[movie 2002] Make It Big 일단 뛰어

Guest rainz*gurl

Guest rainz*gurl
Song Seung Hoon... Kwon Sang Woo... Lee Bum Soo
Three hot-blooded brats and passionate young detective get entangled in a big money heist. Seong-Hwan, Woo-Seop, and Jin-Won are on their way back from a birthday party for Seong-Hwan's father. Several minutes later, a huge lump of cash and a bloody corpse crash on top of their car. With only a split second to decide, there is no option left for them... Once they start spending it left and right they have the furious loan shark and a tenacious detective on their trail. is there a thread about dis movie... cos i cant find one in the official thread list after i double checked... so i started dis... its a 2002 movie... so i still havin trouble finding pictures of it... but dis movie really ROCKZ... B) Official Web: http://www.cineclickasia.com/movie/makeitbig/index.html Trailers: mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0000624.asf Release Date: 2002/05/10

• 1 month later...
Guest soutsada7

wow, SSH looks hot...what a hot babe :wub: I've never heard of this movie and now I really wanna see it...thanks for starting a thread on this :D

haha...i love this movie its hilarious - the last quarter is a little dramatic...actually the whole movie is a little farfetched, but it's still some good fun.

Guest makemyday

uh that isn't lee bumsoo. that lee youngjoon or kim youngjoon. i cant remember.

that's what i was thinking.

and i was also thinking.

song seung hun is way too hot for his own good.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xxlilshortyxx

i love this movie. this movie is so funni. they're bunch of idiots. haha i love how Seong-Hwan beat on the other guy.haha its hilrious.

• 2 months later...
Guest s0urp@tchk!d

not bad. but def not a chick flick LOL. ok well i guess chick flick in the sense that the only reason girls would watch it would be to drool over nearly naked KSW & stare at SSH's nice buttcheeks. HAHAHA

*...boxerbriefs...KINDA LOOKED WEIRD. just a little. lol on SSH*

oh ahahaha KSW playing the perv was pretty funny. especially right before he's about to go into action and he checks out the status of his manhood. HAHAHAH freaking hilarious.

and even though the nerdy guy wasnt all that hot (i mean...how could he compare to KSW & SSH?!??! lol) he was my favorite. and im SO happy he got together with that girl in the end. that was really cute. she was like the MASTERMIND!!! LOL. I LOVED HER.

otherwise yea. i agree w/ xxlilshortyxx. they were all just a bunch of idiots running around w/ too much time on their hands. lol. but hot to look at.

yea and the detective was pretty funny.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived