Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sh1nhwafan

=) hiii everyonee! im a tim fan also but i haven't posted in this thread before : P timms awesomee! i love his songss.. anyone know whether hes popular in korea or not? cuz i dont see THAT much news about him on soompi and im wondering whether soompi reflects his actual popularity in korea.. cuz if so then thats sad cuz it'll be a SUPER DUPER TALENTED SINGER going to waste x.X BUT I LOVE TIMMMM<3

Guest MissMonika

I saw this in the celeb photos section.

"Male vocalist Tim has changed his name to Young-min and is pursuing a new career as an actor. Tim’s agency, Likud Entertainment, announced on September 12th that singer Tim had changed his name to Young-min in order to break away from his gentle image and portray a strong and powerful character. The agency said that Tim, or Young-min, will be balancing his career as a singer and an actor. Young-min is currently working on a new album to be released next month. He will make his debut as an actor within the year."

credits to kbsworld and my sassy girl on Soompi

Um...what do you guys think? For me, it's a little...um...weird. For me, he'll always be Tim. But you know, still love the guy, no matter what his name is.

I saw this in the celeb photos section.

"Male vocalist Tim has changed his name to Young-min and is pursuing a new career as an actor. Tim’s agency, Likud Entertainment, announced on September 12th that singer Tim had changed his name to Young-min in order to break away from his gentle image and portray a strong and powerful character. The agency said that Tim, or Young-min, will be balancing his career as a singer and an actor. Young-min is currently working on a new album to be released next month. He will make his debut as an actor within the year."

credits to kbsworld and my sassy girl on Soompi

Tim will act?...good news or bad news?.. :)

^ Tim...acting?.........i don't know...anything bout his acting...i haven't seen it...so i'd like to see that.....

Young min......i dunno i think he should just stick to Tim....hehe....he'll always be tim to me.....

thanks for the info...

omg Tim!!! I love him, I though he already 27 years old... coz he has mature face (not old red.)... I love his song I love you... it is the first song that makes me falling in love with korean songs...

he is sooooo handsome!!!!

Guest ...TLT...

wow tim is very talented

love his song and everything...

he's very tall too..

he's young and talented...

and heard he have a great personality as well..

wow...loving this guy so much!

he looks good with nam gyu ri in xman 64

I was attracted to Tim when I heard him sing during the "Love Letter" show, he is handsome and very nice, now I understand why he is so gentle, because he is from the religious family.

Later I found that he is in one of the CF, he looks very young at that CF.

thank you for setting up the thread of Tim. :)

SL

Archived