❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Yoo Ah In and Park Shin-hye often met their eyes. It is an official stone statue, but we frequently asked each other for opinions. Like a joke, or still in a movie, the soft moments of Yoo Ah In and  Park  Shin-hye  excite even the viewers.

Infant Park Shin-hye, Cong Nang Cong Nang Moment / Photo: Chosun Ilbo Japanese version journalist Lee Dae-deok, pr.chosunjns@gmail.com

• Like 2

Unanimous baptism! Praise a big explosion!

<#Alive> Check out the first review of the press preview

#Infant #Shinhye Park #ALIVE
#Survival Thriller #released on June 24

google translate

• Like 2

O.M.G. I so love the bad boy w/ good girl couple image! I feel this new couple will dethrone many previous solid ships and couple images that has being lingering! I do not get tired to look at them! Please, we need a drama after the movie! I am dying to watch this movie! Praying hard!Fighting! :heart:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

O.M.G. I so love the bad boy w/ good girl couple image! I feel this new couple will dethrone many previous solid ships and couple images that has being lingering! I do not get tired to look at them! Please, we need a drama after the movie! I am dying to watch this movie! Praying hard!Fighting! :heart:

Cr: the owner 

:joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shin Hye keeps on crying while listening to anbu

Imagen

Imagen

https://instagram.com/p/CBaAn7QlvxE/

Spoiler

Imagen

Imagen

[Trans] Park Shin Hye in Lee Sun Hee 16th Album Online Listening Session
After Park Shin Hye listened Lee Sun Hee's song 'Regards' from Lee Sun Hee 16th Album. Park Shin Hye said she wishes to be like a wind and be blown to someone's side. As it's easier to connect nowadays with digital tools, it's also more difficult to connect. Sometimes you hesitate if you should go and see someone is doing but you can imagine the person is busy with work/life so there's a lot of dilemma. It's the same for her. Now she felt the song kinda inspired her to stop hesitating and ask how's the person doing...She praised her singing and wish eveyone to stay healthy. (cr. @ppt_permata) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lduc said:

Sometimes you hesitate if you should go and see someone is doing but you can imagine the person is busy with work/life so there's a lot of dilemma. It's the same for her. Now she felt the song kinda inspired her to stop hesitating and ask how's the person doing...She praised her singing and wish eveyone to stay healthy. (cr. @ppt_permata)

Do not hesitate , just take courage. We only leave once! Life is precious! Better look back and say “ I have no regrets at least I try” then say “ I should have/ or if I have another chance I would ....” :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1,006 views|May 27, 2020,10:35am EDT

Yoo Ah-In And Park Shin-Hye Battle Zombies And Survive In ‘#Alive’

Joan MacDonaldContributor
I'm a journalist fascinated by Korean drama and film.

Park Shin-hye plays a resourceful introvert in '#Alive.'

skipped......

#Alive is set to be released in June. It will be distributed by Buena Vista Pictures in the U.S.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/05/27/yoo-ah-in-and-park-shin-hye-battle-zombies-and-survive-in-alive/amp/

• Like 2

Yoo  Ah In thoughts on working w/ Park Shin Hye 

"She expressed her opposition very strongly & made acts of self-assertion. Glad to see her not being easily broken. It was nice to discuss and fight tgt, not to lose. It's better than to give up in your own world w/o even trying."

101522496.2.jpg

'#Alive' Yoo In-in, Park Shin-hye, Invincible Chemie Yoo In-in and actress Park Shin-hye are answering questions at the premiere of the movie <#Alive> held at a theater in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th.  <Living Alive> is a survival thriller depicting the stories of those who are isolated in an apartment alone, with all means of communication cut off while people of unknown cause begin to attack and are out of control.  Opened on the 24th.

‘#살아있다’ 유아인(Yoo Ah In)-박신혜(Park Shin Hye), 마지막 인사하며 티격태격
'#Alive' Yoo Ah In-Park Shin Hye, greeted last time

cr: tvX

• Like 2