Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Burning Chopstick

Dang, I'm glad he's promoting his new song. It's my favorite from his album. The choreography is great and I give Tim props for doing something out of his usual self, but I hope he becomes more relaxed and really get into the dancing. Although I suppose there's a compromise between getting into the groove and keeping consistent vocals. Well anyways great job hyung, I hope ya promote this song as long as you can.

Guest Aestas

the new song sounds like it could be used as a movie song... its really cool... i love the background music and the "oh oh oh" part.

i thought he did the dancing really well. especially loved the ending.

Guest sweet-n-sillysoup

Just saw his latest performance on MNet, looks like he's getting a little more comfortable with the moves (hehe). Gotta say, this is my favorite track from the CD.

Guest = Dee

^I was just watching it, too! He doesn't seem as tense as he was in the other performance. Oh and I love his hair right now...he looks even cuter haha

Guest lunalie

aw just watched a performance. he looks SO nervous, poor guy. not that he did horribly or anything, but yeah you can just tell he's tense. i hope he starts to have fun with it :)

anyway, i really liked this song from the album so i'm glad it's being performed. once he gets into the groove of dancing while doing lives, i'm sure it'll be great.

Guest eumsung

i met an onni here in melb at church and she's from america and she grew up with Tim..

and she went to his house when she was in korea and they hung out

when she told me i freaked out haha i was like WE HAVE TO GO TOGETHER NEXT TIME!!

but she was like 'uhhhh how? when? it won't work'

hahahaha

Guest sweet-n-sillysoup

Thanks for the clip. Anyway, is Tim finished promo-ing his new single, b/c there aren't any new perf.

Guest sweet-n-sillysoup

Hey just read this on krnloop.wordpress.com, wish him the best of luck:

Tim stars in “Jesus Jesus” musical

http://krnloop.files.wordpress.com/2008/04...jesus-jesus.jpg

Tim (Hwang Young Min, 27) is to go on stage as Jesus in the musical “Jesus Jesus,” which will run from June 18-20 at The National Theater of Korea’s Haeoreum Hall in Seoul. “Jesus Jesus” is a musical that starts from the story of Creation, Noah, Moses, Prophecy of the Messiah, John the Baptist, to Jesus’ Life, Death and Resurrection.

“When I received the offer to act in the musical, I was troubled by it. As this is my first time to act in a grand musical and I’m also playing Jesus, the pressure is huge. But I’ll be practicing hard, together with the other actors,” Tim said.

Guest lua0o

^ aww thats such good news!

he seems very fitting for a musical :)

I wish him the best of luck<3

although, i want to see more The war inside me preformances :]

Archived