Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prelude

happy birthday, Tim! :) i've been watching some old episodes of Heroine 6. anyways, i saw him at Fresh '06!!!

again, saeng il chook ha hae! saranghae <33

tim is one of my current addictions :P and actually i got interested in him after i saw him play 'over the rainbow' on saxophone on some show ~ it was so beautiful. i really like singers who can play instruments s2' ...

it seems like a lot of people actually know him or know his brothers ~ i was searching yesasia and read some reviews...i wonder if any of you are on soompi?

WOW, I like seeing Tim in Love letter( he's so strong ^_*). I like his songs, too.

Ah, He and me has a common. We learnt about pharmacy.haha even I haven't finished my course........But so happy to know it.

It's the first time I've posted in this thread. Nice to meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilmagoo

i LOVE TIM...thank you so much for the pictures...i wish he had more performances...there are some songs i want to watch him sing live...i love his voice sooooo much..its so gentle and soothing..its true not a lot of people appreciate his voice...i really want to watch him live..like be right there and listen..=) TIM FIGHTING in ur acting career..

Archived