can leave messages...maybe she finally got mad at the spammers...like even when i was on there...there were a lot of ppl who wrote stuff that had nothing to do with her but just cuz hers is a "star" cy they just left it there for everyone to see...and she took down her diary once again...oh and pictures too...only one folder remains(the ones that start with pics of her shoes)...no minam pics...definitely not geun suk this time...she didn't even have any of his pics in there...look at me such a fangirl...trying to defend two ppl at once...ah! dont make me choose~ :o but yeah now that i think about it maybe she is gonna go MIA from cy...and is preparing to shut it down or something and her posting was like a message for the ppl who got her to shut it down...kinda like "you know what you did to make me shut it down so dont even ask for me to reopen it...everything happens in an instant" kinda thing....hopefully she will feel better after goofing around with geun suk oppa at the melon awards...oh crap its today huh?...im gonna have to stay up til 4 am cuz there is no way i would be able to wake up at the time if i went to bed...uh oh~ :huh: i just had a thought...you know how they said hongki was the latest victim to have some crazy fan send a "blood letter"...what if they attacked shin hye on her cy...that would be messed up...i dont think f.t.island fans are that crazy normally...

^ I'm always surprised by how accessible Korean celebrities are in comparison to American celebs. In Korea, fans could find their idol's schedule online, write messages directly to that person in his or her cyworld, and once in a while, the star actually responds back! It's wonderful yet horrible at the same time because some people just have no boundaries and feel like they can say and do whatever they want when they're online. Yeesh. Even though I love the closeness that cyworlds generate between stars and their fans, I believe a one-way communication system is actually much better and healthier for the celebrities. They should just have a website filled with goodies like videos and photos and maybe some personal messages but fans cannot communicate to the celebrity or to each other. If they to discuss the celeb, the fans could go to another website and create a forum (kinda like Soompi).

I can't wait for the Melon Awards!! It's on at 7pm Korea time which means 5am in NYC. OMG....I don't know if I could wake up that early. For those that want to watch it live, go to http://kpopflash.comli.com/

Guest yozoranomukou

omg, wat is wrong with these anti-fans???? why won't they freaking leave her alone???? seriously! >.< I hope she feels better tho. avant-hye hwaiting!!!!! :)

yozo: i enjoyed You're Beautiful mv - Lalala Love Song. i like it's scene arrangement and sound.

i heard it loud and clear. you, pongky and rona4teen are Filipinos like me. Wow! it's great to know tongue.gif

@ rori0711: thank you! i'm glad you liked it! :) oh wow! avant-hye has a lot of filipino fans ^^ haha, shin hye unni HWAITING!

Guest 13sunshine

Awwww nooo i don't want Shin Hye to close her cy : (, i just gave her a gift 2 days ago and just like pongky, she replied and said thanks. Shin Hye can just close the guestbook : (

Anyway, can't wait to see her and JGS today at Melon :lol:, I hope they will walk in the red carpet together! ahhh wondering what will SH wear...

Guest MissMellis

What? The anti-fans are at it again? WTH is wrong with them?

Don't they have anything else to do than to leave nasty comments on her CY?

I hope Avant Hye feels better now and that she doesn't close her CY entirely. She

should just close the board and and the comment box >_<

Looking forward to Melon Music Awards! You can watch it live stream here:

http://kpopflash.comli.com/?page_id=27

rori0711: I was thinking of adding her songs too, but it's against the Soompi

rules to post download links. So I'm thinking of what to do ^^

And thanks for the support~

13sunshine: Thanks for posting the pic. Avant Hye looks like an angel in that pic <3

Also, huge thanks for the FC banners <3

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

i was wondering if someone can tell me what time the Melon awards starts in Korea? (:

im really excited to see the two MC together ,3

Guest litto_gurl

how can anti-fans be so cruel to psh....she's not even a hateable actress...

"ugh!!..... :angry: " anti-fans ....keep up the good work psh...

can't wait to see psh and jgh @ the melon awards...

Guest MissMellis

i was wondering if someone can tell me what time the Melon awards starts in Korea? (:

im really excited to see the two MC together ,3

It will start at 7 pm Korean time ^^

It's almost 8 hours away. Hope we get lots of pic spams <3