[movie 2002] Make It Big 일단 뛰어

Guest rainz*gurl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I JUST FINISHED!!! :lol: the ending was HILARIOUS!!! that drugs dude runs slow -_- u know one thing i loved about this movie? ALL OF THE MAIN GUYS ARE THE HOTTEST YOU COULD COMBINE! who else should i ask for? KWON SANG WOO AND SONG SONG HEUN! OMO!!! this movie was flamin hot and funny =P i totally recommend it. i laughed hard when song song heun did the middle finger, i dunno why...and that burglar man's face looks hilarious... :mellow: need i say more? if i keep talking, ill probably write a whole page! puahaha :lol: WATCH THIS MOVIE! its like 7am in the morning and i havent got any sleep...night night! :)

• 2 months later...
Guest ms_illin

song seung hun is way too hot for his own good.

yes indeedy!!!!! gosh he's so beautiful in this movie. :sweatingbullets: he's so hott when he plays the bad boy and fights everyone (in this movie and "he was cool") and i LOVE it when he gets all mad...aigoo, aigoo!! hahaha...

well like most of you, i watched it for SSH and KSW...but KYJ has a nice body too :blush: so cute when he was singing that queen song. anyway, glad i watched this movie. it's hilarious!!!! question though...

was the money in the trunk afterall? i was a little bit confused...

ps: thanks for all the SSH screencaps!!! :w00t:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this movie is old, but I just watched it recently and it was so funny!! :D

I admit, I mainly watched it to see KSW and SSH <33 lol LBS ain't bad either~

Anyways, fun movie. =)

• 1 month later...
Guest idamaira

I bought this dvd recently...and i just LOVE it...so happy to see ssh and ksw together in a movie. i'm sure they had lots of fun filming this movie, since they are bestfriends and all, and this movie is definitely not a tear-jerker like stairway and autumn in my heart.

was the money in the trunk afterall? i was a little bit confused...

Yes ms_illin...i was also a bit pissed when the movie ended just like that, without telling us whether the money was still there...i know the director is leaving it to us to decide, but it sucks...s76.gif

• 1 year later...

I bought this dvd recently...and i just LOVE it...so happy to see ssh and ksw together in a movie. i'm sure they had lots of fun filming this movie, since they are bestfriends and all, and this movie is definitely not a tear-jerker like stairway and autumn in my heart.

Yes ms_illin...i was also a bit pissed when the movie ended just like that, without telling us whether the money was still there...i know the director is leaving it to us to decide, but it sucks...s76.gif

Hey.. where did you buy this dvd? On soompi?

Archived