[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

Guest makemyday

this was the first heroine 6 episode i've watched since

june-ish.

:blink:

i loved it :)

when it was the "first kiss" question and yunho yelled his name. hahah

and was it just me or was junsu looking MIGHTY HOT in this episode? goood Lord.

leejung's sungdaemohsah of kim jong min. i thought i would die. literally, had kim jong min's face expression down to a T.

and when lee hye young said that thing to micky.. "wow you must laugh very hard when planes go by"

i. was. dying. hahha

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ninjastar

I don't know if this is a spoiler, but they filmed the mouse game after uknow's incident right? Because Hyunyoung wasn't there and some of them were were wearing different outfits.

But anyways, good episode =]

Guest makemyday

I don't know if this is a spoiler, but they filmed the mouse game after uknow's incident right? Because Hyunyoung wasn't there and some of them were were wearing different outfits.

yeah it was after

just finished watching the DBSK epi. :D i can't understand a word but its still funny watching the heroines and the guests.. :lol: plus the dances are so cool! :D i wonder what's gonna happen next week. coz there wasn't any preview at the end of the show. :unsure: does anyone know?

btw what did yunho say about his first kiss? can someone please translate.. :unsure: pretty please. :D

my immortality, thanks for confirming it. i wondered why the clothes are different too.

you actually answered my question from an earlier post. that actually makes sense now! :sweatingbullets:

Guest makemyday

btw what did yunho say about his first kiss? can someone please translate.. :unsure: pretty please. :D

he said..

"in my 3rd year of high school (so senior year i guess?)

the girl was crying and about to leave

and i grabbed her hand and pulled her to me

and suddenly our lips touched (i think he was saying it was an accident?)"

he also added (right after shin jung hwan and lee jung were about to act out the scene

"she also said 'lets just be friends' "

and he said he couldnt say anything back to her

Guest YELL;OH

and when lee hye young said that thing to micky.. "wow you must laugh very hard when planes go by"

i. was. dying. hahha

best thing ever said!

lol it was funny when micky thought the they were playing rather fast~ then she said the whole airplane comment. and then when the girls were playing, micky looked so excited ;]

Guest gliu_stick

Hm, so whatever happened to the WooHyuk & JayKim (Typhoon of TRAX) episode that was supposed to have aired before the Cheosuk Special (#69)? =\

[EDIT//]

Hokay. So, I posted in the wrong thread. Sorry ._.

Guest ADORE.you

this was the first heroine 6 episode i've watched since

june-ish.

:blink:

i loved it :)

when it was the "first kiss" question and yunho yelled his name. hahah

and was it just me or was junsu looking MIGHTY HOT in this episode? goood Lord.

leejung's sungdaemohsah of kim jong min. i thought i would die. literally, had kim jong min's face expression down to a T.

i. was. dying. hahha

no it's not just you .. i believe that xiah was REALLY REALLY HOT in this ep. every time he laughed omgshh .. it just made me fan myself.. he has got SOMETHING going on .. cause he seriously looked MIGHTY FINE in the episode.. ^^"

lols.. see how yunho fully bellowed out his name ? lolol.. ! this ep. cracked me up

Guest kkam jjak

QUESTION

Does anyone know the title of the song and who it's sung by when it was shin junghwan's turn to dance and hug a dbsk member?

The song is soooooo good... it's such a nice R&B song. is it a dbsk song? i don't listen to their music so i wouldn't know :crazy::sweatingbullets:

Can someone pm me the song please????? OR is it available in someone's clubbox? someone please let me know... i'm going crazy

i keep watching that scene over and over again cuz of the song and it only plays for like 10 seconds lol

Guest -+g.r.a.c.e

QUESTION

Does anyone know the title of the song and who it's sung by when it was shin junghwan's turn to dance and hug a dbsk member?

The song is soooooo good... it's such a nice R&B song. is it a dbsk song? i don't listen to their music so i wouldn't know :crazy::sweatingbullets:

Can someone pm me the song please????? OR is it available in someone's clubbox? someone please let me know... i'm going crazy

i keep watching that scene over and over again cuz of the song and it only plays for like 10 seconds lol

The songs called Hey Girl from dbsk's 3rd cd

Guest lalagal

haha....xiah was HOT!! esp him wearing glasses...o.O

i din know the mouse game was filmed after the incident...lol....the girl jaejoong paired up with even said im scared of the antis, and she went" uh-oh!" aih....she shouldnt have said that.....

QUESTION

It's called "Hey Girl" (track 3 from their 3rd album "O - Jung Ban Hab"). You can download it from bww2 forum or you can check chaupavonly if you want.

If you've free time, i recommend you should listen to their 2nd single "Rising Sun". This album also has nice R&B songs.

Did you guys mean Hyunyoung isn't on this show anymore? I watched this episode yesterday and esp liked the part where ChangMin looked at JaeJoong during the mouse game, so cute.

Did you guys mean Hyunyoung isn't on this show anymore? I watched this episode yesterday and esp like the part where ChangMin looked at JaeJoong during the mouse game, so cute.

I'm guessing HY had prior committments. She was there during the intro+choosing partner part. I hope she doesnt leave the show. I like the show because of her actually :D

Archived