[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

Guest faridsar_sensei

hi every1....im in the midst of watching the show...can someone pls tell me wats the title of the song tht xiah junsu danced to??? thx in advance

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the heck happened to Micky's hair???!

JunSu's hair is rockin'! They all look great though, excluding Micky's hair, Jaejoong's hair color and Yunho's side-swipe, keke. Am excited to see this but will wait to catch it on tv.

Guest kkam jjak

The songs called Hey Girl from dbsk's 3rd cd

It's called "Hey Girl" (track 3 from their 3rd album "O - Jung Ban Hab"). You can download it from bww2 forum or you can check chaupavonly if you want.

If you've free time, i recommend you should listen to their 2nd single "Rising Sun". This album also has nice R&B songs.

Did you guys mean Hyunyoung isn't on this show anymore? I watched this episode yesterday and esp liked the part where ChangMin looked at JaeJoong during the mouse game, so cute.

^ thanks so much ... haha i can't read chinese so i don't think i'll be able to find the song in chaupavonly's clubbox

Guest modelwal_k

thanks so much for the MU link.

looking forward to this dbsk episode.

i downloaded the wrong one at first, but i got the right one for sure now.

thanks so much!!

Guest theLEGEND

Guys.. I'm looking for Heroine 6 - Summer Special feat Shinhwa Higher Quality with size 608x456. Any idea which clubbox has that?

I only found the other size; 800x450 and it's too wide for me.. So, yeah thanks for answering! :)

Never mind, found it!

Guest shinirza

did Hyun Young fainted during filming on this show because she looked unusually pale at the start and then was less talkative then usual, and then she suddenly went missing for the mouse game/>?!

no. i think she's just busy filming movie...

i dont want her to leave...

Guest lalagal

did Hyun Young fainted during filming on this show because she looked unusually pale at the start and then was less talkative then usual, and then she suddenly went missing for the mouse game/>?!

like someone said in the previous page, i think the mouse game was filmed after the whole yunho incident. which was a few days after he got out of the hospital so she must have been busy with her own stuff....yunho and kim jong min was wearing diff clothes too...

i absolutely love yunho and micky's uniform in heroine....so SEXY!! so HOT!!! love their combination....

Guest blusparkles

aw they're all so cute...well...micky's hair was killing me though!!! they seemed to have enjoyed it more than when they were on xman...of course they were very violent w/each other during xman but it was so freakin hilarious!!! thanks so much for uploading

Guest xOx_Nabi_xOx

Hi Heroine 6 Fans,

I was wondering if anyone had the song that Hyun Young Unni sings, i think it's called Nu-nah eh?? It has a catchy beat and she's so cute ^^

Thanks, I would gratefully appreciate the help! <33

Guest yanshin21126

hey , anyone can help me with this?? I heard that there is one epi which is really funny where brian and tablo are in it? Can anyone tell me where can i download it??

hey , anyone can help me with this?? I heard that there is one epi which is really funny where brian and tablo are in it? Can anyone tell me where can i download it??

Is that the ep where they played the Mouse Game in english?

if you want (highlight this portion -->) just simply watch it from youtube coz that's also where I saw it. but if you want to keep it you can also dl it from YT using keepvid.com

--------

I visited the Lee Dong Wook's page and it seems part of his schedule is Heroine 6. though I'm not a big fan of him, I like him as an actor. if he indeed where to be a guest, I'm excited to see how he'll do his intro (dancing part) and who he'll choose. though, I might put my bets on Hyun Young. :phew::P

Guest yanshin21126

ya.. i watch the recently which ft dbsk in youtube and i try to find the epi where brian and tablo are in it.. but i can't find it.

Guest my_littlefish

hello all! i'm back to this thread again with DBSG's coming hahaha i don't watch this ep yet but i saw some caps they're really cute with mouse ears...can't wiat to see

QUESTION-----they just came out first ep on last week,right?

heheh download!!!

Guest fridelta

First time posting here...

Hello everyone..

Just want to ask, what episode is it the Kim Jong Min danced to dangerous??

I saw it in the latest Heroine 6....

thank you...

Guest YELL;OH

Hi Heroine 6 Fans,

I was wondering if anyone had the song that Hyun Young Unni sings, i think it's called Nu-nah eh?? It has a catchy beat and she's so cute ^^

Thanks, I would gratefully appreciate the help! <33

i don`t have the song, but i`ve seen the music video~

apparently korea bought the rights to the [numa numa] song -- which is hyunyoung`s [nuna nuna].

hello all! i'm back to this thread again with DBSG's coming hahaha i don't watch this ep yet but i saw some caps they're really cute with mouse ears...can't wiat to see

QUESTION-----they just came out first ep on last week,right?

yup, they appeared on last week`s Heroine 6 ^^b

Archived